Can you have a Suggestion for me ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can you have a Suggestion for me ?

yes bro you just have to work here with open mind not to do any kind of cheat and your your post should have to be very informative and long so it will attract people towards and it is very good for your account repotation the main thing is that you don't have to copy or paste thing on it otherwise your account will get banned. 

Welcome my friend. If you want to study and work at the same time, you must organize your time. Working here does not take you much time only for a few hours a day and you can complete your daily activities with ease.

You should be lost to this forum between two to three hours a day. You have to read the rules carefully, you will have a good time. On this platform a lot of money and experience lead Develop your life, My suggestion would be that we should take this job in a professional manner, because if we do a good job, we can be rewarded very well. Best wish dear!!

Friends, those of you who are members of Cryptotok must know how much profit can be made by working with Cryptot and it is a very good job through which one can study and achieve success in less time.

Welcome dear to this platform. I suggest you to make your timetable of whole day and study. Study according to your timetable and also work on crypto only few hours from your whole day. This will be prove best plateform for you.

My dear in order to gain your goal you have to work hard and don't mind talks of people because a successful person answered that type of person with his success.  So olease work hard with full concentration. 

Hello mate,it is necessary to avalute and publish well and obtain a positive reputation,i can suggest you that read all the rules of the forum properly read it,i think you should join a forum a part time.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Members !

I am Studying in College. I like Crypto Talk. I  am happy to spend my time here.

But I also want to get 1st Position in my class. Recently I joined this forum .It is Best to use.

I want to Become a Doctor. So please; 

Comment and Give me Your Good Suggestions to Me.

I think if you join this forum your English is become best. You can learn many things from thai forum. You always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. It is very necessary for you.

I am also students but you should not leave your study give little time to cryptotalk and more time to study keep this process going on you will achieve your goal

Yes, there is no such thing. We will definitely share our experience with you. We will also give you advice.Brother, you said in your comment that you want to be a doctor, if you want to be a doctor, then it is not so easy to be a doctor, for that you have to work very hard, you have to study hard. Will have to give time then go and become a doctor. So there is no such thing. All our prayers are with you. May God make you a doctor so that you can be useful to the people. Thanks for the topic. 

Being a student you have joined best platform as you haven't to spend more time there. It is suggested to make a study plan and do your daily task with time gaps there. Never burden yourself and go for efficient work. Learn to manage your time that will be helpful for your career.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think that for better working you must spend your most of time at this site.you must fix your time for working here and than you make good research for better performance.

Hello my friend, you should suggest topics of value and interest and suggest new topics in order for your evaluation to be high

I hope you will succeed in your studies, my friend.
 You have to carry your time so that you can work at work here, and in any case, work here in two hours of your time to complete 20 posts with high-quality content, and you can divide these two hours into intermittent times during the day according to your daily schedule.

• +2 1

It is not a must for us to complete all the 20 posts everyday, make any number of posts you wish there is no problem and since we all know that this forum may not be permanent then I advised you to spend 1-2 hours only and use the rest of the day to study for your future but make sure your posts are of great benefits to members.

Hi friend, we all know that the job you have chosen is a lot of hard work and a lot of hard work.  So I think you can achieve success if you spend your study time in this forum without leisure extra time. Good luck for you😍

Dear you're ambitious that's okay the forum is about cryptocurrencies, but you'll find articles with material of all sorts the most you can do is learn from them and better the consistency of your message, don't forget the publication can support or motivate members of the forum. Good luck to you. Don't forget to respond to this remark if it helps you.

good luck my friend. This is really good. Working on this forum will cover your daily expenses and help you pursue your studies. It is really cool. In addition, your information will increase in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Dear friend! I advise you to spend your time and energy on this platform so that you easily know how this platform really works it really gives you an opportunity that change your life

Welcome. You have to set your goal.By setting goals you will succeed in work. At the same time you have to use time in the right way.  Time cannot be wasted.  It will be easier to move forward by using the time.  Able to improve life.  It will be easier to earn.

As a student I suggest you spend little time in this forum not too little though,at least try to spend 2 to 3 hours working and making research in the forum for a day,so that you'll also have enough time to study in school,Good luck!

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum mate. I suggest you to spend your free time here. You can earn knowledge and money from here. It’s so useful but you can't take it as a career, So you should fix a schedule for crypto. 

Increase your knowledge about crypto as much as you can.

Visit different type of post every time in order to know more.

After complete your 100 post, creat 20 post perday.