Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

Dear, of course I prefer both, they are very good, but creating comments is useful to us and all the members here, it allows us all to make the most of this wonderful forum. Thank you, my friend. 

I prefer replying to topics, because I am new here and I don't have the knowledge to great any topics for now. So I try commenting on other's comment and following the guide of the forum.

Yes, I wish to create topics to discuss with people and listen to all the answers about my own subject, which I seek to solve in various ways

It is natural that our experience in writing topics is limited in the beginning, and as our journey continues in this forum, our writing experience will certainly increase, and we will start sharing useful and distinctive topics.

• +1 1

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

Hi friends. As a new member or better still beginner am not yet into creation of topics but am into replying to topics for now.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:53 PM, Crypto Eng. said:

It is natural that our experience in writing topics is limited in the beginning, and as our journey continues in this forum, our writing experience will certainly increase, and we will start sharing useful and distinctive topics.

@Crypto Eng. That is correct, it is very difficult for the one who is starting to publish, because between reading the rules and adapting to the forum, time is wasted and it has to be recovered, so what one does is comment on the publications of others, while leaving becoming familiar with the forum and learning how to use it,
I am sure that with the days we will be ready to make our own publications.

Everyone has a different point of view, but in my opinion, replying to a topic is far superior to making one, and I always prefer to respond to a topic so that the owner of the post is aware of our viewpoint and tries to share as much as he can.

Welcome my friend
For me, as a beginner here, I am satisfied with just responding to comments, so that I gain more and more experience so that I can work and publish publications here.
Notice follow-up from members and positive evaluations
All the best to everyone here

Until now, i just post replies in topics, i think soon i could post a new topics when i become more awareness and have more information about the forum topics so i can avoid deleting my topics and make something creative.

I think finding an important topic to write and publish requires experience and a full understanding of cryptocurrencies, and I don't have those things yet .
So right now I'm just responding to topics.

I don't really know and i guess I'll answer more often about other users and things are so hard to create or think about and then when you create and it will only be deleted at the end.

I am new here and a beginner. I do not have a lot of information to publish, but with time and thanks to the new publications that contain useful information, I will be able to publish soon

Both of them are excellent in my opinion. Anyone can do whatever he wants; if it's important to build a new topic that no one has discussed, he can do so; if it's just the reply that can be useful, I believe it's good; the forum is full of topics.

Hello brother, as for me, I am new to this forum, so I am satisfied with responding to other people's topics to gain knowledge and experience that qualify me to start my own publications and go to other sections You can do both if you like, good luck

Of course, I want to participate in both matters. I want to present my opinion on the topics presented in addition to my desire to ask some and get answers.

Edited by jafar saker

The best thing in the beginning of my work in this forum is to comment only so that I gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help me in the next work period in creating useful topics for all members. Then I prefer both topics and posts because both are important to gain experience and solve some problems. You can learn a lot from the forum.

In my opinion, I find that it is better for the beginner to only comment on others' topics. As he/she may not have the sufficient knowledge and experience to creat a good useful post.. This way, he/she can learn from others, gain knowledge and after a while, creating a good topic could be possible and more likely not get deleted. 

For me, I am only to publish posts on topics for a previous ways and took the interest of these topics by spreading my participation and receiving other participation and I am here to search for knowledge and I get it some thanks very much

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I believe that we can do both things together, as we can acquire knowledge and knowledge in this wonderful forum and create important and distinctive topics through experience and the participation of members in the forum.

You are right, but it is difficult now to create new, useful and non-duplicate publications due to the large number of posts that have been shared, so I, as a beginner, will limit myself to comments and perhaps one post per day.

As a beginner, I prefer to respond to other members ’posts until I gain enough knowledge and experience with the cryptocurrency to create a thread.

Creating topics is outstanding work but should follow the rules of new topics to avoid being deleted because of duplication or zero content. To reply and comment on others topics is not less important, as you have to give your opinion and discuss the author positively or not.

• +1 1

My idea is that we should always try even if we fail ... I am currently trying to write comments and gain enough experience from others, and I do research on Google, YouTube and others in order to be able to write effectively and avoid deletion.

Perhaps the content of the topic you posted does not express your imagination, so it has been deleted, but there is no problem. Continue your work by responding to friends' topics without worry and post in a positive way so that you do not get warning points

• +1 1

What I do the most is to reply to topic by commenting, am still working on my topics because I want to post topics that are relevant and informative. I don't want a situation where by my topics will be deleted, that's why I only make comments now.