Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

I think that there is no difference between them, as a positive reputation comes from speech that contains interest. Therefore, in my opinion, do not concern yourself with these matters and search for a new and distinctive topic that attracts the reader to obtain a good reputation.

In my opinion, creating a good post will give you a good reputation more than commenting, but at the same time if it is not useful or opposes the rules of the forum, you will get a bad reputation more than the comment as well, and you'd probably take a point of caution, therefore, do not publish in order to gain reputation, but rather you should focus on the content

Thanks for your good question friend. In my opinion, If you can create useful and informative topics then you can get more reputation than creating comment.

Creating a topic i think is a source of achieving more reputation points but i am new on this forum so i do not have much experience  about it and if you make comments  be careful about the length of a comment and   make useful posts.

Sometimes comments get more rating than a topic and sometimes topic get more ratings than a comment. 

So ratings are not specified on only one. Any informative and useful thing can get rating whether it may comment or topic.

• +4 1

I think dear and I also say my opinion about your question so good reputation need knowledge first thing you got it and next reputation need good talk I think you know and next reputation need hard working person because they all things you have so don't worry you can easily achieve good reputation by members hope everyone can gave you respectful reputation.

Keep it up and make your self strong.

Topic design, of course, is the most reputation-building activity in that forum because it attracts more and more representatives to post on your topic and give you feedback. We didn't read all of the comments because there were so many on one subject, which is why comments have a lower reputation.

I really don't know whether creating a topic is more important or writing a comment because I really don't know because I have joined this forum quite recently but I am trying to learn maximum about the crypto currency and hopefully I will learn everything quite soon.

Dear friend @Alihan 09 @Yarosh @Mr.potter I think about the CryptoTalk Forum cryptocurrencies and their business, of course we gain fame for the posts we make, as long as they meet the forum's requirements. We can get a lot of feedback when we publish our own topics and therefore build more fame, since it is the product of research and publishing efforts to bring interest to forums. Thank you 

Of course, getting a good reputation will be better in terms of your creation of a topic here, as this makes the members interact with you more my friend

Topics will get more reputation than replies. But to get to that point, your topic should be original, informative, correct spelling and grammar and not a spam or a copy from someone else's topic.

Certainly writing topics will make you get a lot of reputation provided that the topics you write are useful and have good information and interest to all members . But you have to pay attention because the opposite can happen because writing bad topics will make you get a bad reputation or a warning point .

What increases your reputation is the creation of topics that attract members to the content on it, and this matter gives you great popularity and thus you will have many positive reputation points.
So you should always pay attention to your content

I find creating subjects gives more reputation and is more profitable than comments but it's not easy you can't create new threads every day and easily while comments are easier and faster and you get ratings but you have to get tired of them well .

creating a topic for sure , you will definitely lose your paitence waiting for reputations for your comments , because there is so much comment x but in case of posting there will be only your post

Topics get more attention than comments so definitely more people will read topic and it will have better chance ti get more reputation than comments that hardly get read by any member or neglected many times so creating topic has better chance to get reputation.

Hello my friend, the main reason for a positive reputation is to provide useful content for the reader to like, and in turn it gives us a positive reputation for good luck to all. I wish success always.

I prefer to start a new subject. And when someone creates their own subject, everyone gives them a reputation and follows them, while making a comment on the topic is not a big deal and most people don't respond to comments. 

As a result, the importance of making a subject is higher than that of other topics

Despite the fact that both commenting and creating topics earn you credibility, I believe that creating topics earns you more good reputation than commenting on an article. No matter how you create a topic, it must not receive a response from others. Most people read the creator's comment first and then follow the post with a good reputation.

For new members, it is better to focus on comments. Reputation can be got by both; creating topic and commenting. For creating topic, there may be punctuation or spelling mistakes. There is chance of same topic which may lead to ban. So commenting is better than creating topic. Stay strong. 

I think we can earn more reputations by creating a topic if we have a good topic and all the information is covered in it than it will attract others and you can earn a good positive reputation from there as compared to commenting.

• +1 1

There is no difference in profits, but of course we must try and create posts as well in order to support the content of the forum and make it useful to others by introducing the most important new ideas in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend .. in my opinion, the comment is less dangerous than the topic .. because you can write a topic and if you do not follow the rules, it will be deleted and harm all the members who comment on it .. It is better to comment in a manner that is consistent with the forum rules and in a sound manner, this will attract members to give you a positive reputation ..  good luck for everbody

Creating a subject would undoubtedly increase your popularity. Really, as your credibility grows, your morale grows as well. When opposed to a blog, the post usually has the most reach. The post is highlighted in the section, but your message is lost in the shuffle of other messages.

Dear friend, we are all on this platform in need of a good reputation is necessary because posts that do not gain a good reputation or positive evaluation are not paid for, so we must strive for our posts to be positive and that our work is limited in the beginning to commenting only and in the advanced stages we start writing topics  We ask for the opinion of the elderly about it. Greetings to you, my dear friend