Why people are unable to get Reputation!! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saith£AwAb

Why people are unable to get Reputation!!

My partner and I have seen this kind of in a few subject areas or perhaps feedback furthermore. This kind of produced me extremely not comfortable to find out in which despite the work and also top quality articles several contents continue to be unreacted. I must point out it is our own highest obligation to gauge people's Content that incorporates details linked to the particular community forum. This process promotes the particular inventor to accomplish the identical money for hard times.

Expensive one I'm a modern part to i joined the location fair later fair incorporate great stuff in your comments dodge duplicate sticking post alluring so you'll be granted emphatically and here i hope for the leading to urge positive notoriety cherish you all.

This site is not a scam. It is 100 % legit and trusted site so you don't need to worry about it but here you may deal with many scammer so be aware of it and be careful and not trust any stranger. If you create quality content you will surely get positive reputation but I also feel that people are not giving much ratings to the posts.

Welcome my friend. Reputation is essential for getting paid posts but you should focus on making your posts useful. You don't have to worry because this site is more reliable. You will get paid when you stick to the rules and provide useful and engaging posts.

People are unable to get reputation because they don’t follow the rules and regulations of the forum.They don’t make a useful post for positive reputation.Try to make a helpful post for positive reputation.

• +3 1

People have been unable to get good reputation probably because if the payment that was stopped for rating. This is a good thing because now people are only going to be making comments for posts that deserve them.

You have to create useful and unique topics for reputation. Many of us don’t want to gain knowledge. For this reason there post doesn’t contains useful information that's why their posts can't attract peoples.

• +2 1

Usually, good reputation is awarded to good topics that help members to know and learn. Weak and useless topics will not be evaluated, so we find a lot of posts without evaluations.  Therefore, I advise members to be careful to create topics with useful content.

You know what reputation is the main fact  in crypto talk site . Infact your surviving in crypto talk is also mostly depend on your reputation. But your reputation is depend on your work,thr quility of your post . So be careful about it.

Welcome, my friend, of course, obtaining a positive reputation is important for receiving payment for publications, but the most important thing is for a good post to receive support. As for the bad post, it will not receive support, and if it is in violation of the conditions, it may receive negative support.

• +4 1

Dear, posts must not contain useful content, and you should support sharing with useful, new and distinctive information, and from. It is possible that the evaluation of people has decreased recently due to lack. Pay for reactions.  

Edited by Ameralsamt

Welcome, you just have to work well to get a good reputation, and you can work to provide useful information and the most important thing is not to work on copying comments because they are the biggest reason for obtaining a bad reputation

Whoever needs to gain the trust of others must make useful comments by reading the comments and drawing ideas from each comment, and on this basis the response is with the comments

In my opinion, you can not say unfair because the useful post, which is rich in tips and useful information, will give all members a good reputation. You only have to read the forum rules and apply them.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, listen to the positive. It is very important in many signs and when you create good topics and have a winner about the coding world, you will get On the positive headphone we must create content

• +3 1

Welcome to this generous forum. I want to tell you that this forum is one of the safest sites. As for the topics that have not been evaluated, they are not at a good level of competence and therefore you did not find anyone to evaluate them.

Well done by joining this wonderful forum that is characterized by credibility and it is completely safe and gives you knowledge and learn a lot from it and earn money as well

Well done by joining this wonderful forum that is characterized by credibility and it is completely safe and gives you knowledge and learn a lot from it and earn money as well

My brother, this form is a very good form and you are very happy that you have come to this form and there is talk of reputations, so many people do not give reputations anymore, earlier they used to give reputations because they gave them money in return.  So I will ask all of you brothers to give the reputations to anyone who does not take good and has shared it here, then it is right for us to give positive reputations to him When I did not join this form initially, I used to get reputations money and we had to teleport 50 runs, then my reputations were also very big and I used to give it to people but you also give reputations to people positive.  Nor do we read the posts of others or it is wrong that we should read the posts of others and also give them reputations. Is a very good topic, so I am also giving you reputations, it is not because I am giving you, then you give me it is because your topic is very good and we need to share whatever good knowledge.  

Welcome, buddy. 
First of all, this site is one of the most authentic and best sites ever, and you can personally be sure of this 
As for reputation, it is very necessary to earn money to investigations that don't get a positive reputation will not be paying for it. 
So our publications should be made of high quality value

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I think that this forum is the safest and most reliable, it gives you money and knowledge as well, but you must abide by the rules and laws in order to reach success

Welcome in this forum. It's 100% legit site and it's witness  is us. You must complete 100 posts and after one week you will start getting payment in yobit. For the new rule now reputations doesn't matter but you should have average reputation on your account. Thanks for the post mate. 

Positive rating is necessary for earning in this forum you are absolutely right that many comments did not get and positive rating I think mostly peoples did not react tehy just complete their work we must react and give positive rating our rating encourage those peoples who create topic in this forum

We have a problem as members here we don't support each other and it has become very difficult to earn some reputations thus causing us to earn less until when we change completely and start rating on quality posts. 

Most of the users do not give reputation points to the other users that is why they are not getting the reputation points there was time when people were receiving the money for giving the likes at that time they were giving it freely.