How to work efficiently here ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Hello mate. Welcome to this forum. In here you may spend only 2 or 3 hours. First of all  you may post here as a trial. The count of the trial is hundred. Do at least in one week.  After that you may have to post twenty or twenty five posts per day. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend.
You must abide by the rules here and provide useful feedback to all of the participants.
And avoiding inconveniencing them and presenting the suggested topics so that they are useful.

Welcome, my friend, you must first complete 100 free comments within a maximum period of a week, and then start writing 20 posts. Today, it is paid, provided that the post is useful and has high-quality content in order to gain a good reputation, and therefore more money

First you have to publish 100 posts which are free, and then after 7 days you start receiving payments, and then the platform starts to pay you, and you have to publish 20 posts and 50 reputation per day and try to make the content of your posts useful, helpful and positive in order to earn reputation points.

Welcome to this forum, my dear friend. I got to join the cryptotalk. It is really the best forum in the field of encrypted currencies. You must read the basic rules of the forum and make sure that they are applied well. Work hard and do not despair until you reach your goal

• +3 1

Before you start working here, you must know the rules well. And work according to the rules. If you do not work according to the rules, then your ID may be banned. You will have to post 20 posts every day since your 100 posts are completed and you will be paid for these 20 posts after seven days.

Greetings All! As per my understand you have to understand all the rules and regulation of this platform some of which I am describing here.

Do not copy other post, be loyal toward your goals.

Talk reasonable and be informative as much as you can.

Invest time in learning then start earning.

I think that you should do a good research before starting to work in this forum, and you should learn and acquire new skills to work well in the forum, and I am learning from the rest of the members of the forum and from the posts that are published.

We need skills to work on this platform. If you are not skilled, you will not be able to work on this platform. To gain skills, we will have to acquire knowledge about this platform.  Then I can work. The main thing to work on this site is skill.

In addition to complying with the rules, try to document yourself in this world of Cryptocurrencies, and when publishing, try to be original and think that information may be interesting to others.

First of all go to the about forum section and read the posts of moderators there about the rules and regulations of the forum and the payment method and I am pretty sure after that you will get to know that what to do and how to do at the forum.

Hello dear friend..I hope you are well ...
To be able to work efficiently in this reliable forum ...
You have to gain experience and knowledge.
You have to abide by the instructions and conditions that we must follow, I will give you some of them ....
Follow up on posts (old, recent), in addition to following up with experienced members.
You must obtain a good reputation by adhering to the rules and conditions imposed.
Be patient and respect all members.
You should know this (stumbling is normal, it is the first step towards success).
You have to avoid fraud and blind responses.

Beginning Complete 100 free posts or comments to be useful for you and get gains on the 20 daily comments that you must provide
Always monitor the posts well and learn how to create good posts to get positive reviews and raise your rating within the forum

• +3 1

Well, firstly what you need is a proper time management, because if you don't have that, then the work may consume the whole day from you, second is to keep on learning, especially from the comments and replies of the senior members, that would improve your understanding of the forum.

• +2 1

you're such a useful information in my opinion I learned a lot from your topic by reading all the comments I am very happy being part of this great. I want to see it wherever you knew by read here and learn here in this forum

The best way to work efficiently in this forum is to open several tabs with different topics and have a window to search for more information on the net about any topic that you do not really understand. This is the real reason to generate exceptional skills and qualities, as you grow you will have an increasingly wide and deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

Hi, buddy. I also Jedediah here, but I have some information. You should provide useful content. You must first finish 100 free entries and you are not paid until you finish the free entries. They then pay you about 20 posts per day. And you should not comment on the same post twice. If you comment on the posts of banned members, it will not be as per your comment. You should comment from your own thinking, not copy others ' comments. With my best wishes to everyone.

Welcome my friend, you must work to follow the rules and laws within the forum, and you must stay away from copying comments because they cause obtaining warning points, and work must be done to create new topics in order to obtain a good reputation from members and thanks

• +2 1

You should read the forum rules and I advise you to read the thoughts of the elderly members here in order to benefit and increase your information about the currency for encryption because this idea was previously raised repeatedly

You can work efficiency here by getting extra knowledge on the topic you are trying to talk about.Do not give false knowledge . Give some time to this forum so you can earn experience.

• +2 1

hello my friend .we need to get more information and knowledge about this forum so first get more information and then try to Earn your knowledge help you to earn more money good luck and be smart and save don't be over confident order to work efficiently in this forum, Then you have to follow the rules of Crypto Forum regularly and post meaningful and reasonable posts in Crypto Forum according to those rules.  Again we need to increase communication with each other.  And when I encounter a problem in the forum, I have to try to solve it by sharing it with each other.

• +2 1

My dear friend you can work efficient here by doing your daily task and not vaulating the rules and regulations of this platform in anyway and also don't create multiple accounts to generate more reputation in this platform

• +4 1

Hello friend, how about I think that to work efficiently on the post, you just have to follow the rules, comment a lot, give evaluations, do the 20 posts every day, always reading, you can learn new things and so we can give our opinions to those who need it or Ask to give new ideas, distribute more information or learn about the currency. I believe that with all these steps you can be an efficient worker.

Welcome dear . You have to follow all the rules and regulations . You should avoid copy pasting of content . You should come out with topics that are authentic and need to be addressed . You must have proper research or knowledge of content that you are going to post . You should devote proper time to this forum and work with patience if you want success and experience. Good luck !

Hi my friend ,if you want to be an active member here in this great forum,you have to follow the rules and instructions regularly, also you have to work hard and write new and useful topics and avoid pasting and copying from other members. Good luck.