Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

If you like a useful topic, you must give it a positive reputation
  For every post with a positive reputation, he gets 200 satoshi
And also you must abide by the rules of the forum

Hi, honey. I'm a rookie here.
But I think I have to come up with useful and distinctive topics in order to get a good reputation
Please work hard.

Hello my friends .  Yes, of course, I know and any member of the forum should be fully aware of this topic, because he is the one who achieves profits and profits only if the interactions are positive.  Good luck my friends

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yeah my friend. I know how to get reputation and rating by working in this forum.  I'll tell you about it.  Posting usefull according to the rules will increase the reputation.  I am doing new work in this forum. But I rate other members, because if they do, they will rate me and I can be successful by working in this forum.  If you rate other members of this forum, they will rate you too.  If you work in this forum, if the rating is good, you can earn more money and be successful. So we should give rating to others.  But the right post needs to be made.  Then reputation will increase.

based on the new payment rules is your topic must have atleast one positive reacts or rating and it will must be more informative and helpful to others to earned profit from them in some ways that updated rules will redirect us to be more careful and specific to our posts and ideas to share in this cryptotalk forum and if your posts gets more negative reputations or ratings your earnings on that day will turned to zero.

Yes I know about reputation points these points are required for us to claim our coins if we post logical things we can earn reputation points which will earn us money

Ratings are very important. So , we do not have any other option. If we want our post to be very successful, it should be good reputation and also good ratings.

You can give the reputation to others according to the extent to which the post is useful to you, for example, useful posts can be evaluated from + 1 to +5 according to the quality of the post. Either publications that are not useful at all or contain false information that harm the members, you must give them a negative reputation, this is how the reputation is granted, and even You get a positive reputation. You must make your posts of high quality in order for them to be evaluated positively by other members

Dear Mate, If someone gives you positive reaction form +1 to +5 then you post will considered as useful post. But if someone gives you negative reaction then you post will considered as useless and you don't pays for this post. Reputation is more important on this forum and for this we have to create useful content otherwise its useless to work on this forum. Good Luck to all.

Dear friend being a new I am also interested to know more about this .I know little bit about this .When you press❤️than there show a reputation from -1 to negative +5 .if the post contain good contents according to this you give a reputation to him .

Well said my dear. Definitely good. Such a great posts. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. Keep it this type posts. That may help the whole members. 

• +2 1

The ratings of this forum is simple, you can either give positive reputation to useful posts which are from +1 to +5 and you can give negative ratings for post that has no meaning from -1 to -5.

The matter is simple, all you have to do is write a useful post in order to obtain a positive reputation such as (+ 5, + 4, + 3, + 2, + 1) and in the event that you do not reach any reputation, you will deduct your only on the forum currency, which is the talk

Welcome my friend, you can give the positive or good reputation + 1_ + 5 leaflets of interest evaluated from one to five, but if the post does not contain a benefit from one to five negative

• +1 1

Welcome my friend .. Yes, getting a good reputation and appreciation is necessary to get the corresponding payment for the post, as positive reviews indicate how useful the information you provided in your message and how valuable and distinguished these ratings are from +1 to +5 and in return, the bad post gets a negative reputation And this topic may be deleted ... so I advise you to work hard, persevere, and strive to see the product of your work flourish in front of you.

The current evaluation has become from _5 to +5. If the post does not address the topic at hand, talks about another idea, or its owner does not abide by the rules of the forum or incite hatred violence, you must give it a negative reputation. If it is the exact opposite, then you must evaluate it positively.  If he is writing unique and exceptional information and appears to be a veteran member, I suggest you give him a well-deserved +5

Infact our reactuons make it easy  for moderators to judge the quality of the post.So when we press heart icon rating apears +1 to +5 it us given to good posts._1 to _5 given to useless and irrelitive posts

• +1 1

Yes, my friend of course the most important conditions for this wonderful forum is to have a positive reputation in order to get your bitcoin payments, so you have to work hard to get the best. 

• +2 1

It's true we need positive reputation on our posts in order to get btc payments for it but if our post has no rating on it will be able to get only talk token's payment that is 10 talk for each post. Cheating reputation is strictly prohibited.

The numbers in the reputation button indicate how useful that engagement was ... That is, if you see a post you can determine if it is useful to the maximum and give it a rating of +5 and if it is a normal post then give it +1 or if it is medium then give that post a positive rating +3 

The same thing is, if the post is bad, you can give that post a negative rating based on its low quality.

• +5 1

thank you dear for updating us about the reputation points that now our reputation also matters and it is also effect our earning amount so i suggest to all of you to doing work hard about creating the useful post because through this you can get good reputation points

Dear friend, the topic is very simple, if you find a comment or post useful and you want to add a positive review to it, you just have to click on +1, +2, +3, +4, or +5.

But if you find the comment unhelpful and want to give it a negative review, you can press -1, -2, -3, -4, or -5.

Welcome, my friend, the posts are classified according to the reputation they reached. If they are from +1 to +5, then they are good and useful to the workers of this forum, and more useful publications should be published to obtain a good reputation.

Dear, in general, the reputation comes through useful posts. Make a useful contribution. We have a reputation rating from minus one to plus one and from minus 5 to plus five in general, so the gain on a useful post is 200. They asked me thank you.

My friend I want to tell you that you should to get the positive reputation on your post and on your topic that will help you to get the money if you have not any positive reputation on your post you will not be able to get the money so best of luck dude

• +4 1