Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔

Yes you can use stickers on this forum. This forum not has any rule and regulation about using stickers. Use stickers in our posts to make it attractive and very good looking. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. 🥰

• +2 1

You can use stickers in our posts it is no any restrictions from our forum. Stickers can make our content very attractive and helpful to the other members. This allow you to make posters and pictures but it is relevant and informative.

• +1 1

I don't think there is any feature of sticker walkie here but it is a feature of emoji. We can use emoji in any post. Using Emoji in a post makes the post look attractive.

Being a part of typing, we are allowed to use stickers or emoji's. That's not against any rule. So you can use stickers freely without any fear. I myself have used emoji's many times in my posts. So don't worry about that.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

If we read this I am not allowed to use this plate in the forum so so you use it i hope you understand my post best of luck.Your account could not be banned y You can use a sticker and emojis ec because I am in this plate forum Can't read the rules if

Yes of course you can use what do you like from the stickers without any fearings because these stickers are helping us to make an expressions about what we want to say.

• +3 1

Yes, dear, I think that you can use symbols because they do not conflict with the rules, as they add to the text vital and attract the reader, and because of it, you may get positive evaluations within the topic, but you should not increase them

Hello my friend, I do not expect that this harms the terms of the forum, but frankly, I have not seen posts with a poster coming now, and as I told you, I think it is normal and good luck my friend

• +2 1

Hello friend, yes you can use stickers within the comment and there is no objection, but in my opinion the use of stickers is not a good thing here in the work area, we have to be serious about working in this forum 

Greeting All! Very Unique topic.

I don't think so I ahve never seen any comment having Sticker. Sticker make statements Jolly and statement looses its power.

Hello my friend. I think you can use emojies or stickers that are available on crypto. Because i don't know  any rules that tells us not to use it. As this platform is for business purpose people may or may not use stickers here. But i don't see any harm in this. So if you want to, then you can.

I don't know what exactly stickers are, my friend. Maybe you could demonstrate giving us an example. We have signatures and there are rules for them, maybe this was your question about? Many are using signatures and they can advertise anything in them, as long as it is lawful and doesn't break the rules of Cryptotalk.

Yes dear. We can use emoji here. We can use emoji to express our feelings properly. But we should remember nothing extra is good. So, don't use too much emoji in a topic.

Of course my friend you can use the stickers here, this gives your post decorating and splendor, which is really good, and makes everyone have more desire to read your post. I'll try it, too. 

• +4 1

My dear friend  I think you can use your symbols because they do not conflict with the rules.  Because they make the reader vital and attract the reader.  Because of this they can get positive evaluation in the subject but you should not be able to afford their growth.Thanks  you so much. 

The use of emojis and stickers makes a post less important. It is usual that people takes the post which have emoji as for granted.

So, better is to not use the emojis and stickers.

But, if any emoji or sticker is best elaborating any post then you can use it.

To my friend, this is normal. You can put stickers to help you communicate the idea comfortably, which is a nice thing. I also put my stickers sometimes, but not permanently according to the idea.

The forum rules do not say anything about this, but you should ask an administrator or moderator to be sure of it, it is important to realize that the quality of our content is more valuable if we share personal experiences and if you help to express yourself better is very well said received new ways of writing, creativity is very well received.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:50 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Seniors !

I have a confusion that if we use Stickers in our posts then what happen?

It will be banned or not ?

Hi @Jahanzaib Choudhryactually i,m new here at this forum.i,m not sure that we van use sticker or not.but have saw many posts and comments of active members with stickers in their post.i think,there is no issue,we can use stickers in our topics and comments

Mathelda.j

The use of stickers in posts is not prohibited by the rules, but I advise you not to use them too much, or they may be counted as spam posts.

if we can use stickers, this is not against the rules, but I do not think it would be appropriate because it takes away the dignity of the publication.

Yes, I think you can use stickers and icons, but in good shape and within the general manners of the forum, and I do not think using icons is a bad thing, but it is good with all love 😍

yes,we can use stickers here. But not so much. If we use so much then its reduce our post quality. So,we can use stickers for our content great.

Dear welcome, I am new here in the forum, but during my stay I found some members use stickers normally and do not face any problems, but you have to abide by the rules of the forum, good luck dear.