Never judge knowledge by posts - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

In my opinion, we must develop our knowledge through the forum even if we do not have any knowledge. Also, the main goal of the forum is to gain knowledge more than to earn money, so this is a good thing.

Yes you are right. I find that many beginners post helpful information about cryptocurrencies, and it is not necessary for beginners to be clueless about cryptocurrency topics. It is only new in this forum and not in the field of cryptocurrencies.
So we must not ignore the posts, help each other, and give a positive rating to whoever deserves

Certainly there are many new members who write important topics of a valuable information nature, but because they are new and do not have a number of posts, many members may think that the topic presented has no value. I think it is good to read and consider it before judging it without  reading ..

Yes, my friend is right .We should not judge beginners before we deal with them and know what information they have .There are already a lot of beginners who have more information than those who have been working here for a long time.

Yes, you are right, my friend, it is not related to the rank, there are some beginners who have more experience and information than some old members here, it is related to the amount of research and study and not on time,

I advise you to persevere and stay in constant activity and I wish you success and all members.

• +3 1

My friend agreed with you that we should not judge members by the posts they make in this forum because this is considered injustice to them and it is possible that they got some wrong information from some unreliable sources, so we should not judge quickly.

Most of us started working in this forum without having any information, but after a few days passed, and because of our continuous entry to this forum, we gained information that we can never forget.

Yes, you are right, my friend.

We shouldn't judge the posts of the rank of those who posted them. Some of them have great knowledge regardless of if they are beginners or newbies.

We should encourage them and give them hearts if their posts deserve it.

No person at this time has heard of cryptocurrencies, and as a beginner, I found that this forum is a place that collects all useful information and provides it to us in an easy and good way through discussions between members. Therefore, I do not hesitate to comment on every topic that interests me, regardless of whether its owner is a beginner or a member. In the past, knowledge is not restricted to anyone, nor can a member pertain to it according to his seniority here

Greetings sister, the truth is that we must react in a positive way or give a good reputation, to all those topics that are interesting, instructive, and educational, whether they were created by newbies, or by more experienced members.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. Of course there are many junior members who knew before working here through prior research on this topic and after their participation in this forum they have a lot of knowledge and gain more important information and more and thank you very much my dear friend

Well said dear. I am completely agree with you. We never judge the person from appearance. Beginners take time to understand this platform then they will show their right colours and also impress other members.

Everyone should work to gather valuable knowledge that will assist us in working within the field of encryption and avoiding mistakes because we cannot do so without the availability of activities and knowledge because they are the most valuable, and everyone else should work to improve this platform in order to earn more money and developed based.

Yes, my friend, I recently noticed that some beginners have a lot of experience that enables us to discuss the world of cryptocurrencies and deal with them, so they cannot be underestimated and their interest in research and knowledge about dealing with cryptocurrencies

If we're to easily integrate with participants here in the platform, we need to extend our awareness of cryptocurrencies and investing by visiting various websites. This way, we'll be able to transition to other parts without having to spend too much time in the beginners portion.

Yes my friend we all make such a mistake.Which for us are small mistakes and they make fun of us, for us it is nothing but a joke, but when we tell the servant we disrespect, he thinks how big a mistake it is for him. Or how much damage is done to him because his heart is hurt. So we should refrain from these things, we should restrain ourselves, and you should respect the next servant as much as you respect your family, then respect is permissible for all. We should all be educated. But we should respect each other so that I can be respected too. 

Yes that's absolutely right mate there are some beginners who did a lot of research earlier on cryptocurrencies and gained more knowledge and information to entered the forum, and this is good because they will go into the work directly and know what they write in their posts. It is very helpful for beginners we really appreciate this post thanks.

Actually i think There are some beginners in a forum who have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies and there are some members who do not have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and it is nice in a forum that it accommodates all members of all categories.

I am also beginner of this platform and I am getting information about the forum. My point of view this post is that the post has true meaning and it is extremely true. Knowledge is limitless and it has no boundaries. So never judge the knowledge of someone by just its appearance or other physical factors because the post you have done may be copy paste method so that's why knowledge is different thing.

Hello dear,we should always respect each other we all work to accomplish the Same goal with in the cryptotalk plattforum,i hsve some if them but i aspire to More knowledge by participating in the forum,thank you.

I just want to make it clear to all members that it is not mandatory for every beginner on this forum to have no prior knowledge of crypto currencies; some beginners, like myself, have prior knowledge of crypto currencies, but we joined this forum now to respond to our deserving beginner posts.

I agree with you, I entered and had a good background about cryptocurrencies, and now I learn more about cryptocurrencies through this forum,

Yes, this is true .. Not every novice does not have knowledge. I am also a beginner, but I have a lot of previous knowledge on the subject of cryptocurrencies, and when I started working, of course, my knowledge of it increased, how it works and the terms and rules of this forum.

Welcome, my friend
Your words, this is true and correct one hundred percent. I am also new here on this site. Frankly, I do not have much information about cryptocurrencies and I am here to gain more information and knowledge.
Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.