Can you have a Suggestion for me ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can you have a Suggestion for me ?

My friend that time regulation is very important and I, like you, don't find time for cryptocurrencies, but now I have divided my time, for example, I spend an hour in the morning, an hour in the middle of the day, an hour at night to work in crypto Talk, 3 hours in the day is very suitable for me 
Recommend that you organize your time, my friend it's very useful.

• +4 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Members !

I am Studying in College. I like Crypto Talk. I  am happy to spend my time here.

But I also want to get 1st Position in my class. Recently I joined this forum .It is Best to use.

I want to Become a Doctor. So please; 

Comment and Give me Your Good Suggestions to Me.

It's good that you are working on the forum and also studying at the same time.. I advised you to focus on your studies first and spend the time here only when you are free.. In my opinion study is more important then anything. So keep focusing on your studies. Whenever you have a free time so spend such time here on the forum and also participate in this site... Make goals and keep focused on it to achieve them otherwise you will not become a successful person in your life my dear. 

• Useful or interesting 1

welcome my dear friend
I advise you to divide your time and set a timetable in which to divide the times of your studies and work, because working on the forum does not need a long time if you understand how to work and observe the rules and laws and abide by them. This will help a lot. You can allocate two hours a day to work on the forum and gain experience and knowledge

• +1 1

You can continue here and study. Use the encrypted speech at your leisure and convenience. Encrypted speech will help you in your expenses and also you will expand your knowledge in encrypted speech and cryptocurrencies because it is the future.

• +3 1

May God bless your time, my friend. In fact, it is difficult to choose between a study or a forum, but you must like the forum to be able to work on a platform and this will help you work more effortlessly and quickly.

Set a time table for you and the spend your time according to it as it is the best strategy to save your time. Fix a time to work at the forum for 1 to 2 hours as I think it will be enough for you daily and you can earn and learn from the forum.

I wish you success my friend.
Organizing your time is the best thing that you can do, because the forum is a good place to learn and make money, but you must pay attention to your studies in order to achieve your goal as a doctor as well.

You can organize your time between work on the forum and your studies. If you learn from the forum and abide by the rules, then you need from 2 hours to 3 hours to finish 20 posts. You can distribute these hours, so the working time does not interfere with your studies. Good luck

• +4 1

Working on this platform is wonderful and teaches you how to deal with cryptocurrencies and also learn how to work on cryptocurrency and all this takes effort and fatigue and you say that you are studying medicine. Don't feel tired.

Dear friend @Anabiamsyo @ahmad mohamad @Tahirahmad if you want to succeed in working together, you need to organize your time during the day so that you finish your daily work at CryptoTalk, which takes about 2-3 hours when you work hard, then you study and prepare for several hours until your responsibilities are over, be smart and organize your time. Thank you 

You must continue with your university studies for you to achieve your main goal and be successful. Working at Cryptotalk will help you to be informed about the handling of Cryptocurrencies, which can be useful for the future as well. Study habits are the key to doing both at the same time.

You've reached the right place, dear.

You can do both research and cryptocurrency at the same time.

When it comes to working and learning, set up a routine and draw with it.

You should know about cryptocurrency because it is a fast growing currency, and the next few years will be known as the year of cryptocurrency.

I suggest to a colleague you work on this date because I think it is very good for us because a lot of people work there every day and make money, so we should work here too and follow the rules, and

If we are students then there are many opportunities to make money on this site.

I suggest to a colleague you work on this date because I think it is very good for us because a lot of people work there every day and make money, so we should work here too and follow the rules, and

If we are students, there are many opportunities to make money on this site.

Dear friend, I am also a student and I run in the college, but I organize my study time, study work time, work, so you also have to arrange a schedule in which you show your work time when you study, so do not neglect your studies in exchange for work here, but you must organize the time no more. Thank you very much.

Hello my friend. Your presence for two or 3 hours in this forum will gain you a lot of useful information and also earn you money. I wish you success.

Hello my friend, in fact I suggest you divide your time between this forum and your studies and your daily life. If you are a person interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, then you are really in the best station that provides you with an opportunity that will bring you closer to achieving your goals in the future. I wish everyone success.

Welcome to this platform .

Yes you can surely achieve your goals. Just make a time table and try to manage your time in your studies and at this platform.

All the best thank you

Welcome, my friend, to the forum .. you must know at the beginning that what you started will end it to the other by continuous work and organizing your time for encryption .. where you reconcile between your studies and coding .. a few hours are sufficient for coding and then you study for your university ... Good luck to everyone and to you  Hey future doctor

Welcome, future doctor! How are you doing? I suggest that you organize your time and create a schedule and follow it, you can work in the forum at leisure, and allocate 3 to 4 hours a day to work in the forum, this is enough, I hope you like my suggestion, good luck.

dear its a good thing that you want to become a doctor and along with this you also want to work here in order to get a lot of knowledge and information about the cryptocurrencies so dear i suggest you for doing both things you have to manage your timetable properly so you will be able to focus on both things properly thank you

Welcome my friend .. Working in this forum does not require much time, so you can complete your studies and work here at the same time .. You just have to organize your time.

yes nonproblem but fr time yoh have t amke a time mangement plan for you and you have to run your all routine works According to the schdule and you ahve make some time also in yojr schedue for cryptotalk forum so taht you can achieve you daily task. 

Since you will become a doctor, this means that you are a diligent person and you can organize your time between work and study, you can allocate a specific time every day to work on the forum and sip your coffee at this time and work with focus, and after a while you will see that working here has a positive effect on you and will give you a greater motivation to study.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Wow, this is really cool. I congratulate you on your ambition and your hard work. You have to find a way to organize your time to reconcile work here and study. The forum may help you financially to support you in your studies, good luck my friend

My friend, since you are a student and you also enjoy using this forum, you must complete this these days. Living seems difficult due to the Corona virus, so I use this site as an expense for you for schoolwork. All the best for you my friend

• +2 1

Hello my friend,
Welcome to the cryptotalk site, at first I advise you to devote 3 hours to working on this forum and to focus on your studies as well