How to work efficiently here ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Dear friend, you must follow the rules of this forum, you must create a comment for you and avoid stealing it from someone's comments, the comment must contain 100 characters, no increase or decrease Also, if you have useful information, share it on the forum 

Yes, we must read the rules carefully before starting to publish, as the post must contain 100 characters and be a new and useful topic for the rest of the members. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome to this wonderful forum. You must publish 100 useful and free posts first. After completing 100 posts, you must write 20 useful and rule-compliant posts on a daily basis. You will get 200 satoshi for each supported post. In order for your posts to get support and good reputation, you must focus on good content  And useful. I advise you to take a good time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I recommend about forum and work with it for a while, in order to read the rules, abide by them, take an overview of the publishing conditions, then finish the first hundred comments, and write daily posts with writing a topic for each period, this contributes a lot to your positive impact here.

Hello friend, I am happy to join you. I can give you advice, which is to respect the rules and abide by them to avoid the ban and the rest of the things will be easy for you to deal with and then the profits will be within your reach

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum. First, you must respect the laws of this forum and never violate them. Second, you must publish 100 free posts, and. Then you have to publish 20 posts on a daily basis, but make sure that your posts are completely beneficial or that those posts will not be deleted, good luck my friend

With a few simple steps, you can continue here, profit and learn
- Respect the rules
- Do not offend others
- Do not post useless content
- Make your posts an inspiration to others
- Always earn a good reputation
With these steps, you can always stay here and continue to gain experience and money

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

To start from the base and don't have any future problems you should read the rules first of the forum and the rules of each session because anyone have have his own rules 5hen you can start posting and discuss with other users 

• +1 1

I will talk to you about how to work here .. In the beginning you have to write 100 posts or comments in the English language, these publications are free and unpaid .. and then you can write 20 comments or posts every day ... provided that each post exceeds 100 characters and be Useful and related to the topic at hand.

• +1 1

The best way to do effeciently work  is that your knowledge should be perfect, we will be able to work properly when you have your knowledge, and after doing that you will get a lot of likes and thus surely get a very good rating.  

Welcome my friend, and I am also new here, which I know is that you have something useful to inform the workers here and that you never use paste and your words are very accurate and you are welcome again, my friend.   

Hello there greetings if you want to fish and see in your work I think you should do work very hard long as you can and also ordered know about this form holdest platform work so in that case you have read the rules and regulations of this forum because you don't want any mistakes in your work I hope you understand what I'm going to say and good luck

• +3 1

When you finish the first 100 free posts, you can create 20 useful posts every day, you must make sure that the information you provide will benefit the members, you must publish new ideas that are not repeated, in short, you must create.

Hi dear friend,

Welcome to you. For efficient work you should have enough knowledge about crypto currency exchange. If you don't have enough knowledge than acquire knowledge about crypto currency and post good content on daily basis. Move forward by following rules of this forum.

Dear we can work efficiently here by gaining knowledge about it first, keep reading other comments and topics also for better knowledge and experience.  Give more time to this forum and keep searching about new topics which are unique and informative. 

My dear friend, I want you first to hurry to review the forum’s guidelines in order to stay on the right path, and then you can start publishing your posts and make sure that you benefit others and be of value. Best of luck.

Welcome to the web, newcomer. This platform merely wishes to ensure that the work is productive and successful. So, in order to get the most out of this forum, you must do your job with complete diligence on a regular basis. You must make it a professional job to accomplish ever better regularly so that you can reach your goals from this platform.

Hello

At the beginning of my work here I read all the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum to avoid mistakes, asked the experts when I needed help, and I started collecting bitcoin and trying to be the best .

Hello, how to work effectively here as a newbie is to be calm and go easy on the forum, don't rush in making a post of yours, make sure you read all relevant post and and give your utmost comment on it, don't try and to playgiarise by copying another members post, it will lead to ban, take your time very well in the beginner section to learn well about cryptocurrency so you can acquired the needed knowledge.

You have to be patient, serious, persistent, not copy and paste, not rush to write, and your topic should be useful to everyone, unique and not containing spelling errors, so that it is more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Working in this forum is easy, my friend, the basic rule is not to steal and copy other people's posts, you must write your opinion and your point of view in more than a hundred characters, and you must also search for information to help other members to get a good reputation, that's important here.

• +2 1

Complete the first 100 free comments, after which you have to make 20 useful posts every day. Make your posts useful to other members to gain a reputation and so that your posts are not deleted, and in order to benefit the forum as well,  Follow the laws carefully so that you do not receive a warning or ban point, be patient and work hard because this forum is real, but it takes some time to start with it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to join us, and I also joined a while ago
Short but I can give you some notes
You have to avoid duplication, copying, pasting and theft
For topics, and for your topic to be meaningful and important
And you have to be patient to earn more

• +2 1

Efficiency works is required in every field of working.I think we try to work by efficiently mind set this is happen by positive sharing information and full concentration.Best of luck for all new and existing members.

You must first finish the 100 free comments and then start getting money by working on a daily basis and by publishing the allotted number of posts for which you will get Satoshi.