Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

I agree this topic Because  well know about knowledge practice, if we give knowledge therefore well also earn knowledge. So we should practise this type revulation

I think it is not bad idea my dear yes you are right I think. Sharinng the knowledge in result increase our Knowledge I think and don't worry my dear we are also learner then we should share the ideas of each other.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

We can share our knowledge with others by posting. We can take knowledge from others by reading other people's posts.If we all write topics then we can share knowledge and make others wise.

👏

That's correct, if a topic is posted a new knowledge is shared and when we respond to the topic appropriately then we tend to gain more knowledge and information from one  another.

You are exactly right Dear.I like your post and information given in the post.Knowledge is a type of thing which enhances by sharing.When we share our knowledge to someone then he gives us extra knowledge as a response.In this way our knowledge is increased.Similar rule is here .When we post then knowledge of others is increased .And when we read others post then our knowledge is increased.

• +2 1

Its a popular proverb. if we learn something ,then next time we can take something to others.it is a common think that, if you are educated ,you must be taken to others.

Yes brother, you are right. I have no knowledge of cryptocurrencies before joining this forum, but now I am learning very good and new things every day. This forum acts as a bi-directional channel. Where we obtain knowledge from others and also provide our knowledge. We support other people's content and in return they will support us. This forum runs in a family where everyone has their own responsibilities.

i agree to this topic because in this cryptotalk forum we can earn money by sharing our knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrencies and also we can learn from other people ideas and that is what forum for, to get more informations for us to make grow in this campaign.

That's right, we must increase our information about cryptocurrencies this forum offers free knowledge, also the exchange of knowledge achieves a high rate of understanding and preservation of information, and reading titles and posts on the subject of cryptocurrencies.

When you learn something, you teach it to others.It is a common notion that if you are educated you must take it to others.In the same way you can get knowledge from others. Because there is no end to learning.

We can call this an exchange of knowledge, everyone who enters here has a specific knowledge and sharing it with others will expand the forum further, just as the beginner gain knowledge from the members 

Good opinion, knowledge is tools the more you give the more know something know in your brain cap ,let try to create a knowledge into the crypto forum so that we can achieve more knowledge  at the end  , knowledge is the best criteria for a man

• +2 1

My dear friend, actually it is not taking the knowledge,it is learning. We help others to learn and thereby we learn ourselves. So let's make our community stronger with all our heart. And we can make new friends from this platform also.

You don't have to said it much my brother, I personally too don't know anything more about cryptocurrency or anything similar to that, but when I found my self as member of this great forum, then I realized that this is the best place to achieve more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.,

You're right, this forum is a perfect place to exchange our knowledge and experience. There are too many useful topics in this forum and we focus on learning we can learn too many new things about crypto world. Before i join this forum i also didn't know much about crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is very exciting and honestly it will bring about many progress in the forum because most of the members have some useful information about crypto to share and other also have something good to contribute in one way or the other and by doing this we are uniting ourselves together for the betterment of the forum.

It's a good voice to hear . I know writing will improve your language skills and also by commenting we give some valid information to others may be that will really help them

It is the duity of all of us we should share what we know however others get something new by us. If we not spread our knowledge maybe we are having wrong understanding about any thing. When we share our thoughts peoples helps us to tell us that what we knowing is correct or wrong. 

To attain knowledge add up things everyday. In other to attain wisdom, remove things everyday.

Emotions without reason let's people walk all over you. Reasons without emotion is a mask for cruelty.

19 hours ago, Talha Khan said:

You are right. It's the rule of this world that give from one hand then take in other hand. Nobody gives you anything in free of cost. You have to pay something for getting anything. You get many ideas from others experience and share your own ideas in your comment and also get payment from crypto as a reward.

Yes I agree with you. Cryptotalk is all about posting useful content. For creating useful content we have to gain knowledge. We can easily gain knowledge from others comment. Besides we can spread our Knowledge by collecting informative and interesting things. When we add this two things in our own post so that people also can learn by reading ours post.

.No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.

It is really a nice one. When you read the Posts of others it gave you some type of information and you comment according to your knowledge and information. If someone is increasing your knowledge you have to increase others knowledge by creating good topics. Thanks.😊

My Friend. Sharing our knowledge with others and learning are the main things we do at this platform. If you have any knowledge about cryptotalk and crypto currencies share the beginners. If you do not share what you have learned and what you have gained of knowledge with others, then all that knowledge is wasted and will never increased

Yes I think it is the rule of nature it simple means that you will earn morea and got more when you share your knowledge I think.so I is good act I think we should share good ideas with each other.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk brings us together from different part of the world to share knowledge of crypto currencies and as well learn more about the system.in this forum there are competent and gifted talented crypto members posting valuable crypto information for the benefits of all