What happen with Banned 🚫 Posts ? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

What happen with Banned 🚫 Posts ?

The posts that are in accurate and unuse ful and created by copying others content and violates the rules of the forum is immediately banned by the moderators.The rule is equal to each and every member of the forum everyone is punished in the forum if it is a beginner or a senior all rules are same.so you must have to post very useful and innovative content. 

Hello, my friend, regarding the ban, it is usually due to violating laws or publishing a duplicate publication or containing clerical errors, and the ban does not depend on the rank of the member, but on all the violating members, whether they are new or members. An experienced member and in the end I don't think the banned member can log in again from their account

The post can't be banned but the who only can be banned from the forum and I know a lot of banned users but still her post on the forum and all can reply on it this the Difference between post and users ,the post can be deleted 

Banned posts can never been seen after the punishment of the being an illegal or thefted post that posts are deleted for permanently and cannot be retrieved after some time so you must always read and obey the rules of the forum carefully and your account will be also deleted it is not possible retrieving it.

• +2 1

No posts, accounts are banned and many members who are banned but their posts are still in the forum so we can learn from them, we can comment and we also get paid.

Dear friend, the moderators delete the post immediately if it violates the rules of the forum because the rules of the forum apply to everyone, whether they are new members or experienced members. The ban is usually due to violation of the rules or writing errors or publishing duplicate and unhelpful publications.

Yes, my friend, the ban does not depend on the number of your posts, your good reputation, or your rank, the ban depends on the extent of your violation of the rules of the forum, and repeating the post or copying the post exposes the member to the ban.

• +4 1

Whatever the rank of a member present in the forum, he or his posts may be subject to a ban if he violates the rules, and as for the ban, it may be removed by the administration after the passage of time. 

My friend, the rank of a member in the forum has nothing to do with that, as any participation of any member, regardless of his position, is deleted when he violates the rules or commits a mistake that violates the conditions or because of the posting of unhelpful topics ...
The account is not banned immediately, and they issue a warning, but if the violations are repeated, the ban will be terminated and you will never be able to work on that account.

• +2 1

We can also comment on the posts of banned members and we get paid. Many posts are banned in the forum. But we can also benefit from it.

All members are subject to ban if they commit a mistake or violate one of the rules of the forum, regardless of its rank, it will be banned, but the topics that have been published by these members can be commented on as long as they are good and have not been removed by the moderators.

• +3 1

Publications are prohibited when after 3 points of warnings you do not correct what you are doing wrong or you do not comply with the rules the administrators remove you from the forum, I do not know of anyone who has been removed or banned back to your old account, I hope that that is revealed in the future since we are human and we can make mistakes.

Dear friend posts can not be banned but if you create useless post then it will be deleted from this forum but it not be bann. The users who don't follow the rules and regulations their account banned automatically.The moderators of this forum are more active and when they see members are prohibiting the rules they gives warning points on small mistakes but if users prohibited all rules of this cryptotalk forum they baned such account. So follow the rules you will stay more here. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, Many senior members have been banned from the Cryptotalk forum for violating the rules.  However, their relevant and important posts are in the forum.  They will no longer be able to post on the forum because they are banned.  Their previous posts are practically acceptable so everyone can find out about the subject.  And there are opportunities to comment.

The forum deletes duplicate publications and publications that violate the rules of the forum regardless of the rank of the publisher the rules apply to everyone so we have to pay close attention to the publication of any topic and for the owners nothing will happen to them will continue their work in the forum normally .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't understand what do you mean by banned posts as there are banned members not banned posts. If any post is against the rules of the forum it got deleted by the moderators.

Unfortunately, the banned cannot open their accounts again, but the matter depends on the duration of the ban, as there is a temporary ban in which the person is restricted for a period of time, after which he can return and a final ban, and with it the account is completely frozen

Dear friend I think you are talking about those post that are deleted by the moderator of the forum because post are never ban people are ban and I think it is not possible if some post is deleted by the moderator of the forum then how we can see this tell me about it because I am confused.

The posts which are irrelevant or useless or violate the rules and regulations of this forum will be deleted immediately. The rules applied to everyone whatever the rank of the members. If someone don't follow the rules than his useless posts deleted.

Dear this is natural thing with a little mistake your account is banned.First of all we avoid these types of activities and in this way we avoid from banned.You must focus on your goals and achievement.

Hello my friend, I think that deleting posts that violate the rules are deleted even if the member is an expert and an elderly member, so we must be careful when writing any comment or post

Well .. in fact, my friend, the rules apply to everyone, senior and junior members, that a bad topic is removed from the forum, of course, because it does not meet the conditions of the forum and of course it does not bear everyone's benefit .. and the case applies to comments as well .. Sometimes we find one of the useful topics. But the owner of the topic is prohibited, and this happens sometimes because it is simply that the owner of the topic has violated one of the rules of the forum, but this does not prevent you from sharing your information on a useful topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Everyone who violates the rules of this forum will be subject to the ban, but before being banned they give you warning points and when they give you these points, you must pay more attention to your posts in order to avoid the ban and the person who is banned will not be able to publish or evaluate.

• +3 1