How can i get bitcoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

How can i get bitcoin

On 3/30/2021 at 1:05 PM, Reta said:

Hello my friend, working in this forum makes you get bitcoins, but you have to do well and write useful blogs to get rankings that qualify you to get the appropriate payment for them ... You can also get them through investing and trading via the Internet .. But for me now the work Within this forum is the best way to get it

It is achieved through the meticulous and constant work that is done in the forum, which will allow other people to evaluate you and obtain bitcoins and invest little by little in this digitized currency.

Yes, you can obtain Bitcoin by commenting on forum posts with useful information under the terms and conditions of the forum

You can earn bitcoins freely here simply by making posts,and also to earn more you can engage yourself in making trading and investments,but this part is sorely complicated and therefore requires enough experience before participating in them,you can also play some games to earn

• +1 1

You have to go on posting each day and moreover per post you will get bitcoins . And you have to go on minning each day , in order to kniw who ekse wants to exchange the currency with you. Stay happy.

• +5 1

My friend, in order to get bitcoin, you have to join a forum that contains bitcoin or other digital currencies that you exchange for bitcoin, but you have to beware of scammers

• +1 1

I have read in one of the topics, that getting 1 Bitcoin takes you 9 years to work in the forum, but you can get it faster through investment or trading.

Well my friend, there are many ways to earn currency bitcoin .. You can start mining, but you need powerful devices, especially mining .. You can also buy a little bit of bitcoin and trade through it and earn a lot of money as well .
In addition to the great cryptotalk platform you can make money by doing daily useful posts to others .
Good luck .

dear this is the best platform where we can earn bitcoin but for this you should give this forum your proper time and concentration so that you will be able to get proper knowledge and information about this currency and dear from this forum you can make 1 bitcoin in 9 years but you can also make it quickly by making trading and investment  

There's a lot of ways you can get bitcoin.

There are sites that ask you to watch ads in exchange for bitcoin or add some tasks on Twitter or from any other site that asks you for tasks to get that coin.

- You can't collect them without doing anything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

You can get bitcoins by posting useful and informative posts about cryptocurrencies on the forum and stick to the rules in your posts.

My friend, there are many ways in which you can get Satoshi Bitcoin, including working in the forum here or mining using computers or buying them, and then investing, trading and earning more of them.

• +2 1

To earn free bitcoin, you can work here by writing comments and important topics. You can also benefit from online miner to collect modest amounts of bitcoin.

To get the bitcoin you have to work harder in the forum to get all the scatches available to you in the twenty daily paid comments and then send them to your private wallet and when you become a reasonable amount buy them bitcoin

My dear friend, it is not difficult to get bitcoin because there are many ways to obtain it, including mining, which requires special devices, and can be obtained from some work on the Internet such as questionnaires, but I prefer working in this wonderful forum to get bitcoin

Bitcoins can be purchased online vai peer to peer exchanges like localbitcoins or using any other methods but p2p sites are the ones safe to purchase bitcoins from cause they offer escrow protection making it difficult to steal from one another and we can also earn bitcoins from forums like this one of cryptotalk by creating useful posts.

@Lawrence Mwansa

You can get Bitcoin in an easy and simple way.You have to publish a new post or reply to the posts, provided that the post contains at least 100 characters and useful information in order for the members to like it.

Bitcoins can be acquired through purchase, online from respectively sites, then also by creating beneficial posts here on crytotalk forum which we get paid satoshi for every usefull post.

Edited by Lawrence Mwansa

Welcome, my dear friend, you can get bitcoins through mining, investing and trading, and you can get a good income from satoshi when you work here and do 20 posts every day but make sure they are useful. 

You will obtain Bitcoin in a convenient and straightforward manner. To get the members to like your message, you must publish a new one or respond to one that has at least 100 characters and valuable facts.

Dear, you are in the right place to get Bitcoin in general, so dear, work here diligently and read the forum rules well and adhere to them greatly for the sake of generally safe work in the forum, and by working in publishing posts daily and searching for knowledge in general, you will gain daily On Bitcoin on the condition of obtaining the reputation Thank you very much

• +1 1

Dear friend .. you must first be continuing to work here by presenting your useful publications in order to get the money that is suitable for your work .. and when you get the money you can go to the yobit wallet and do trading or investing so that your balance becomes high .. you must work hard And diligence .. Also, you must definitely be patient .. Money does not come easily .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Well, there are some ways to collect Bitcoin such as trading, exchanging and investing. If you want to get Bitcoin as a free, the this forum Cryptotalk is the best place where you can earn Bitcoins from posting the posts. This forum also help you to learn about Cryptocurrency and trading, that will useful for your future in Cryptocurrencies world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well my dear friend, the best site to get bitcoin is cryptotalk because it provides knowledge in addition to profits .There are many boutts, airdrops, and sites that give bitcoin but most give very, very little profit

• +3 1

I think that working here on the cryptotalk forum is the best way to get satuses and you can also learn to exchange and earn profits.

• +3 1