What do you know about cryptocurrency?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Burgerrr

What do you know about cryptocurrency??

But peoples are earning cryptocurrency in huge amount by different ways. In different ways one way is cryptotalk. You can earn money by cryptotalk easily by doing work. In beginning it will take time but after you will be expert.

my friend i know about crypto currency that is the digital currency which is easily to trade and invest at the any website, many people working on it as a good trader.

Hi dear, cryptocurrency is the one  of the world cryptocurrency. Which we can easily convert it into our country require currency. That is the best for every person. But some country not allow to use the cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

For me, the cryptocurrency is my passion because it represents the new global economic order for me because I see in it many strong advantages that are not found in real currencies, including strength, security and continuous rise that can make us a lot of money if our deals are good.

• +1 1

Yeah, we can earn cryto currencies in a variety of ways, but with free earning, we can try to learn the cryptosystem so that we can learn to exchange there and invest our earnings, which would double over time if we have experience trading.

By the help of cryptocurrency we can become rich but this include experience and hard work.

scrambled talk has extraordinary measurements and preferences that can't be restricted to a particular idea. Or maybe, it is exhaustive for all issues of life since it involves acquiring us experience and as far as building up our thoughts and mindfulness and bringing in us cash.

Cryptocurrencies are a huge world of information and financial interest as well

We have to consider this forum as a virtual school from which we must learn well about the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency talk also. Work hard and search well for good, new and useful topics as well. Do not despair and be patient

All the best for everyone

• +2 1

Dear friend @Afroja14,you are absolutely right. Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency and we can earn this currency in many ways. Whole world is moving towards digital currency and Cryptocurrency is the currency of this current era. We can earn good money by trading. 

This is very true, since many more people joined the crypto trade, there are more and more sites in which you can get cryptocurrencies in a simple and practical way, this is why cryptocurrencies have to be valued because they are the currency exchange that is you are going to set in the near future and you have to be prepared for when that time comes, study very well and practice for the future to be great and glorious.

The cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency and has no guarantor except the trust of people in it and its price is controlled by programmers, supply and demand, and you can earn it in different ways. There are many sites that give the cryptocurrency such as taps and airdrops (I do not recommend them) and such sites as viewing ads in exchange for cryptocurrencies , But the best way to earn is this forum, because you earn currency in addition to knowledge .

Before joining this splendid platform I was totally unaware of the term cryptocurrency.  But now I have a little bit knowledge about it.  Cryotocurrency is a type of digital currency which is becoming famous day by day.  It includes dfrnt types of coins and tokens like BTC,  ltc , ETH,  BTC cash, ripple, stellar etc.  It seems that soon this currency would replace all other currencies in the world .

My friend, of course, there are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies, and this forum, in partnership with the Yopit platform, offers you one of the best opportunities to obtain cryptocurrencies, and you can trade them through the Yopit platform to achieve more profits.

It is a type of digital currency.People are using it and earning it in many ways.Cryptotalk is one the best way to earn money and do trading for better experience.

• +3 1

Yes, there are many ways to get money, the most important of which is cryptocurrency
We can trade or invest to increase our currencies, but in order to be successful we must work hard

Cryptocurrency is a wonderful platform where we can learn and earn at the same time.

I am a new member in crypto but in this short period of my time I learned so many information that helped me to know about many unknown things. Thanks to crypto I also learned about bitcoin, trading, investment or other things though I still have so many things to learn.

• +2 1

In addition to what you said above about cryptocurrency, i also want to share some information about them. Crypto currency is a digital coins and there are too many currencies, the most popular ones are Bitcoin and ETherum. You can trade or invest using them, thus you can increase the amounts of money that you have.

• +2 1

Friend is true what you say that now everyone can earn cryptocurrencies thanks to this site that is cryptotalk that we can easily earn money for our needs or everyday things or to buy something we want this site is very good because some of us have to taken as a job because of the quarantine and this has helped us a lot in our lives and earn money.

It is a series of intangible encrypted numbers and symbols used in the virtual world and the Internet and not on the ground. You can trade, invest and deposit them by working on platforms that help you gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and earn money at the same time

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency used in the science of encryption for security purposes to protect virtual transactions and control the creation of new units, so it is difficult to falsify that currency.

It also helps you make money and profits. 

Cryptocurrencies are technology that we all should appreciate. We have seen a lot of things that was previously impossible made possible. The blockchain is the most uniques innovation which is what makes bitcoin stand out. 

Edited by kaliphatesani

Dear Fellow, There are many sites from which we can earn a cryptocoins but I don't think that internet has any site like Cryptotalk where we can learn and earn at same time. I don't think working here is difficult because when we first gain knowledge the we can work easily and earn more. Good luck to all members hoped everyone share his/her knowledge because number of topic are decreasing on daily basis.

Today, there are more than 1324 encrypted digital currencies in the market, which despite being an electronic virtual currency, has spread in electronic transactions on the Internet and has been accepted in many international stores, especially Bitcoin. To understand this in a simpler way, Bitcoin as a currency has been encrypted from the beginning to contain only 21 million pieces, and once they are finished mining or extracting them, there will be no new bitcoins, that is, new money will not be printed as happens in other regular currencies, and this means that if you have 1 Bitcoin, it means that you own 1/21 million of the world's total Bitcoin wealth.

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency is an intangible decentralized currency like cash, but it is easy to deal and trade and is characterized by the absence of large conversion fees for cryptocurrencies

This is true, you can earn profit by doing trading and investing operations, but I advise everyone first to gain experience and information, so that they do not make mistakes and lose their money.

Very well said mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. You are definitely correct my mate. Keep it up this such types of useful posts.

• +2 1