Mistakes of Seniors ! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Mistakes of Seniors !

I think they were banned due to simple errors that no one expected, or spelling errors. We cannot know why an ancestor was ever banned if there was no convincing reason.

In my opinion they have made mistakes and without a doubt violated the rules of the forum,.  And may be banned in old age.  I think the rules of the forum are strict and old and make no difference between those new members

I am not sure about that but in my opinion may be there account limitation time has crossed. or may be they are baned due to repetitive content posting, because its also considered spam.

A good question, but in fact I did not see any deletion of posts by the elderly, but if that was done, they certainly created a post that violated the forum rules in terms of its repetition or lack of importance.

Well mistakes is in-evitable my friend so no one is above it all we have to do is to try to be minimizing them so that we wont get a warning point or even get banned. Because no one is above the law. 

I think that there are many reasons that can lead to the banning of a post. One of these reasons is that it has been classified as unhelpful or duplicate or that it is a grammatical error and all of these reasons and others may lead to the banning of the post.

Dear, we are all threatened with a ban when violating the rules, terms and conditions, private and public. Elderly people can be banned because they may copy / paste or spell mistakes Good morning

• +1 1

I don't know the real reason but may be their account will ban because they violated or the rules of this platform because rules are very important and if someone violate the rules then  his account will definitely ban.

The reason for this is to commit a mistake or violate the rules of the forum, as there is no difference between the elderly members or the junior members regarding the rules of the forum, everyone who violates it will be subject to a warning or ban

• +3 1

dear as e know that the forum rules is same for every members and in this your reputation points will not protect from getting warning points and from banning if you do anything which is against the rules and regulations of this forum so senior members will mostly banned due to the cheating reputation points and due to making multiple accounts

dear as e know that the forum rules is same for every members and in this your reputation points will not protect from getting warning points and from banning if you do anything which is against the rules and regulations of this forum so senior members will mostly banned due to the cheating reputation points and due to making multiple accounts

• +5 1

It is possible that this element has violated a law or a rule of the forum rules in order to be banned
But there is always a question that comes to my mind, will we be subjected to the ban if we add a post to its author's post, will we be banned ??.

• +3 1

I saw one of the old members is forbidden, he has more than 9000 posts, this indicates that laws apply to everyone and there are no immunities, it may be that the mistakes of the elderly are due to their cheating or that they got many warning points previously 

• +2 1

Being an elderly person in this forum does not mean that it is outside the rules, the same forum rules are created to follow a specific order and older people at some point can make a mistake and be prohibited or have their publications deleted of these people, for this reason no one can escape the rules, not even the oldest in the forum.

• +1 1

People can be wrong. seniors may be wrong, but if they can catch their mistake, we will try to correct their mistakes. No one will post by breaking the rules of the forum, everyone posts well following the rules. If you want to get something good, post it in the right way. If you do not follow the rules, you will be banned from the forum

Any member of the forum may be subject to a ban if he violates the rules of the forum, whether he is a beginner or the elderly, and it seems that the reason for the ban is not to abide by the rules.

Mistakes and violations of forum rules are not bound by old or new members Whoever violates the rules, the forum sends warning points to it, regardless of whether it is new or old, and most of the old people cheat on the reputation, which leads to a warning point and sometimes a ban

• +4 1

The prices of these currencies are relatively acceptable . Frankly, I do not know much about it, so work to develop and upgrade it  . But I don’t really know about it all the way well until I give my opinion on it.

My friend must have broken the rules because the rules here are strict and there's no difference between newbie or old.

The rules apply to everyone, nothing to do with seniority.

Edited by Shefaaaudeh

Hello my friend
Actually, I am a beginner in this club
But I think the elderly are banned from this forum because they are inactive
Or because they do not abide by the rules of this forum.

My friend, any member of this forum may be banned for violating any rule, even if he is an old member

• +2 1

There may be several reasons behind this some posts are deleted of the banned members and those members were breaking the rules and regulations of the forum therefore they get banned. But we can also respond on the posts of those members.

• +1 1

The forum rules are strict and it is considered one of the best forums we are all human and we make mistake and they may make mistake to break.

All members are subject to ban if they are experts or otherwise, in the event that mistakes are made by violating the rules stipulated in this forum.

• +1 1

If the participation is undesirable or not beneficial, it will be deleted. If the person is subject to the ban, all his participation will be deleted, so we must follow the rules and publish according to the laws so that we do not face the ban

On 1/22/2021 at 5:32 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

I've also seen a lot of seniors' posts that close or banned . But ;

Do you know the real reason?

Interesting to everyone 😊

The banning process in the forum is random, according to what I learned from my friends that many people do not have any errors, but are banned because of the audit bot