Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Times were like that - then everything was lost. He was not alone. It is much easier to carry. He lived like everyone else in the scoop, then in the 90s, then just like everyone else and lost everything. It was a whole layer of people who had lost their savings. They are on the same wavelength and continued, resigned, to continue to live.

See, dear friend, if you do a good job, you can earn more reputations and have more people rate you if your post or subject is useful and contains more detail, so I'll advise you to do so.

Rather than asking those people to rate you, do such a good job that they will be forced to rate you, and when they see your post, they will be heartbroken to not rate us for such a good post. That is why, instead of writing such a post, I recommend that you create your own. You should write your post in this manner, and in such a beautiful manner, that people will be automatically persuaded of your message, and your message or subject will be rated by others.

• +4 1

You definitely need to be interested! The pension can be invested in mining on the exchange website, where you can get a good percentage. I also advise you to get acquainted with airdrops and bounty closer, they can also make good money, without investment.

Welcome on this platform hope so you read all the rules and regulations ;of this forum I will suggest you to create the good informative topics for gaining reputation 

• +2 1

Hello, you are 72 years old and you understand cryptocurrency ?! Or just just know about her? Well, you can try investing in some of the cryptocurrencies, or mining, or you can just learn how to arbitrate with cryptocurrency

Welcome my friend to this forum, which is a great opportunity to learn and make a profit. And as a beginner, you should first read the grammar section and then come to the beginners section and start publishing, interacting and giving a reputation 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is very cool that at this age, instead of "folding wings", a person drew attention to such an interesting, modern, but at the same time complex topic, like making money on the cryptocurrency market.  I fully support you! Now there are a lot of resources for studying this topic and, if you wish,  there is an opportunity to figure it out and make great money.
There are projects that are very risky, but there is an opportunity to earn money without investing money, but with the investment of brains and your own time. These are bounty, airdrops. The one thing I would not recommend is using your retirement money to try to make money in this market. In any  case, devote some time to this and I'm sure you will succeed! I sincerely wish you success!

Hello, it's nice way to get good reputations😁anyway, all members hete should welcome newbies with very kind and nice words to encourage them to be more active and make them more comfortable with some hearts too.

• +2 1

Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky, but also very profitable. No one is immune from the fall of the currency, but if you do it correctly and take into account all the factors that can affect the exchange rate, then everyone will succeed.

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum, I have given you a good reputation in order to be enthusiastic, motivated and provide more valuable information and then you can get a lot of positive reputation, good luck.

• +3 1

It seems to me that you still have a lot of time to plunge into this wonderful world of crypt, and 72 years is not a hindrance, now there are a lot of videos on the Internet that will teach you everything, and you can start using it as an ordinary user. If you want to make money in the shortest possible time, then my advice is that you need to study the profession of a trader, and try to do it every day on some exchange, but if you want to put this business on a machine, then a crypto steak, and that's it, the money will drip by itself

Of course yes! Cryptocurrency is our future. As one very wise man said: "If you invest $ 1 a day in BTC, then in 10 years you will have a fortune." Enough for your old age. Therefore, now I am doing this. I want to spend my old age the way I want. Good luck and success to everyone.

Wow, I'm very surprised that people of this age are interested in cryptocurrency. But judging by the questions, you want to earn because there is not enough pension, and immediately you want to invest the pension, I'm afraid nothing will work out.

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I hope you work harder and produce helpful posts that benefit all other members.and that you follow all of the rules and regulations of this forum if you do.then of course, when people see your post, they like it and immediately give you a good reputation. best of luck.

Cryptocurrency can be an excellent alternative to a state pension, especially when the state. the pension does not exceed 15 thousand rubles a month. There are deposits and staking exchanges. You put a crypt on your account and get yourself a liability in the form of interest.

Instead of a pension, this is unlikely, but saving for the future is an option. Think about it. And also think about the fact that you can lose the crypt. And the pension will come one way or another. If you correctly distribute your bank, then there will be no problems with the "crypto pension".

It would be great to pledge property for cryptocurrency, although it is risky in the short term, but very profitable in the long term.I have already seen articles that there are loans in cryptocurrency, so property can also be pledged.

I think that you should think about cryptocurrency instead of a pension even before the retirement age, all the same, first you need to pump yourself in this area. I doubt that in a short time it will be possible to study the topic of cryptocurrency in depth enough to count on replacing pensions with crypto

No, you better not start. Live in retirement. In order to make money on cryptocurrency, you need to constantly monitor its course and without investments it will not be possible to just live on cryptocurrency.

I agree with you. Without a good knowledge of the principles of working in the cryptocurrency market, the possibility of making a wrong decision and losing money is very high. To start making money on the crypt, you first need to understand how this is done and what you can come to in the end result

Welcome, my friend, to this community. Here we are all members and friends with the same goal Therefore, we must put the collective benefit in mind in order to reach our goals quickly and with the help of the rest of the members.

The pension in our country (Russia) is negligible for the overwhelming majority of the population, which is enough only to pay for utilities, and small expenses for food. As for investing, it takes place at any age. New experience, emotions should be present in our daily life. As for her contribution to the cryptocurrency, it is certainly worth it. At least 10% monthly should be converted into investments.

The propeller flew the other day. I had to bear it for recovery. The master was about 60 years old, he understood this 100 times more than ordinary computer masters. This is what I am for, no matter how old a person is, the main thing is that he has studied in his entire life and what conclusions he has drawn from this.

Friend if you do a good job you can get more reputations and more people give you rating if your post or your topic is useful and it contains more information people rating  on the post so I'll suggest  you.i think best way to earn

A crypt instead of a pension, I think that it will not come to this, the state will not pay so much to pensioners, that's for sure, they would have to cut everything for people. And as for earning a crypt for retirement, it would not be bad, you need to think about it already.