Important Months in crypto - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

I think that many of the people who trade professionally are simply looking for long-term daily opportunities, they do not see an exact month for this, that is why simply profits in the cryptocurrency market are always and we must know and take advantage of this with a lot of knowledge.

It is absolutely difficult to predict. From what I am analyzing merchants and technical analysts are confused. And the relaxation Are ready for a bull run. It is virtually tough and I am attempting to be organized for each and I am attempting to limit my risk. To be particular I am attempting to purchase low as I am no longer none to less closely invested.

@Ali33 Maybe you are true but this january is not a good month for profir from tarding. All tr4aders are lssing in this month. Because all popular coins value is goimg down from december. I think you also noticed that  bitcoin's current value is $32k. And it is dropped frm $41k. Market still going down.

My friend I don't have any knowledge and information about this and also have not any experience or analysis because I am a beginner at this forum and I didn't judge these months of good earning. But if you have experience about that then I can agree with you.

• +1 1

On 30/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

Thank you very much for describing the months in which the bitcoin price rises. I will try to do the same now that I am trading in these months so that I can make a profit.

well,  every one is entitled to their own opinions,  so my opinion is that the increase and decrease of cryptocurrencies price is not related to any months of the year,  what determine the price fluctuation is just how people are investing into that particular coin or into cryptocurrencies market as a whole. 

There is nothing like an important month in crypto. The market is always there and you can always take a trade when ever you please. All months and days are the same unless a special event happens or a news comes out that would change the while crypto movement.

In my humble opinion, dear colleagues of this forum, there is no exact count for any month of the year, this can be at any time since cryptocurrencies depends a lot on the situation in the market, therefore you must always be attentive to how behaves to the market since it can explode at any time
A big greeting to the whole community

The cryptocurrency market may indeed be recovering in these months, but the rest of the months are no less important than these months, as the digital currency market is really active and remains in great fluctuation throughout the days

On 12/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, fuer44 said:

there is no exact count, everything will depend on the market cap and volume. if by chance the increase is in the month you mentioned earlier, it is just coincidence. in fact January is the month where crypto began to fall last year. Maybe next month January can rise, so there is no exact count.

Yes, I agree with you, there isn't a specific month for Altcoins to go up, if that's just a coincidence. Stay active throughout the month so as not to miss the moment of the increase in altcoin prices, which is clear that the halving is one of the causes of rising prices for Bitcoin and Altcoin. If you want to get the best price then you have to wait every half a bitcoin, i.e. every 4 years.

• +1 1

I imagine that in these months individuals are more cognizant about exchanging and contributing as some of them is the beginning and years' end more individuals are contributing and exchanging their digital forms of money which give we all great benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is this right that you are talking about in your post.....??? Because I don't know really about anything for these months and I only know that the market of of a coin will go up only when the ratio buying a coin as compare to sell. And due to this a coin will go up as compare to go down. And if there is anything about things as you told then please give us more information about it.

This is important to know because these last months with respect to investments is super important because we have seen movements in the market that were not seen before, all this pandemic changed the graphs and many things that we see today. Technology has advanced at least 5 more years. What we have to be aware of is that we either advance or we die.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes those months are very good and you should take note of how the prices will change with those months. Some people just use this month to make a profit and in the end they make a very good profit from it.

• +1 1

This rumor is very general and it can not be believed at all, I have heard something like this that March is the month where the prices drop severely but I personally do not believe this is true, because each coin has it sown schedule and its own analysis and you can not implement a time frame for its drop by general assumption.

• +4 1

I can not share this idea because it all depends on many factors, for example, the best time for cryptocurrencies other than btc or eth, what we know as altcoin is when the dominance of bitcoin goes down, which implies that the market Altcoin has enough liquidity to operate, we can take advantage of that market and since the beginning of 2021 we are in the very good altcoin season, this year will be full of cryptocurrencies.

I deal with crypto because it is effective in all months. If you are a professional, you will know this is to profit from the market while it is falling. It is more than wonderful. Try to benefit from it as much as possible.

I do not think that this classification is correct now. The rise in cryptocurrency prices does not depend on specific months, but rather on positive news and the increase in demand for cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

No ,I think that there are no months fixed for theme rates like January is for increasing and February is decreasing month it is unpredictable so we can't select a month to invest here just follow the rates and enjoy trading.

In some cases, I believe this is right, because during major holidays such as Christmas, many investors sell their bitcoins so that they can spend time with their families, and then they begin to buy again in January, causing prices to drop again.

I think June and December are important months for cryptocurrencies, mid-year and year-end, although there is no basis but I care much about these two times, in fact every month is important for cryptocurrency. 

I see that is the changes which happen to the prices are related some effects like in the last years all of us see the corona pademic effects on the bitcoin price .

• +2 1

There is no specific time and this specific criteria for increase the payment system because I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the market place where you can easily go through for the rate of every coin because when the rate will be higher than you can easily sale yocoin and earn much and more profitable learning through this online earning program and an a good and valuable profits through this site.

I do not think, my friend, that there are specific days and months to work and scrutinize this disclosure, as you as a member with good experience must work at the appropriate times that you find in this field.

Yes, I agree with that, in that period the market is very active and we are witnessing a large number of projects and new currencies, but unfortunately only a small number of them can be trusted. Currently, I focus on the dogee currency and the obi currency