Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Cryptotalk is giving us knowledge about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. Before entering this forum, I don't know about the cryptocurrencies. We acquire information and offer our knowledge as well. It's the perfect platform to share ideas. Information is really critical to progress. Sharing information with each other is the first step towards progress.

This platform offers us the opportunity to gain knowledge and also earn money from it.  We should research and teach each other in this platform about cryptocurrency and how it works 

It is important conversation that give knowledge and take knowledge In nowadays,  it is very useful to gain knowledge and give knowledge in crypto talk I' m very enjoying here because I take a lot knowledge from here.Thank you.

Just as we can gain knowledge by reading the knowledgeable posts of others, so can our other friends gain knowledge by reading our knowledgeable comments.  Basically, it is a platform where knowledge is exchanged along with earning money.  It is a golden opportunity to gain knowledge.  Being in this platform form will not only increase our knowledge but also increase our skills and experience.

Yes, my friend, we need to increase our experience and knowledge of the coding world, and working in this forum will provide us with real help, by reading every topic that is published, making use of the information in it, and providing assistance if we can. It also provides us with the opportunity to earn money by being successful in the work we do

Yes my dear if you work then your knowledge increase and experience.  Success demands work hard.  If you learn then you share knowledge share rest members. Without work is not possible nothing . This forum ia good to earn money and also learn .

Yes friend you are pretty right, because when we have to gain knowledge then we will be able to attain our goal . And here in this form cryptotalk we gain knowledge and provide knowledge that we have .

Yes my dear friend it is a great phenomena that we give knowledge to peoples which you have in your mind. And also get knowledge of different minds it will help both of the people. Try it must dear members.

Yes dear mate this forum is one of the best forum through which we share our knowledge and experience with others and we can also get knowledge from others by learning all the new posts on this forum. Best wishes for all 😊

If you are right I think that is the mission of this forum that all members can learn every day about the world of cryptocurrencies help each other by exposing our knowledge and experiences so that the rest of the members can gain knowledge. 

Well mate I agree with you. There is no end to learning in life. We acquire many kinds of knowledge from many places.so therefore we need to keep on acquiring knowledge and cause knowledge is the key to success

Exchange of knowledge is really important.  You should share the knowledge that you have with others so that they may learn from you. And you can also learn from the knowledge from others. Crypto is the best forum for exchange of knowledge. 

Very good and reasonable post you just did I really like it when you did this post and I read it. Yeah you are right it is fact that if you give knowledge to anyone then you will receive knowledge automatically. Because when you are sharing something knowledgeable with someone it also means that you are giving knowledge yourself also. Thanks 

Right you are. I think this is the best site I have ever visited. Cryptotalk give us the opportunity to learn and earn. No other site serve this opportunities. Because I have tried many. I hope cryptotalk will be therefor for us forever. 

You are correct. It's the standard of this world that give from one hand at that point take in other hand. No one gives you anything in liberated from cost. You need to pay something for getting anything. You get numerous thoughts from others experience and offer your own thoughts in your remark and furthermore get installment from crypto as a prize.

I am new user in the platform. I know something about digital currency priors to joining this gathering  now however I am learning generally excellent for this I would lime to say the proverb tit for tat

Yes friend it gives us knowledge about cryptocurrency .It is like fountain of knowledge. I was unaware from cryptocurrency l really not know about bitcoin before using this fourm. This fourm helped me alot in learning about cryptocurrency. 

We can also gain knowledge by teaching others and If we spread our knowledge among others. We should make our knowledge powerful then we will success our life. Crytotalk best opportunity for students to get gain knowledge from here. knowledge is important  objects in the life. Thanks for creating a nice topic, hopefully more people will know and learn this from here.

Yes you are absolutely right,This forum works as exactly a community. Here  the people gives knowledge and takes knowledge from others. Apart from that we can also put reputation to others if we like  others post. Totally this forum is very interesting to work.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

Yea you well said.i am new here and before join this platform i have no idea about this but after join i have gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency ,cryptotalk.we have learn other post and gain knowledge

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. We must increase our knowledge. 

You said absolutely right mate and it's useful topic we share own knowledge with experience from others and other people share own useful and informative knowledge with experience its good way for more learning 

Friends we can acquire knowledge by reading posts in this forum and share knowledge of everyone by posting themselves with knowledge and skills. The World is important in our all areas. They should try to increase our knowledge. We can do all of us.

That's right, my friend. giving knowledge and taking knowledge are both important to benefit all of us in the community. Share your experience with others so that other members learn. and gain knowledge to make meaningful posts ans useful post to share with others.

You are right i agree with you. There are many members who did not know anything about bitcoin before coming to this forum. I only knew the name of bitcoin before this forum. We are getting to learn a lot from this forum.

• +1 1