Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

How do you imagine that? I can assume that there are advanced people among pensioners, but there are not so many of them to fool yourself with new knowledge. Most people are closer to working in the garden, it is more customary to say so, and there is knowledge and demand for products, and there is something to chat about with peers.

Well, first of all, a pensioner needs to have minimal knowledge about the computer, bounty and crypt, and then now there is practically no normal bounty and airdrops, there is a lot of garbage and hype, so it is difficult to say unequivocally about the possibility of raising the dough

It's just that one person in this goal says everything that pensioners cannot develop in this area, I don't understand why this person thinks so. If a pensioner wants, with difficulty, but will be able to master this area.

No, no, I certainly did not find fault, honest pioneer)
And hamsters are somewhat primitive all the same. With their trading strategies, they still won't accumulate anything until retirement, they will merge everything in the process of life)

My friend, thank you. Getting a positive evaluation here should be on valuable publications and information on cryptocurrencies. I wish you good luck, my dear friend.

Friend welcome in this forum. I will definitely give you likes and positive reputation when you work with hard work and also post good and useful content because we are here to share knowledge and also gain knowledge. So do your best.

• +5 1

I would not say 😃  Although, maybe it depends on the person. I, too, in my own way, like the rest of us, was a hamster until recently. So, I think, they will learn more "in the process of life" - and by "retirement" - they will have capital, and you see, by that time something will change in the crypto world)

If we consider the representatives of the older generation, then there are most of them on YouTube under the headings Recipes, Construction, etc. (not related to crypt). If we consider it in terms of crypto, then I noticed more videos with Forecasts & Analytics, advertising of trading platforms (such as Bitfury), advice on trading by order book, reviews of the Exchanges.

and the funniest thing here is that you need to work with your brains, in fact nothing is difficult here, study every day, do something for this and in the future you will become much better financially, but no, everyone chooses to work at the factory) 

I think it will not necessarily be possible to trade in retirement, having bought bitcoin now, it will be possible to secure a comfortable pension for yourself, since in a dozen years the price tag will change, in theory, well for the cue ball, naturally upward.

Dear friend just requesting for reputation will not give you the reputation which you need. You have to work for it. You have to make quality posts and those posts which people like and then you'll receive what you deserve. 

My dear, in general, the matter is clearly and explicitly related to the extent of the usefulness of participation and the topic that we present in this forum mainly. The posts and topics that we raise must be useful in order to obtain positive evaluations. This is according to the rules of the forum in general. Therefore, we must abide by the rules of the forum so that we do not know Ourselves for a ban or warning by officials, all we have to do is give positive evaluations to people who generally deserve thank you very much.

• +2 1

Yes dear friend why not I am most welcome your in this platform and so of good wishes to you anf your future I hope friend you are fine dear, otherwise your topic are useful anf helpful and informative topic so why not every member can gave you good reputation and obviously good ratings you have one thing always stand in your mind hard working person cannot gave bad reputation.

Good luck dear friend.

I think we were all new to this forum, but I would like to advise you that he does not like to beg for a reputation, my friend, because this is against the rules of the forum, my friend. It is better to write something useful to be able to earn reviews.

It is a good topic my friend .. and yes, I agree with you .. New members are always welcome by other members and help them .. But you have to work hard to get a positive reputation that benefits you.

I think that most of the members here reject the idea that you are calling for, which is to give reviews for free, so you should start looking for useful information that you share with others and deserve their likes. I think this method is better for you.

You should get positive reputations for your creation of useful topics and not just welcome. This is the basic idea of adding the reputation feature, so that there is an incentive to publish better publications to get a reputation and the publication is paid.

Greetings, I hope that you will be an active member of this forum, follow the regulations, and try to provide useful information so that people can benefit from it and give you positive ratings.

Welcome my dear friend to this wonderful forum, you are very lucky to be here, I advise you my friend instead of asking members to give you the reputation to focus on your work and make the best posts then you will automatically get the positive reputation

You will get positive feedback on the spot. Instead of finding an appraisal, I recommend that you exhaust yourself, set your targets, and strive for them with all your might. And you easily write high-quality publications that push you. Look for suggestions and subjects that all, both here and elsewhere, will learn from and that will bring you fame.

Hey welcome here, I am a beginner here too and I cannot wait to get posting and get up voted or liked.For the future, you should make a post about cryptocurrencies and educate people so you can get up voted easily.

Welcome my dear friends, here in this discussion to get the preferences and positive assessments here. You need to introduce a ton of general and valuable subjects here. You need to distribute subjects that are gainful to everybody here. The very best for everybody here..

• +5 1

Welcome on this platform i suggest you that you should follow all the rules and regulations of this platform and after that you need to create good and quality contents for this platform so that you can get good reputation from other members and if you will expect good reputation without hardworking then you cannot get it easily. 

If you are new here wants good ratings than use unique content. Post daily useful content. Try to select a topic which is new for others and helpful in this forum. Data should be relevant. By following these steps you can get good reactions.

See, dear friend, if you do a good job, you can earn more reputations and have more people rate you if your post or subject is useful and contains more detail, so I'll advise you to do so.

Instead of asking those people to rate you, do such a good job that they will immediately force you to rate them, and they will be heartbroken when they see your message.