Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

Obviously, from my own understanding creating topic will give the member of this platform more reputation, but also the comment are very important on a topic because it shows that the topic is useful and informative for the members, that the reason why the post will get more reaction.

Yes my dear friend creating more topics will give you more reputation but there are more chances that your account will get banned so you should rely on just creating post if you want to create topic then you should create unique topic instead of creating similar to others.

Well, in fact there are several ways to gain a good reputation, the first of which is by creating new, innovative and useful topics, and in order to be able to do this you have to increase your experience and search for information on Google and spend time in the forum browsing old topics to avoid repetition, and secondly for your posts to be relevant. Clear meaning and easy sentences, and members' discussion about problems and their solutions.

• +1 1

My dear friend I'm new bie here but I find that's boht thing has its on value you can get reputation from topic as well as from comment also but thanks for post I think I get more information about this forum a post like this So, from my point of view A post which contain a  useful and informative data can   help you to  get more reputation instead of you think about other things 

Hello dear friend, of course, yes, because what earns us a reputation is writing good and beautiful responses and not less than 100 characters. I wish everyone to maintain their responses to earn more money. Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. Thank you very much.🙈😤

Obviously creating a topic give you more reputation because when you created a topic more and more people are going to be engaged, and you should got the maximum reputations.

Your reputation depends on the quality of your content. If you make a good quality content and put some new things in your post or comment then you can get reputation. But i think it's better to do post as compare to comment because there is more chances to get positive ratings on your post.

Obviously if you post useful and attractive comments you will get reputation on your comments. But if you creat a unique topic then many people visit and comments on your topic so there is huge chance of getting reputation from public. 

• +1 1

In my own opinion, as a result of the time I spent in the forum, I think that comments are safer in obtaining profits in the posts may be subject to deletion and I think this negatively affects the publisher 

• +3 1

You have to know that your reputation is good
It depends on the quality and usefulness of your post
If it includes good information, it will gain a reputation
Kind, pay attention and learn

Creating subjects will help you gain more credibility. I believe that writing insightful and relevant topics will boost your profile's reputation score. And if we write a good post that is beneficial to other members, they would appreciate it and give us a good reputation.

Hello dear are according to my knowledge, people give more reputation to those who post but if my content is good my comments are helpful for others.

This is depends upon the content of our posts if our content will be good and informative for other members than we will gain reputation on that posts and comments 

• +2 1

Dear friend, you are most welcome.  I think if you are looking for a good reputation you should create new topics, but only on condition that the topics are new, useful and not frequent.  And through her, she gets a good and positive reputation.  We see a lot of fast-paced topics and get reputable.  You must gain sufficient experience to introduce such topics

Dear you can write comments only in order to avoid the ban and you do not have to write a post in order not to make mistakes such as spelling errors, incorrect publishing and unclear English as the forum instructions understand what you should write of topics and posts

• +4 1

In order to get more reputation . You must create a new topic that is of benefit to everyone and attracts everyone's attention . To be a unique and useful topic for everyone.  Also, the comment should be a useful comment, the comment should be made correctly and on the topic, and we should not deviate from the topic

I have noticed that sharing topics can give you a reputation more than just sharing publications, but you should search carefully and choose a new and unique topic so that you get many reputation points more than those that may bring you on your posts.

• +3 1

According to my own findings and observations, writing a subject earns more credibility than commenting on an article. If you have a great subject, members will respond positively and give you a good ranking, which will help you advance in the cryptotalk forum. @shakeelsherpao

I advise you, my friend, Don't request a reputable one, you have to make a good reputation for yourself by following some rules and terms ، 
1. Write a comment with useful and valuable information .
2.Use simple and easy words .

We have to balance by working between comments and creating topics, but creating topics needs experience so that the topic is useful and important and proposes a new idea in a simple way. We can reach advanced stages of experience and increase our rank. I wish everyone good luck

Creating of topic it give more reputation but the ok not problem with that is very risk, to me I rather comment than to create a topic, because I need to avoid anything that will affect my account to get banned.

I think that commenting on publications and that the posts are useful is bringing reputation, but that you create topics, that is, be a topic writer, this will make you gain more reputation because the more important the topic, the more posts and reputation.

Hello, my friend both are helping to bring reputation. We should post useful content with lots of information. Your good content will bring you good reputation.  Then you can create a good topic. And then you post comments on your topic that what you want to say or what you try to understand people. When you create a topic people will come to check comments if they find benefits they will give you a reputation hopefully. You have to remember that you should post useful content not useless. Good luck. 

Of course, my friend creating topics enables you to get a lot more reputation than comments, but you must choose a useful and important topic, otherwise the results will be negatively affected and you will get bad reputations instead of getting good reputation.
Therefore, although the comments do not get good reputations as much as the topics, I find them safer and more reliable.

• +3 1

I want to tell you that by making good and useful topics you can geta very good reputation. And I want to tell you that you can get reputation by commenting but you can get very good reputation by creating topic. I want to tell you that you just create useful topic l.