Is it possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Is it possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency?

You are right, my friend, it is difficult to predict the price of the cryptocurrency because there are many conditions that affect its decline and rise, including the economic level and the offers of demand and sale

On 1/14/2021 at 2:58 PM, Scottmc said:

It is impossible to predict the price of cryptocurrency since it depends on a lot of contingencies such as the legal situation. Technical analyses can not really take this into account.

I think it is not so much difficult you can predict the price of cryptocurrency but not the exact I also predict sometime the prices of cryptocurrency and its true but some time also predict the wrong price I think it depends upon you how much you know about the things.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, as you would guess according to my account that I am not an expert in crypto world, but I think it is possible to make predictions on prices of Cryptocurrencies. Because the price depends on the demand and supply of the crypto coins. We can see the price fluctuations bar of the coin of previous one month and can predict on it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, the old people who work here can prove the value of this and whether the currency of this crypto will increase, decrease, or remain the same, they forecast it in such a way, based on how the previous year was not, they also inform us. They know what the rate was last year and what will happen next year, so they can predict how much crypto currency will be worth this year.

Yes ofcourse dear,  it can be estimated from its  old value, you can predict the price tag on cryptocurrency when you have the ability of trading,  one can see how far the price will go in the coming days, I think prices of cryptocurrency is constantly increasing 

Financial experts expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $ 100,000, and attributed this to US stimulus measures that will allow residents to expand investment in cryptocurrencies, and the value of this main cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) is approaching $ 60,000 following news of another $ 2 trillion aid package. Dollars to the American economy. The strong argument was that more and more companies would engage in cryptocurrency, and Yannis Kivcolis, a leading strategist at Exante investment, notes that the digital asset market is also positively affected by the wave of Bitcoin adoption by institutional investors in the financial system, and this contributes to The growth of the main cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

To be honest, I believe it is difficult to forecast whether the price of cryptocurrencies will rise or fall, and that only experts and members with extensive experience in cryptocurrency trading can predict what will happen. In general, the price of cryptocurrencies is steadily rising, and I believe it will become the financial community's leader in the coming years.

Unfortunately, the price of the cryptocurrency cannot be expected, but there are some analysts who can and are able to analyze digital currencies through their experience in this field

It is not possible to predict the price of cryptocurrencies as it depends on the supply and demand speculations that occur on it, so its prices fluctuate continuously and no one is in control of it. 

Friend i think prediction of crypto currency is not easy because it value not remain constant we predict it price sometime it wrong and sometime it right so you can predict the value of crypto currency according to its present values i think crypto currency value increase as the time pass.

• +2 1

My friend, it is not possible to predict the price of cryptocurrencies completely accurately, but if you have experience in the market, trading and currencies, there are indicators that tell you the rise and fall of most of each currency.

• +1 1

Well, it cannot be fully predicted, but if a person has great knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think he can roughly guesswork, there are many people who base their work on expectations, but nothing is guaranteed. You should leave room for doubt because suddenly big impacts could happen. Good luck.

Predicting the price of the cryptocurrency is very difficult, especially with the confusion and difficulties facing the global economy, so we may face some losses in this forum or increase our profit. Everything depends on the future.

Dear friend @Afroja14 @Abu35280 @Zeeshan8500 it is impossible to estimate the price of cryptocurrencies because it is very difficult without knowledge or experience if some people who have good experience and knowledge about reading may estimate the price of cryptocurrencies but I don't think it is possible we don't know what happened in the next second sometimes the price is going to be too high and sometimes the price is going to be very low so it is difficult to predict the price of crypto currency. Thank you 

Analysts rely on news, as well as technical analysis, and who predict the price, and sometimes they do not dampen the forecast. This also depends on luck.

No dear its not possible to predict the prices of the crypto currencies, because they increase or decrease in no time, so we have to monitor it all the time.

It's depend on the situation and the circumstances Around the world and if we are investment in different forum and than we predict that we get profit on good way not all same the case with cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

There are expert analysts who can guide us when saying if a cryptocurrency will rise or fall but it is not 100% sure, sometimes it has errors, the decision would be made by one whether to enter or not.

Yes, the old people who work here can prove the value of this and whether the currency of this crypto will increase, decrease, or remain the same, they forecast it in such a way, based on how the previous year was not, they also inform us. They know what the rate was last year and what will happen next year, so they can predict how much crypto currency will be worth this year.

This prediction is impossible by encompassing everything that is subject to different forms of market conditions and trades, so we can never predict

yes you are right sure you can predict the price of cryptocurrency in general the price of uterine she's not going stand the price always decrease or increase on anytime I think there is not perfect prediction about price of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency

I do not think it is possible to predict the price of cryptocurrencies, as it depends on fluctuations in the field of supply and demand in the market. Professional experts can estimate the price roughly because they are familiar with and familiar with the electronic market.  

To be honest, I believe it is difficult to forecast if the price of cryptocurrencies will rise or fall, and that only experts and members with extensive experience in cryptocurrency trading can predict what will happen. In general, the price of cryptocurrencies is steadily rising, and I believe it will become the financial community's leader in the coming years.

Of course, it is not possible to rely on technical analyzes directly to know and predict the price of currencies, but I want to say, my friend, that it provides us with an approximate view of the history of currencies and their behavior over a period of time. Next, we can estimate their near future, but without an emergency circumstance, that is, when conditions are stable,  all remain assumptions that change with circumstances

Hi dear greetings yes indeed it is possible to predict  cryptocurrency and because everyone doing that I will you just to go to some paid website and they will be predicted price for you in exchange for money I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck