How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

Hello friends, what is the most profitable currency to make an investment is the question that I also ask myself since I am starting in this market and in this forum until now I have not been able to find the answer but I have obtained knowledge since if you leave for a low-priced coin you can run the risk of being frozen, something I have learned in this forum, this market has its risks and I believe that newbies like me should invest in coins that have a reputation and as more experience is obtained, take other risks with other coins I say

Find good ICO is not easy in my opinion you should invest on stable coins like Bitcoin ethereum ripple doge and litcoin Right now coins prices are very low in the market I think this is the right time to buy them I want to invest in Ripple Coin

There are no real ways to detect a good currency because you may see it good today, but the situation may differ at other times.

how to detect a good coin ?

Very good question because today the scams are everywhere and are very agile today and the best would be to investigate very well because in reality are very easy to deceive but if there are monegas and very good only have to ask much to the smallest because we do not have to doubt anything about it.

To buy a coin you have to check its history if some eschamge like yobit.net is already inside and it is new to check the team that is working on the development of the project because it means a lot when it comes to a large investor, and the rest were lucky

It is very simple! Go to ------- and choose the first 2-3-4-10 coins by capitalization and invest in them with equal shares of your capital.
This way you get a diversified crypto portfolio активов✌.

you can see airdrop channel in telegram here you can see new airdrop coin comming for trading you can buy it after lunched it.

I think you need to discover exchanging volume on a trade with the goal that you comprehend which coins are more individuals exchange so you comprehend which ones are useful for interest in the long and present moment. 

From the earliest starting point, you have to see such ideas as blockchain and what ISO itself implies, study this data well and afterward settle on choices about putting resources into a coin. 

The preparation cycle itself will take you some time however you will know well what you are doing and really why. 

Before you purchase a coin, study its set of experiences well, regardless of whether it is on the primary trades, what rating it has, what value it is today. Simply after an inside and out investigation do you make any move, you don't have to purchase anything horrendous, in any case there is a high likelihood that you will lose.

There are two tbings tbay determine  the  value of the coin the first one  is the team of cryptocurrency,  the second is the purpose  as why the coin is been created.

I think that if you want to discovered one new Cryptocurrency and then you need to know about the proyect, about your price, and if it was increased your price or not, and what popular is, so you need investigate everything about that! and then you will know if you can invest or not.

Analyzing the market and its new trends is a great controversy but there are plans where you can monitor the growth of new currencies and that is where the opportunity to invest and obtain large profits is created.

Before choosing something do a study on it. Also make sure you consider opinions of people that are experienced in these. Experience shows clearly what would be good for you.Always check up on the stability of the prices and how efficient is it in the financial market conditions of the current scenarios.

My brother, there are some terms that you must understand in order to know whether this currency is good or bad, for example the term market value of the currency, and this term aims to determine the total value of this currency’s transactions in the market. You get it by multiplying the circulating offer of the currency at its current price.
You should also read the articles that talk about the positives and negatives of this currency, as the abundance of positives raises the price of this currency. As for the negatives, it reduces its price, and you also have to follow the major investors and follow their approach. Buy and sell orders, the higher the purchase orders are high, know that the price of this currency will rise. But if the selling orders are high, know that its price will decrease

On 12/29/2019 at 1:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Being in the ICO phase it is difficult to determine if such a currency will be successful in the short or long term, however there are markers in lists where various cryptomontages are listed.

You can also read more about the coin (white sheet) project and draw your own conclusions regarding its success.

The rest is left to follow the processes of others, ask questions and get the best possible advice before an investment.

If you want to know what a good relationship is, you have to cultivate Google, get a good idea about a relationship, then believe and get feedback from seniors. It goes without saying that there are no good coins and at present there are many more coins by scam 

in this case everything is in the information. you must detail the page of the project, read the paper, look for lists in exchanges, all information with respect to the currency that you like will be very useful to you. although it is not a great project with good information you will be able to take advantage of it 

• +2 1

I think searching on your own and asking to the seniors and experts is a good idea of finding a good coin for trading. 

Crypto world is all about risk, value of coins change every day at some point it goes high, it also goes to zero. 

So its a good idea to ask from experts before investing. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, I think that in that we give a lot looking for a good coin that gives us good results but it seems that it does not exist because I do not read the answer but that you have to be careful with fraud

it is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrencies,but what i do know is that the popularyty of cryptocurrencies is only increasing. the ico process and the investors behind the cryiptocurrency are veri important.

Yeah sure you can surf on web by comparison to one currency with other to get a valuable profit and also assure that which currency has a great potential and easily convenient for you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Explore the good coin to convert in the convince of yourself mean which should be helpful for you when you want to sell it out or invest or withdraw it easily and convinently convertable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day