Who can help me to know which application to use if it is WhatsApp or Telegram thanks - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
FredyValenzuela

Who can help me to know which application to use if it is WhatsApp or Telegram thanks

I found out that the WhatsApp application will join with what is Facebook so Telegram is a more private and unblockable reservation application thanks for your opinions I would like to know more about it

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

In my opinion WhatsApp is better than telegram. If you are scared of the new policy of WhatsApp about privacy then no need to worry because WhatsApp has cleared that your chat will be end to end encrypted as before. It will be safe to use as before. Moreover, WhatsApp users are more than telegram.

• +3 2

Dear, WhatsApp will be good to use. It is very safe and easy to use. It's highly secured and the chat is end to end encrypted. WhatsApp has reviewed its privacy policy. Moreover,  telegram has also another option of private chatting.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion,

WhatsApp will be excellent to use. It is very secure and effortless to use. It's tremendously secured and the chat is give up to give up encrypted. WhatsApp has reviewed its privateness policy. Moreover, telegram has additionally any other alternative of non-public chatting 

@FredyValenzuela  dear mate in my opinion whatsapp is better than telegram because the number of whatsapp users are more than telegram users. The privacy policy of whatsapp is more than telegram in whatsapp our chats are encrypted to the end. 

• +3 1

27 minutes ago, Ishfaq meo said:

@FredyValenzuela  dear mate in my opinion whatsapp is better than telegram because the number of whatsapp users are more than telegram users. The privacy policy of whatsapp is more than telegram in whatsapp our chats are encrypted to the end. 

It is excellent to know that we can have this type of trade with cryptos in addition to being able to diversify our money and have it on these platforms and know that it is in your wallet and hold so they already know how to do things well

I think WhatsApp is better then telegram because we are ho through it

And well about it. If you are worry about new privacy policy of whatsapp then you should not worry because the not share you contact and any other details to any one.and whatsapp clear all confusiona

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Shgmdin44 said:

I think WhatsApp is better then telegram because we are ho through it

And well about it. If you are worry about new privacy policy of whatsapp then you should not worry because the not share you contact and any other details to any one.and whatsapp clear all confusiona

Thanks for your answer, I am investigating this since I see that many people are more involved in whatsapp than in telegram, very kind and always supporting us

Dear mate, it's an important thing to have lots of options. In my opinion you better stick on WhatsApp because it's user friendly and for your privacy the chat will be end to end encrypted. Read more about all of them and make the decision yourself.

18 hours ago, FredyValenzuela said:

I found out that the WhatsApp application will join with what is Facebook so Telegram is a more private and unblockable reservation application thanks for your opinions I would like to know more about it

@FredyValenzuela Telegram is one of the applications that have contributed most to the spread of cryptocurrencies. We can also make profits through it in registering for airdrops.

• +2 1

35 minutes ago, Audumallan said:

Dear mate, it's an important thing to have lots of options. In my opinion you better stick on WhatsApp because it's user friendly and for your privacy the chat will be end to end encrypted. Read more about all of them and make the decision yourself.

Okay, okay, I'll take you at your word, the WhatsApp application is very good, so ask why sometimes opinions are also very useful in the decisions that one makes and I want to make my decisions well and do the right thing, thank you really

As for the field of cryptocurrencies, you must use the telegram program, it contains many groups and channels dedicated to learning cryptocurrencies, trading or investing, while whatsapp has few of these channels.

• +1 1

I think WhatsApp application is more trusted than Telegram, because in Telegram they use it to promote anything of project and program and without control about if the offers are false or no. However, in WhatsApp is more professional, used just as communication end to end. 

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that the Telegram contains many channels that help you to identify and invest in cryptocurrencies, but WhatsApp, in my opinion, is more reliable than Telegram and you can rely on it

If you want a new application other than WhatsApp or telegram you can use signal application it's a free in app store download it and install it and 7se it's he have a free call and video call like other applications 

On 1/18/2021 at 7:49 PM, FredyValenzuela said:

I found out that the WhatsApp application will join with what is Facebook

Facebook owns Whatsapp long ago, I think all the recent fuzz is to do with some changes in the privacy settings, that many users didn't like and decided to migrate in mass to Telegram or Signal because they regard them as more respectful with users' privacy. In my opinion, there is not a big difference and use both apps for different purposes.

Recently whatsapp announced to change their privacy settings.These settings were so that it was disturbing the privacy of users.So many users got irritated and started look for other replacement to whatsapp.Later whatsapp delayed the date for changing the privacy.Now its upon which app you use.In my idea if privacy of whatsapp is not then we should use it otherwise we can look for replacement.

Welcome my friend. Well, I think that WhatsApp is good here and safe for communication. We can use it as a communication tool and collect information. As for Instagram, I do not see it appropriate, and I think that there are many fraudsters who enter Instagram and steal our personal information.

I don't think Whats App should be used I think you can use Telegram because all the job updates about cryptoCurrency have different year drops and all cryptocurrency members all work on Telegram and Telegram is much better. Here you can do all kinds of work. There are different types.  And the channel user through any other website.However, most of the users who work successfully use Telegram apps.

In the end, it is up to you, but if you are afraid of the new privacy procedure in WhatsApp, do not worry, no one can access your personal information and your conversations, but I prefer Telegram, the level of security is higher and no party even if it is government, can access your data

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I will suggest you choose whatapp mate, because whatapp is good in terms of privacy but even the telegram is also good but nowadays scarmers have spoiled everything for us. Just choose wisely. 

• +2 1

My humble advice is that you use telegram, it is safer and more private since the other two options are more exposed to the general public, I use telegram since I want to maintain my privacy and not expose my family members to what if I fall into hands of some scammer they are involved or want to hurt them.

All applications are useful, but I think that the Telegram application is better because it is characterized by more members in the group and faster to send messages. This is in my opinion and through my experience.

I think it's an irrelevant question to the section or may be to some extent to the forum as well. If you ask about the Crypto groups at whatsapp and telegram then I will advice you to join some legit froups at telegram as that will provide you good information about trading.

• +1 1