How to work efficiently here ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

As a beginner I'll advice you to know more about the forum rules and regulations also try by all means to obey them because failure to do might attract some series of penalties, also be patient hardworking and strong,take time to make your contents sensible and useful,wishing you Good luck

This is important and useful topic topic as member either new or not you should know that quality and useful content is what that is mostly need by all in this forum and failure to do the needful will lead to one penalization.

It is not that hard to work here , first of all you should educate yourself and learn the basics knowledge about cryptocurrencies then you can continue reading posts and topics here to gain more knowledge , after that you can start sharing your opinions as replies to topics but in condition they contain some useful content that will benefit who reads it 

This may take you 1 or 2 weeks of researching but after that it will be very easy

Welcome, you start by reading the forum rules and laws and adhering to them well so that your account is not banned due to violating the laws, try to read topics created by old members to benefit from their experiences and experiences at work in the forum and then start publishing to end the first 100 posts because it will be free after which you start receiving payment on What you publish and focus on making the content of your posts important in order for it to receive positive support and get paid for it.

When you benefit all members of any small or large information regarding cryptocurrencies in addition to digital currencies, and you are a distinguished member on this platform

You have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.Don't try to copy paste from others.First you have to make 100 post and then you have to make 20 posts daily for payment.Good luck.

You have to proper dedication about your work. Try to give more information in your post and comment. Dont copy other post, try to create new and unique topic. Your post bring you follower and reputation. 

The best way to work efficiently here is to fully adhere to all forum rules and then focus on publishing topics that are useful, valuable and attractive to members in order to gain a good reputation. The focus should be on the quality of work rather than the money.

• +2 1

Friend to work efficiently here in the forum and on this site what I advise you is that you read the rules and follow them to the letter of those rules and never try to break any because otherwise they will give you warning points and that It would be a bad thing for you because if you keep breaking the rules you can get removed from the campaign and not go back to work so work efficiently by following the rules and making good posts with good information.

You must have acquire a good knowledge and skills about the crypto world. The  you have to follow the rules of crypto world regularly and post meaningful and reasonable posts in crypto forum according to those rules.

Welcome to this forum. You must first read the special rules and regulations of the forum. Read the publications of old people in order to gain some experience. You must share useful and non-recurrent information. You must publish according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation

• +1 1

Here you can earn a good amount for your daily expenses by posting useful things which is related to crypto currency. You have to leave relevant comments to posts and also you can create content about crypto currency. If your post is counted by yobit as useful then you Will get 10 talk for per post and 200 satoshi for each positive rated post 

Welcome to crypto currency. At first you want to make first 100 free posts. Then you want to make 20 posts regular. For that you will get payment. Always follow the rules and try to make useful posts or topics. First learn about invest very goodly and then invest your coins for get profits. 

Hello my friend, you must first finish 100 comments, then make 20 comments daily. There are conditions that you must avoid publishing repeated topics

I have to first gain a good knowledge and expertise about The Cripto World. Avoid talking about politics and other issues that are not important for the platform. It's working efficiently. Thank you. 

Hello friend, my knowledge is not a lot, I am new like you, but I will tell you what I know, at first you have to know the rules of the forum well, this is important in order not to be banned , then get a good experience in the  crypto world from internet and posts here , and then you can make your own posts and get a good reputation.

Welcome. You must first complete 100 free publications to learn the rules and basics of work here. I advise you to write useful instructions and clearly talk about the topic at hand. You should search for new ideas and topics that do not exist in advance. You must fully adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum and adhere to  Use it and advise everyone about it. Use the interesting and expressive method and write in the correct English language, with no less than 100 characters for each comment.

I consider that the forum is a place of my work and I do not want to neglect it. I try to expend all my energy in creating topics appropriate to the level of the forum and the members, or always try to make my posts credible.

• Useful or interesting 1

By effortlessly writing after conducting proper research , being careful about plagiarism and trying ones best to develop informative content one can work efficiently here

Edited by Faizunnahar Fiza 2001

Wellcome on this platform 

if you want to stay and working here on this platform then must follow this platform rules and regulations and respect this platform 

Dont go against this platform 

Post here quality and creative contents 

Dont copy others 

Dont cheat on this platform 

Respect all members 

your posts or topics must be helpful and useful for others 

You must take the work here with responsibility and honesty, because the forum is not only to earn money, but also to gain knowledge. When creating a post, you must remember this and publish useful information.

How are you friends. Working efficiently is necessary, but it needs rules and basics and that the member has enough experience to be able to conduct special research in it and publish it so that the members benefit from it.  thank you

On 3/16/2021 at 8:12 PM, saradz said:

I consider that the forum is a place of my work and I do not want to neglect it. I try to expend all my energy in creating topics appropriate to the level of the forum and the members, or always try to make my posts credible.

That is good of you mate and I hope you keep doing the good job so that we the junior members can keep learning from your contributions in different sections of the forum you visit, knowledge is light let seek it.

• +2 1

Welcome with us, this forum is wonderful. You can earn some of your daily sustenance here, but you must first gain a good reputation by gaining experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and helping others with your useful and good comments.

Hello my friend, first of all, I advise you to read the instructions in the section about the forum and secondly make sure that your topics have important content or that your question stems from personal experience and not based on the words of others and thirdly I advise you to deal ethically and respect others This is sure to ensure that you are excluded from the list  the ban