Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

Regarding to ratings , yes, beginners can get a positive ratings and reputation if they publish topics, but in my opinion there is no need to rush, they must first know the rules and understand them so that they do not get warning points, they must also publish useful and unique information so that administrators do not delete it , so they should be careful .

• +3 1

The popularity of the topic is not dependent of how much experience you have on this bottom but it is working on the basis of how much show me love and get really meant. You have make on this forum relevant post is the main criteria to get popularity from this forum

Creating posts is beneficial for everyone, as the person who writes the post gets information, answers and gains, and the people who read the post get information and gains in return.

• +3 1

I saw many topic by the beginners that are considered hot by the foram and got viral in no time, it means that usefulness of posts matters alot.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day if beggnirs want to get great reputation so they should create informative and unique topics but if they work of copy paste on this forum then your account will be ban.

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you a new member on this form then I want to suggest to you that you should not create a topic because you have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency so this is very risky for you to topic on this Farum

If these posts are mostly from aforementioned groups or junior members, the issue of reviewing or engaging with advice is at the heart of the practice here, but younger members, in my view, need further help.

Welcome my friend, I am a new member too, and I believe that you will get positive reviews if you do not violate the publishing rules and provide useful and valuable content and contain important information that benefits all members and you will definitely get a good reputation

Yes, of course, the post receives positive feedback and reputation; it makes no difference if the author of the post is a novice or an expert; what matters is that the post is useful and contains a novel idea; however, once you have completed 100 free posts, you can use the reviews to earn money.

Hi dear friends, respects to you as well, and I wish you accomplishment here in this gathering also. I'm a beginner and I attempt to have a decent standing here through certain audits, yet when I read the directions of the gathering, our distributions ought to be helpful and not rehashed to get these positive appraisals.

Yes it will definitely get reputations or ratings but subject to the content you have to present. And be careful while creating topic because duplication will get to you warning points. You have to the remain focused because it doesn't matter whether you get reputations or not.

Most likely it will and you will gain reputation and feedback from the members participating here in this crypto forum.  Beginners always strive to publish important and useful posts about how to work and make good profit from coding, so it is well received by members and gets good reactions as well.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, if your post is useful and you provide valuable content, then you will get positive reviews, so you just have to focus on your work and try to create a new and useful topic. Good luck for you.

According to what I saw on the forum, yes, he will get ratings, and there is no harm in that.  But if these evaluations were obtained before he completes the hundred free participation, then they will not be paid and they will be free.

the answer is yes, all topics receive their rating, but it depends on how useful and interesting the topic is, so you can get a
  good rating or a bad reputation.

There is no effect if the person is a beginner or an elderly person in this forum. The topic is due to the importance of the topics and their usefulness. All unique topics will receive evaluations whoever participated.

• +1 1

If the topic is good then the rating is also good.  If the rating is good, the reputation will increase.  So we should post well.

Yes ofcourse dear friend,  every member can gain number of reputation if his/her post is informative and understandable and useful for others.  If any member copied someone else topic then may he get warning points. Be careful 

Of course my friend you will get more reviews when writing topics with useful and valuable content.  As for me, I am still residing, there are many posts and topics that deserve positive reviews.  In addition, this is important to support the new members to encourage them to keep working and doing their best.

My friend, if we want to get good ratings, this doesn't depend on the member whether he/she is newbie or old member,we have to focus on the good and useful topics which help us to increase our knowledge. 

There is no difference between old and new here except with experience, everyone has the same work and takes the same profit.

You have received a very good reputation and your topic has garnered distinguished interest even though you are still a beginner.

This reputation will bring you good rewards later on

Welcome to the crypto forum. It is full of information and helpful experts who will help you if you need any information.
You can of course publish articles, and if they contain useful and new information in the field of digital currencies, members will interact with the publication and this will earn you a good reputation

Yes, members can interact with them positively, but if they do not post more than 100 posts, nothing will benefit from these interactions because the first 100 are free

No matter the status of a member in the platform the most important thing is the composition and content of the topic it will surely get you reputations just make sure you compose them very well for easy understanding.

• +4 1