Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

Hello dear friend, 

Well, I am here to get knowledge about trading in the crypto world. In recent times I got so much interested in trading. So I decided to join this forum so that I could learn and then I could use that knowledge in the future. The best part of this forum is that we get paid for learning. So I completely enjoy it here. 

Hi friend cryptotalk is a great platform for learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency as well as good earning . I am a student therefore I joined this forum to improve my English speaking and writing skills and to get knowledge about the crypto. 

I am here in crytotalk because reason behind this that it us world best platform.Everybody is sharing their experience and knowledge and i am taking benefits from others experience and knowledge which is helpful for me to learn more about cryptocurrency.

When I joined this platform the only reason and that is earning I dont have much information about cryptoworld but I joined this platform then I came on this platform I am very happy and thankful that I am on right path now I am here for learning about trading and at this time I am in experience on trading and I think my future will surely be a bright future. 

Firstly I joined this forum only for earning purposes but when I joined this forum then I realized that this forum is not a source of earning but it is the source of learning. You can improve your English and your English language. You can also get more profit from this forum. And you can get more knowledge. 

• +2 1

i come here to knows about the people of different region there thinking ways and how are there dealing in daily life.cryptotalk provideing a better sources to know about the people their idea's their manner of life's.  While the crypto is also offering to share her idea's with people.

It I need to accumulate a number of knowledge I want to learn how to make investments I need to be a incredible a success person in the cryptographic world and that i need to analyze lots due to the fact my dream is to be a expert in the cryptographic world and be capable of assist up.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

I join this forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. I join this forum as a earning money. But when I join I saw we can learn knowledge about crypto currency and learn trading skills from some senior members.

Hi dear ,I. Am student as you know that in this emergency condition many universities were closed so am here for using cryptotalk with earning money and for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency that how it is used and where it is used

My dear friends dude cryptotalk  site is amazing۔You can earn money by working.the poor people is too much in the world.so he learn the work for his site and make a money Things can change۔

Hy dear, I am a student and I joined this forum for earning and getting knowledge. This forum is best as it gives us knowledge as well as experience and cash. We makes a lot of cash by spending our some time. In a day we make 2 or 3 dollars by doing little work. 

I am here since i need to utilize my time in doing something more valuable and enlightening i listened that this gathering is the leading put for this not as it were listened presently i am having my individual encounter i am realizing that my choice to be here was the leading of all,,i utilized to work here every day and learn here every day it allow me direction how to work here and win here by learning greatest ..it is giving me a great involvement ..it play a role in giving lessons that are accommodating in each aspects of life ..it is the leading organize that's secure and is utilized to memorize and gain it is making strides and cleaning my skills and me ..

• +2 1

We all have reasons for joining cryptotalk and as for me since schools are closed due to covid 19 I have to start saving so that once schools reopen I will not have too much financial issues at school and I also want to ease the burden on my parents 

Dear mate

First of all welcome here 

Anyone that are coming here to improve their knowledge. I'm also coming to get more knowledge and information about crypto currency.and we can earn easily on this platform.this platform is best for me as a student .I suggest all students to come here and earn money here and improve their knowledge.

Best of luck.thanks

• +3 1

Im here because i need more experience, more knowledge and i want to learn about this platform, and also you can earn from this platform, and this platform so many opinion here many people here.

Hello my friend, Cryptotalk is a platform from which I get to learn a lot and get paid to work together. I am a student and this platform is very beneficial for special students because working on this platform makes the students cry about cryptocurrencies and many students have made this platform their main source of payment.

I am working on the forum because I want to earn a lot from here as well as learn a lot. Then my most important purpose of working on this platform is that I want to gather a lot of knowledge as per the cryptocurrency trading here. Then, as I am working on the world's best platform, I will definitely succeed in such a purpose. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear,I am new here am join crypto few days ago.I am student and these days colleges universities  are close due to carona virus.I join crypto to gain my knowledge. because here every member every mind share your idea.crypto improve your knowledge and improve your confidence skills.I spend my free time at crypto.Am satisfied this forum😊

Dear mate I am a student and want to earn for my expenses. And also want to do part time job because I have many spare  time. Many my friends are doing work at this platform earning good. They suggest me to join this for own earning spending a little time with out any investment so I am here. 

• +1 1

As distant as I could be concerned, the crypto organize has various focal points, the foremost critical of which is getting profitable and fundamental information within the field of digital currencies, fair as growing encounter in social and academic social capacities, regardless bringing in cash within the least difficult way. Reliably I pick up a few modern valuable information and accommodating here.

• +1 1

I am here in cryptotalk to gain knowledge and learn something new.it is the most useful and learning platform on online. And day by day its Become famous. Students also get benefits from it.in totally i have to say that it is very usefull.           

Actually I am here for sack of money and knowledge. Because this platform is very good platform for earnings and learning. We can get maximum knowledge and skills from this platform.