Is it possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Is it possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency?

I think this is possible to predict the price of cryptocyrrency but this is very difficult and it requires knowledge and experience . A lot of people are exerpt to predict the price but we know that the price of cryptocyrrency changes many times in a day therefore this is little bit difficult to predict.

My dear friend, you are right, we cannot expect the encrypted currencies because the large circulation of the currency increases its price automatically, but an unstable rise, but the non-trading of the currency may be the reason for losing the value of the currency and its price decreases related to trading

• +3 1

It is very difficult to anticipate the price of encrypted currencies because they depend on many possibilities and must be analyzed technically so that we can predict and the prediction may not be accurate

• +1 1

It's true a good and proper technical analysis can make us able to predict the price of Cryptocurrency and it's near future depending on it's history , trading volume and other influential factors.

well read carefully their white papers and try to understand. Most important make sure that it is resolving any real life face problem by us. You should have basic knowledge of total supply circulating supply market cap and utilization . price is directly proportional to the market.

Some people does try to predict the price of crypto currency from charts and past events. So many people does come close buts it's very difficult to predict the exact prices of crypto currency but if you can then you'll be very rich

dear friend I want to tell you that because the value of stock is variable and changed every day sometime is its decreased and sometime is increased so that's why we cannot predict the value of the Bitcoin so we should invest when the value of decreased otherwise we will not able to earn a great profit

I think that the issue of predicting the prices of encrypted currencies is due to the experience gained in the field of currency trading and the follow-up of the movement of currency markets and the rises and decreases of currencies to be traded

• +2 1

The price of cryptocurrency can be predicted. By researching and gaining knowledge and experience, we can predict the value of cryptocurrency by trading.

Of course it is, crypto currency price are sometimes predicted but only by members who are more exposed and also have a lot of experience about trading, because predicting the price of crypto currencies is very difficult,but if they do,it sometimes turn out to be exactly what they predicted

My friend, this process is difficult, but when you learn about the field of cryptocurrencies and know how the market works in currencies and you see currencies when they increase and when they decline, and when you participate in sites that predict cryptocurrencies, you can predict in this case, but roughly

40 minutes ago, Talk said:

Well, my friend, this is a very difficult matter, but I think that technical analysts can read currency indicators and predict how much their price will be, but this is a job that needs people with great experience in this field

@Talk As much as not predicting it, technical analysts see a "possible" movement of the currencies, according to data they obtain from the different sources on cryptocurrencies that exist, no one can say that a certain currency will reach an exact price, they can always say that it rises or low and average, but it is not certain that it will happen,
because cryptocurrencies are volatile and speculative and anything can happen.

This is wrong my friend. You can predict the value of cryptocurrencies by gaining experience and knowledge from daily monitoring the currency market, so all you have to do is watch the market well and the currency fluctuations in it from one second to the next, and be sure to follow the currency charts.

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Friend I do not agree with you because there are so many people who can predict the coded currency. But this will be very difficult and require a lot of experience. Also, the person who wants to predict needs to gain sufficient information about the coded currencies, the world of coding, trading and investment. So that he can succeed in predicting. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yes, my friend, I think it is possible, but not everyone can predict the price of cryptocurrencies if they will rise or fall, but who has an inkling of years in trading, I think he has knowledge of what will happen and the estimation of the currency.

To be honest it's very difficult to predict the price of crypto currencies but we can only guess about it even the experts and well experience crypto traders can't predict the price of crypto. But anyway some members will share their experiences to you. 

The actual amount is very difficult to predict since most of the time the proce of the btc changes. Like as we can observe in our yobit account the estimated btc always changes. So i think it is very hard to predict the amount of btc especially in the future. 

Edited by Hume

It is difficult to predict the price, but we only strive and try to do this. I hope that we reach a stage of prediction so that we do not lose much and this is what happens

Yes prediction is the only thing we can do on these digital currencies. But they're so volatile that it becomes very difficult to understand what's going to happen. Predictions can be done but the predictions can be wrong also. It takes time of years to understand these unreliable digital currencies. 

I think it is possible to predict the price of bit coin you have to be consistent and keep on working . you will have better experience about it.

It is true, it is very difficult to anticipate the price of encrypted currencies, this depends entirely on the volume of trading and the amount of demand for currencies, so I think no one is able to predict the price

• +3 1

It is possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency if someone has enough knowledge of trading because trading helps a lot in predicting prices but we can't really predict the actual price . We can just make guess about price.

I do not think so, the science of technical analysis is not based on speculation and on intuition, but rather is based on the historical results of this currency and other factors as well, so when the analyst studies a currency, he expects that and is not certain that this currency will reach this price

• +2 1

Dear friend, I think that it is very difficult to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies because they are subject to supply and demand processes in banking market transactions, so their price today may be low and tomorrow the opposite, but there are some experts who follow the market news and cryptocurrencies, they may have a close view of their prices by virtue of experience and follow-up.

• +2 1

My mate, and with the advent of science and technology, we have been able to produce several analysts, adventurers, and mathematicians who have been able to evaluate the success of some