Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

Certainly creating publications gives a much greater reputation and popularity than responding to publications
Therefore, if you are seeking to obtain a good reputation, you must continue to create good and useful topics and include information to attract other members and give you the reputation you deserve.
Try to focus on the awareness of the topics rather than the many, it is better

On 1/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

You will definitely get a lot more reputation from the creation of topics, and the reason is simple. People are more likely to see your topic than they are to see the comment that you have made. If you think about, there are many people that comment on a single topic within the course of a day, and as a result, when you are commenting on a topic your comment will get lost among all the other comments, leading to minimal reputation being received for your post. On a topic however, you get a lot more traffic and attention and people are likely to react.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hi every one. In my opinion reputation depends on quality of content, as composing topic is creative activity so it will gain more interest among people to comments about it.

I think it depends on time. Staying on the site and following up on the various posts and their publishing areas will automatically teach you how to blog.

Attribute points are not the goal here After you have continued in the forum for some time, you will know that the reputation points come on both posts and comments, and this depends on the importance of your post or comment. A redundant and unhelpful post can expose you to warning points.

Hello my friend, creating topics gives you a greater number of reputation points, but in both cases what attracts us all is the value of what you write. If your topic or your responses contain useful information, others will thank you for it by giving you reputation points for it .

• +1 1

I think due to your good experience you can get good reputation۔if you have much experience to do comments you can get good reputation by putting useful information in comments۔if you have much more interest or experience to create meaningful post you can get good reputation by creating Post know its upto you and your knowledge۔۔

Both sides will give you a good reputation as you when you put up a topic and a particular publication containing ideas and some of them can be new inevitably they will become other members interact with them and discuss your ideas and evaluate them and also when you comment on other people's publications also this is in the discussion of their ideas and

My friend, I think that by creating a good topic with meaningful content about coding that matches the rules, you will get a good reputation. Employ your enough experience to put your information in the hands of the forum to get a profit that suits you..

• +2 1

Members give a good reputation according to the publications they read and admire. I think that distinguished publications are the ones that gain high ratings, whether it is a comment or a post, but the publication is seen by most members, so it is the best.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, from my own research and observations I will tell you that essay topics give more reputation than commenting on posts. If you have a nice topic, members will respond to it and give you a proper rating that will help your carrier in the cryptocurrency forum.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Tamim75 said:

Hello everyone, from my own research and observations I will tell you that essay topics give more reputation than commenting on posts. If you have a nice topic, members will respond to it and give you a proper rating that will help your carrier in the cryptocurrency forum.

@Tamim75 I have also seen that, in the publications that are made there are more positive reputations than in the comments, I imagine that it is because more people read the publication, because the comments are embedded within others and people do not see it much,
That is why we must publish and get a lot of reactions so we will be of a higher level very soon.

• +1 1

My dear friend,reputation depends on the quality of your new topics or comment.At first,you should make qualitative topics and explore your knowledge to everyone.So,creating new topic and making comments both gives you reputation.It just depends on your content.

Creating topics gives you more reputation than making comments because when you create a topic you get many comments much more information people who like your topic can give you positive evaluations or if they do not like it they could give you negative evaluations in the comments they can also value them but They value the creator of the topic more than the one who comments on it.

Creating a topic gave us more reputation rather commenting. Because if we create a topic then we get many audience and if our topic is informative then we get a good reputation again if it is not so useful then it got deleted but most of the time comments are not deleted. 

Imagine that you are a journaliat and you must make good articles to attract the fans to your articles so here too you must do the same thing to get reputations.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the most important means of obtaining more reputation is to share comments, when they have meaningful and useful content

Dera friend You may earn more reputations by making topics, but there is a high risk of being banned due to the same subject, numerous spelling errors, and inaccurate grammar, and our topic will not always be useful. As a consequence, I suggest that you only post comments and create a subject after maximum 2 days otherwise daily.

as a newbies i think creating topics increase your reputation more because if it informative and according to rules of forum you can get more positive reputation so create your best content to get best reputation from forum.

When you write topic,there is a chance that topic has already been discussed. This situation  will ultimately lead to the ban of your account  and you won't be able to gain enough  support. However  it is the secure  way to post comments  and earn reputation  provided  that your post are useful .

I am a novice in this forum and the question is directed to the old members .. but by browsing the forum I can understand that a good reputation comes through the new and useful topic and not the repeated topic and has clerical errors .. Thank you .. I wish you success

I think both are right. It is depend on your idea and you have good knowledge. If you have a knowledge the you write with the good content. Then your reputation increased.

Topics make more reputation than comments especially if your topic was attractive and includes usefull content you will get huge amount of good reputation from other members

My friend, the best thing that you can put in the post to achieve a good reputation is through good topics that contain useful information about cryptocurrencies. Do not carry your posts offensive, no matter what. Never try to copy the topics of old members

17 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

I have also seen that, in the publications that are made there are more positive reputations than in the comments, I imagine that it is because more people read the publication, because the comments are embedded within others and people do not see it much,
That is why we must publish and get a lot of reactions so we will be of a higher level very soon.

@Lewis01 The essence of cryptotalk is the publication and comments of topics referring to cryptomoned, that is important and very primordial here, it is difficult to do a publication every day because it deserves to do well and for that you have to have an amount of time that sometimes We do not have, but you have to look for the right time to make one, that will give you positive reasons and make your cresk account for your benefit, greetings.

• +3 1