Who has earned from here? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taimur92747

Who has earned from here?

Most of the people earn coin from cryptotalk.  Because It's not a fake.  As long as we do the work perfectly we'll get our payment. For any reason if you stop working here then your payments will also stop and then when you start again work, your wll be get payements again.

On 1/22/2021 at 12:23 PM, taimur92747 said:

Hello friends I am new here. I am invited by my friend here. I have a question that who has earned btc from here???  And how many we can earn per day from here???  Any one please inform me? 

What is your plan my dear and why you joined a crypto forum? Do you think these are the questions you have to ask and not question yourself what are you doing in a forum? I see so many like you, just joined a forum and make this conversation like anyone will pay you for nothing. You will have a small time as beginner but if you don't learn you will not be here for long.

Welcome to this forum.

If you want to earn money then you should create twenty posts daily with good and useful content to get good profit in the form of money and knowledge. If you create good and useful posts then your payment will also good.

Hello there, sweetheart. I'm a new member here, and I'm currently gathering information on this. You must first complete a 100-post challenge before writing just 20 posts per day. Your payment should begin after a week. My payment is also start but I didn't withdraw them. Wish you all the best.

Welcome friend

you can earn after your first 100 posts

you will get paid 200 Satoshi for each post you write it here and the post should has a reaction from others

wish you a good luck buddy

I've been using this website for a few months now, and I've never had a major problem, and thanks to God, I'm making a lot of money off it without making any investments. 

This blog is a part-time work for me, and I am thrilled to be a part of it. 

And it is my dream to persuade others to bring here and prove them how practical and beneficial it is for a member to do so.

Junior member, I came here like you with advice from one of my friends and I was also hesitant at first because I had not earned the money yet, rest assured you would win the money, I had got the money

• +4 1

It's about 3 dollar according to how many posts you puplish and according to the beneficiary of your posts also , so keep working as much time as possible for you

Friend, after creating the 100 free publications, start the beginning of your work in Cryptotalk where they will value the publications that are well structured and if you respect the rules of the forum, you will surely do well, like many of us who are getting money for doing it.

• +2 1

Hii welcome . 

You should read all rules of this forum first and then try to obey the rules . And always make a useful post . This forum will pay you on your positive contents . You should comment on 20 posts and this forum will give you BTC and Talks . 

You must first complete a hundred free posts, then you have to create twenty posts every day, and they will be counted after seven days, so that you get two hundred satoshi for each post, but your posts must be of interest and useful to others in order to be counted for you.
Good luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend you can earn money daily from this forum. You can earn 4000 Satoshi per day and 200 talc per day, which means that you can also trade currencies to make a lot of money. There are a lot of encrypted currency earnings and they bought encrypted currencies cars, factories and companies. The coding world made many members rich but needed a lot of time. If you want to be rich, you must be patient and determined. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

This is true, this forum pays you, but first you must create 100 free posts, and then you can write 20 posts per day. You will be paid for these posts after seven days. I advise you that these posts are useful and understandable for everyone in order to get A lot of good reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk gives us a good opportunity to earn and learn. For earn money you have to complete hundred post first. Then you have to complete 20 post per day. Your comment must be useful,relevant,unique,informative. After 7 days you will get your payment. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Welcome, my dear friend, and thank you for your important topic in reality. In order to earn on a daily basis, you must be active and glorious in writing posts in addition to respecting the rules. In my opinion, we can earn from 1 to 2 dollars per day.

Hello my dear mates . Hope u all are fine. Actually many of our senior members who are working here since a long time ago have earned good . All u need to do is to stick by the rules and have neat and honest posts.

Earnings from crypto currency not a joke.Many people earn from here a lots of money some of my friends earn many satoshies from here and then trade them through Yobit wallet.

friend this forum is the best way to increase our learning and earning and this forum give us earning by our work we need to do 20 useful comments per day and forum give you 10 talk token and 200 satoshi on our each useful post so always do your best on the crypto forum.

In order not to confuse you with things, the concept of profit differs from earning here on the CryptoTech forum. You earn by creating useful content related to cryptocurrencies. As for the concept of profit, this means that you trade or invest in cryptocurrencies, and this matter requires a lot of practical experience and knowledge.

• +1 1

dear friend I want to tell you that number of people here who working on this platform on daily basis and they have lot of and money so we can also earn money from this player from working daily e because this platform provides as many services we can easily earn a lot of money by working on daily basis

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, here. Everyone earns money. You just have to adhere to the rules of the forum and publish useful posts regularly. For every post you get 200 satoshi, and a positive reputation gives you money as well. You can earn approximately 60 dollars a month and then you can invest in it . good luck my friend.

Hello my friend
This platform is great to work and make money with
You can earn almost $ 2 minimum
This depends on your work and your patience as it may take time
good luck to you

After you finish 100 comments every day, you will be paid after a week if you get positive reviews, but if you get a negative evaluation, you will not be paid, the forum will pay you 1000 Sochi for each comment This means that you can earn 20,000 Sochi per day from this forum

• +1 1

Happy, dear, because you joined the coding talk in a nearby Total forum, and I ask you to abide by the rules. Say you are a new person here. Read new rules from the forum section and then start working on publishing the first 100 dear posts for earning. Clear and clear earning is 200 for each useful post in general that is published You can also take 10 pieces of his modern work on each publication useful in general, i.e. take your daily leave is 200 hadith 4000 satoshi if you publish all the posts and all the posts get a reputation Thank you very much

• +5 1