Hard to understand the topic - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

Welcome friend. In order to avoid mistakes that expose you to a warning, you must stay away from these topics and at the same time there are many topics that you can work on. This is my opinion as a beginner  ❤

When I was a new member in the forum, this was happening to me as well. I advise you to read the topic calmly, and if you are not able to understand it well, I advise you to read a number of comments because this helps you to understand the topic

• +2 1

Dear i suggest you to read old useful posts of old members and try to under stand the topic ,i hope so it will help you to make post but if you don't understand still you can leave this topic and try to next topic.A lots of toics are there which are useful you can make easily comment on such topic which you easily unserstand.Try to use useful content in every topic it will make attractive to your post for good reputation .Don't be panic it is common ,i also face this type of matter daily.

• +2 1

The topics are usually clear but if you can't understand then you should take a look at some few posts that have already been made so that you will get an idea about what the topic means. Also ensure to so more research before making any posts.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

Because this way your post can be deleted without considering it useful. But if you want to make sure and then read the topics of the others, this should help you at least understand what the author of the topic meant.

Dear friend that this question is very easy you can reply to the publication through your experience in this forum and if you can not you can gather ideas from comments to other people and time to quote good ideas.

You are right. I also come across some topics whose content is difficult to understand and what the owner wants It is best to skip these topics and not comment on them, because if your comment does not serve the topic itself, it may be considered a fraudulent comment and may cause you a point of warning.

My friend, if you read a post and you could not understand it well, you can try to read the responses to this post, you may find the responses more useful than the post itself, and in the event that you could not find a good idea to embarrass it on the post, you have to skip it, it is not a good idea to post unhelpful things here.  This will increase your negative reputation and your comment may be removed as well.

My dear friend, try to understand everything related to the topic before you answer it, and if that is difficult for you, move on to the next topic. It is very simple. Good luck.

My friend thought that the content that we share should be understandable, simple, and give a clear idea in order for everyone to benefit. This is my advice.

If I am exposed to such a situation, I am working to skip the topic because my answer will not be useful if I do not understand it clearly, and with the passage of time and practice you will find things easier and easier and you will have ideas to respond in the required and appropriate way later ... I work to gain more experience and knowledge to achieve success and progress

• +4 1

It has been proved that different media stimulate different parts of the brain. The more the number of areas of the brain stimulated, the better is the understanding of the topic, as well as the retention. Hence when a topic is being covered, ensure that you study the same topic from notebook, textbook, workbook, online resources, animated videos (if available), any other reference sources available, and finally teach someone what you learnt. Needless to say, it may not be possible for you to cover all of the above in a single session. Each time you study the concept, you could use a different medium.

Hi everyone well when make topics we have to select good and easy words and that can attract attention of all members towards topic if your topic is easy to understand every one will give opinion if difficult to understand every skip and go forward select easy topic so its must need your topics easy and useful information 

• +3 1

Please create new posts or topics on this platform in simple and easy language so that everyone understand that topics easily 

If someone creates topics in complicated language then it will be tough to understand for members of this platform especially newcomers on this platform 

Help and support newcomers on this platform and creates simple topics on this platform 

Dear if you read the topic carefully and still you didn't get the point and you didn't understand so no need to post on that topic because your one wrong post can waste many members time when they read it as sometimes I face such topics which is difficult to understand so I skip it and search for another topic..

Yes topic should be easy and consist of good quality content so that everyone can understand that topic. Easily and simple English will be helpful for All to understand topics.

• +2 1

First you have to read the topic carefully . Then you will able to comment on topic .. when you have a proper knowledge about topics then you will answer it properly. And also read rules and regulations of this forum

you can simply not write in a topic that you do not know or do not understand, and this is absolutely normal.  do not be afraid not to know, be afraid to write nonsense, which can be quite erroneous.

In my opinion, it is very normal that you do not understand all the topics. But what I do is move on to the other subject so as not to comment on inconsistencies. I recommend that you investigate more some terms or continue reading more post in the forum. Many answer questions that are necessary to move forward here.

• +3 1

My friend, what I would advise you to do is that you try to understand that issue and inform yourself so that you can give an outline or be able to provide new information that is useful for that publication so nothing that is what I advise you, if you want to do it, it is a decision yours.

• +2 1

Dear friend, sometimes I do not understand some topics. I am trying here to seek the help of friends who have experts and I try to read some articles on the Internet.

There are many topics that we may read more than once and we cannot understand them. Either a topic about which we do not know anything or that it was presented in a complex way, either bypassing it or trying to make a reference to the author of the publication and discuss it with you.

• +3 1

Here comes the role of the research process. It is not important that you write the response because the important thing is that you understand everything mentioned in front of you. This is why you do not care about the response, but care about the information that you must possess.

• +2 1

hello dear you are right really there are some topic which we could hardly understand and sometime does not completely understand and you know why because we did not have proper information about this so the best way of is that to skip those topic and move to the next one

My friend, you have to be patient in this case, because you are new here, and we are all beginners. We have all passed through this stage. I advise you to comment on the topic that you did not understand. Therefore, the owner of the post will respond to your inquiry. You can also do a search in the various references about the thing that you do not know so you will skip This problem, of course, I wish you good luck.

• +2 1