Who has earned from here? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taimur92747

Who has earned from here?

Friend from what I can say from what I am here in this forum that it is not much that we are earning 4 thousand satoshis that are what they pay us and that is according to why sometimes we do not win that is why we must always give Useful information so that they give us or receive good evaluations in order to receive or pay us everything.

Happy times my friends, how are you ... We have to write 100 free and useful publications and then move on to the labor market where we publish 20 useful and quality blogs daily so that you receive payment for them 7 days after publishing them ... As for me, I got a fair profit For my work, I will strive to do more and get the most profit

• +3 1

All members are working in this forum and publish daily posts. They are making some money here. The Forum pays us to publish 20 posts daily after completing the first 100 posts.

Of course, my friend, you can win through the forum, but in the beginning you have to finish 100 unpaid posts, then you receive payments for every 20 posts you make daily, provided you get a good reputation, good luck.

The way to earn from here is easy, you only have to complete 100 free comments as a start, then 25 comments per day in order to start winning through the world of cryptocurrencies

welcome my friend.

From here, you can earn money secured, but you must respect the rules and conditions of the forum ..

And you can gain a specific value. I cannot inform you precisely, but according to your interaction, your reputation, and the number of your daily posts ..

Welcome my friend 🌸 ❤️

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform dear, I think you most complete your first hundred task and then start your daily 20 useful posts which you will be paid for after seven days posting, so don't also forget to follow the platform guidelines very well because that will determine your stay in the platform.

I am a beginner.Many people earned money from cryptotalk because this is not a fake site.it is a good plateform to work as it pays you for each working day from 1 to 3 dollars BTC very safe through which you get financial profit .That is very useful and informative ideas to get more positive ratings and to earn from that.

Dear friend, in the beginning you should create 100 unpaid posts and then post 20 posts per day, and the payment will be done after a week of your work. I wish you good luck.

There are two tables on the platform that calculate your profits, the first of the forum currency, and it calculates the number of useful comments that you posted on each comment 10 talk, which is the code for the forum and each topic has 50 talk, and there is also the second table for bitcoin calculating for you the posts that received feedback and evaluation on each one 200 Satoshi It is part of the Bitcoin currency.

• +5 1

My dear friend, I have been using the Ubit platform for several months and I have not faced any problem and now I am making profits even though I have not invested at all and my job in this forum is a little time without fatigue and I ask everyone to join this platform and you only need to write 100 posts and then 20 publications to 25 published in a daily And you will make money

• +2 1

My dear friend, you must first create a hundred free posts, and then after seven days have passed, you can earn about two hundred satoshi for each resident post.

As for me, I got a fair profit For my work, I will strive to do more and get the most profit

Hello my friend, you can earn and win money here, but you should share useful and valuable publications and avoid copying and pasting so as not to be banned.

Obviously, it was not too long that I joined this platform but I start earning free Bitcoin but so many members of this platform believe that the payment we are receiving from this platform is not free because we must create post before receiving payment. And the post must be useful and helpful.

You are welcome, my friend, in this forum
You must publish at least 20 posts or comments per day in order to get 200 satoshi on each useful post or comment, and also you must learn from the posts of old members and you must know the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain experience and information that will help you in creating posts Useful, unique, new, and important to the community in order to gain a good reputation in your posts and make profits.
And good luck

Hello, my friend. I am new to this forum. I am trying my best to earning money. I hope I will do it.  I didn't get money because I didn't complete 100 comments. i hope after completing my 100 comments I will get money. it a very great forum for earning money. We can also gain knowledge. Good luck ❤

Dear friend, all the members present here have earned money from this forum. Therefore, this forum is honest in paying and not cheating as you think, but the matter of profit differs from one person to another. There is no accurate calculation of the matter.

Good question everyone here is receiving money from this platform just keep on working it will give you much money and reputation also.

First of all, I warmly welcome you to this wonderful platform. Every one whose rank is junior member or above is earning here . First of all, you need to complete your first hundred posts and then your earning will start and you are paid for maximum 20 posts. So, hurry up to complete your free trial and then be ready for earning.

Hi dear. I am here new member and i am now collecting information about this. First you need to complete 100 post task and than you write only 20 post on the daily. After a week your payment should be start. My payment is also start but I didn't withdraw them. Wish you all the best.

For me, I am still at the level of 100 free posts, but I have some friends who earn money from working here by publishing posts and who confirm that this forum is sincere in terms of paying dues to members

Dear friend, in order to get the money from this forum you should first be 100 free to earn information and experience and you must have 20 posts and begin to earn money after 7 days from your 20 participation.
Good luck to you my friend

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can easily earn on this forum and you should to work hard and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules of this forum that will help you to get the more money so best of luck and do your best

• +3 1

There are so many people who have gotten the great experience of earning from Cryptotalk. I am also excited to get my first income because it is going my first week and the payment occurs after a week.

Hello my friend, I think the beginner should initially mourn the 100th publication of freebies and then start writing twenty comments per day in order to earn money