How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

If you pay attention then it would be not difficult for you to discover gopd coin to invest and i think asking by a someone senior then he will give you the best advice about investing according to ico periods

You have to learn a lot about crypto currency and present crypto world and suggest first see the coins is listed in crypto market cap and site and this will work for all.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Hello dear friends I think we can find the coins to buy if we if we know its price if the price of the coin is low we should buy it and when the price is high we should sale it in this way we get a lot of profit that help us tu fulfill our desire.

If uh are  buying coins then uh have to search on google coz every day their value changes and it can also suffer uh loses so be clever and do ask from pros of here also

It is not that easy to predict right coin for investment. It needs some experience for sure. So we must try to do long term investment in well. Day trading is not recommended for beginners.

This is one of the most common question that asked how to know a good coin or buy a good coin.

No one can surely predict that which coin is good for gain profit. Long story short, researched is the key to know which coin is good and gain good profit. It take bit time when you learned how to researched properly then you will also Discover which coin is good.

Hello friend.. To find out if a currency is strong or weak and when it can be bought or sold, you should study the currency project in full, starting with the currency support team in order to reach the currency liquidity and trading volume.

A good coin is firstly know by the set of owners or developers that started it.

Secondly by what that put in to their white paper and if it is a thing that have the capacity to disrupt the normal way things are done before going to the marketing angle

Your this post required a lot of knowledge but i have not much knowledge because i am new in this site . you should do research about this on net or youtube.

• +3 1

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

First of all welcome here my dear friend for joining this amazing plate forum. on the other hand just follow the rule my dear friend your posture should be e consist on 100 plus words. on the other hand as you are asking in your post it is not a simple word my dear friend for this working you should have get more knowledge and experience from this platform. First you should get more experience from here then think to make another coin as a cryptocurrency. so wish you all the best my friend for future working and achieving your targets.

In ICO discovering best coin is very hard. I do not prefer investing ICO's. You all have should invest coinmarketcap listed coins. They are best for doing investment. You can invest on top 10 coins of the market.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Dear there is a lot of numbers of crypto coins but the most in valuable is btc in nowadays. You can buy it on different online markets.

Hello my friend. Exploring a good coin to get good profit and earn good money is very important in trading and investing. For this you have to visit and explore yobit. Because there are lots of good coins in yobit.

In fact, I don't think anyone can say for sure which coin is 100 percent the right choice. But there are experts who make good predictions. If you are not familiar with cryptocurrencies, follow these experts.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

This is a good question from my knowledge if you want to buy coin you have to study the market and do enough of research about the coins so you are satisfy with your research then you can buy

The most easy way to discover a good coin is by asking the senior members who's have much experience and knowledge about trading, you can also discover it by searching on Google.,

If you are looking for a long-term investment, you should look for a currency that has a successful project and an effective support team, and if you are looking for a short-term investment, you must study the technical analysis of the currency in addition to making sure that the currency project is real and not a failure.

From my own opinion, This is not easy to find out whether a coin has potential to be scam or not. But you can search and explore on the reviews to get a idea about that coin. To find good coins the researching and studying well could be very helpful.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hi my companion,, investing resources in monetary standards currently does not offer many advantages due to the difficulties in assessing the market, since computerized money forms are presented with many things that make them temperamental, so any trading cycle will be unsafe. and this is good topic.

It's a good question but really hard to tell which coin gonna go up in next second. . When doing investing, you need to have patience because that's is the key to become successful on investing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Instead of finding a good coin I recommend everyone to choose popular and trustfully coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are always the best options. Also top Altcoins such as Litecoin, ADA, Monero, Dash and Link are reliable and already have gained so many reputation.

Dear Friend! To konw a good coin to invest ,you should research the project of the coin. Just about research and knowledge. One should look for innovation. This is the most important factor in my opinion.