How to work efficiently here ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

I strongly advise you to review the laws and regulations as you can read the comments and posts of the old members until you have the necessary knowledge to work on this platform .. There is a lot of information that you can benefit from here and you should start gaining experience in order to master the work and start making money

I think to work effectively here ,you need to read more , write more useful posts and do more researches on the Internet about digital currency and about this new trade in the world 

Thank you my friend for this post, I can introduce a few things.

First: We must not cheat

Second: Sharing our opinions with each other

Third: In order to earn we must complete 100 posts and then every day 20 comments, and then we earn money.

Fourth: We must help to make this platform brighter.

Working the world of cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk forum is not something hard or hardly or difficult, the most important thing is to know the guidelines and obey by the rules and regulations, if you keep remembering those then you move ahead with any problem.

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. You have 50 posts and 50 comments today. So you have accomplished your tasks and it is important that your posts be useful without mistakes

Mate, I am likewise new here, however I can give you a few principles and notes. To begin with, don't cheat and take others' points put forth the entirety of your work from your attempt. Besides, it is better for your subject to be significant and intentional. Third, try not to discuss governmental issues and different things that are not essential to the stage. Fourth, you need to look and find out about monetary standards encoded and how to manage it. So follow these rules to avoid ban.

It is very simple and easy to work here and earn money you should just have to complete your first hundred useful post have then you will post 20 topics for comments Delhi there is no Rocket Science and another strategy to do this you just have to post useful comments or topics 24 De and you will get paid for them near post must be full of correct information and helpful for other people

I am also new here, but there is a publication that contains all the laws in this forum and I have seen it as well. There are many publications that contain useful information for everyone. You just have to search within this section

Welcome to cryptotalk forum. To work efficiently in this forum you need to first read the forum rules and regulations in the "About forum section " and abide by the rules and regulations then you can work efficiently here.

Thats is the most difficult but easy one line answer question!!! Its been 3 months i am working here . First two months was good but last this month i cant work efficiently like previous two then i realized how difficult is this to continue working on cryptotalk.  And who are here for last 7 to 8 months they are really great and now i am also giving specific time daily to the forum not for money but for knowledge . 

Dear i am also new hear . And i also what to know that waht are the rules that i should follow. I want to be good in this forum . So , that people get benefit from my information. This is very good question.

First you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Help each others. You can earn money and gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. So work with patience and earn money. 

On 1/26/2021 at 3:13 PM, Romains Uk said:

Greetings to all and I want to ask U all that how can I work here and please guide me that how can I performed well here? 

I have joined this platform recently and don't know anything about it and want to know everything about it

Welcome to this forum dear friend, first you have to read the forum rules if you want to perform long time in this forum because in this forum rules is mandatory for everyone. When you create a topic you have to follow the forum rules of the post or comment, if you maintain that rules you can perform long time in this forum.

Welcome my friend, in order to be able to do your work properly, you need to get to know the forum clearly and follow its rules so that you do not face any problem and you can benefit from the posts and topics of the members who publish them

Someone works efficiently in this forum when they follow the forums given instructions properly and always try to use the valuable content while commenting the posts and avoid the cheap ratings in this forum.

Welcome newbie to this platform. This platform just want to assure your efficient and effective work. So you should must do your work with full dedication on daily basis to have maximum benefit of this platform. Must make it as a professional task to do even more daily as in this way you can achieve what you want from this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my friend, your topic is very good.I would like to say that if you work hard and work honestly on this platform, then I think you will not fail and if you do, there are many people in this farum.So there is some role of this platform, according to Som rules, those people are removed from the form and their account is given to the band, then I think it will prove very wrong for them.

In order to work efficiently here you have first know the rules and regulations that guide the forum. Avoid copying and repeating topics,  post should be more than 100 character with relevant information about cryptocurrency 

Dear friend, if you want to work efficiently, you need to have a high attitude and be experienced there because if I am not experienced in this subject, you will not be able to give useful answers efficiently and from here you will not be able to gain popularityAttitude and yours.And of course you have to give a satisfactory answer, which will attract people's attention. From here, you can get fame from everyone with a positive attitude.And if you want to work in this forum, you must be very careful in this comment.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency and I want to ask you all that how can I work here.  I tells you this platform provides good knowledge through members.

I know some points but in some extent,

You need first , read the rules and regulations carefully.

Learn from cryptotalk's forum like seniors posts.

Gain knowledge and skills from ideas, suggestions and experiences that will be valuable, useful and understandable.

Do your own post as simple but meaningful and informative

Work hard with sincerity and patience

Never use method of copy and paste

Never give up but trying continuously

So that you can perform successfully with this program, an individual should just become experiencing this kind of program. You desire a significant connection for your cryptocurrencies if not you'll find this kind of program uninteresting. And besides, acquire the maximum amount of information and also information regarding cryptocurrencies and also investing and also bitcoins. To enable you to understand along with educating other folks concerning cryptocurrencies with this program. This kind of functioning successfully. 

Don't fear friend you can work here very simply. That is, It's essential that you learn the basics of this platform. The first thing you need to know here is the rules and regulations and you need to be careful not to copy paste anyone and try to do everything your own way. How to work is you can put up to 50 posts a day try to do as you know as well as you can. So after a 100 useful posts you will start payment. And you have to do is  20 posts a day and you will start getting 10 talk for it. Talk is your payment and you will receive it 7 days later. And  I want to tell you is that when you approach a post, do it only after researching the knowledge about it and try to learn new things as well but only then you can hold on to this platform

I hardly dvise you to review the laws and policies as you could examine the remarks and posts of the old contributors until you have the necessary expertise to paintings in this platform .. There is a lot of facts that you may benefit from here and you should start gaining enjoy with the intention to master the work and begin earning profits

This is forum where you can work in different aspects. It is a connected forum where people are together from different areas of the earth. Here you can search the topic of your interest and post stuff. 

• +2 1