Hard to understand the topic - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

If you want to participate, don't avoid the topic just collect the information and share it here, but if you have incomplete information, I do not advise you to respond to the topic because you will get a bad reputation for it.

Friends, if you are sure to make a topic that you do not understand, do not do it because you can do something bad and if you can have a problem with the moderators, the best thing you can do is pass it on and make another friend.

@ by Mohammd sultan , yes some are not understand beacaues thier words are so mouch tough therefore we want to use simple words . it least they are all newbie understand fully.

Dear friend, you should pay all your attention to the topic you are working on and allocate time for it to implement what you were planning in advance by organizing time and rewarding yourself with something you love after you complete some of the work that you are working on.

At the start many people are very curious to join any online earning site where you work as a part-time job and earn a very useful and valuable profitable earning from any site but most of them don't give the basic knowledge and information about any site. So i advice to all members to keep well connected to their senior and always gain the best information about this vehicle based learning program where you work on it and gain a better profitable and from this real based learning program.

Understanding about topic is not hard your focus to complete leaning about that topic then you read as more as reply that is case your

When you are not completely understand about the topic in many attempts i think you should seek help of others in the forum that will plays a vital role to understande the thinks deleberately so i think we should reply and clear our doubts from others member help. 

• +5 1

On 1/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

So in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to reply

Dear nothin is impossible try to improve your skill. Don't worry in beginning I also face that kind of problem don't give up just focus.

Good luck♥️

My friend first I hope that you will be fine. Then you should not give up your efforts because it can takes you down and down. Try again and again is the key for success. You should read it carefully and see others members replies it helps you to understand it  then you write it. I hope that you will understand my friend.

You need to understand what is needed and read all the comments related to it and finally post a useful comment in that light. You can avoid this and move on to another issue. So you can feel familiar and publish useful posts. 

My dear friend, I advise you to search about the topic that you do not understand so that no loophole remains in front of you, or if you find it very difficult, you should skip it so as not to post a comment that has no connection to the proposed topic, and a warning message is sent to you

yes dear mate this is also happened with me i read the given topic  many time but not understand.

so from my poimt of view if not understand the post than leave him and move to the next topic.

because if you have no idea about the topic than you can not comment on good way .

Dear you should to try to understand a topic if you are not understand then you read again this. If you then you can not understand then skip this topic and go other one. Because when we are not understand then we cannot give best reply. 

@Mohammad Sultan I think it shouldn't be a problem if it happens every 10+ posts because not everyone here is good at English so you might see one of them write a post with bad grammar. In that case just skip it.

And if you are facing the problem much more then you need to work on your English skills to better communicate with the rest here and be able to provide useful posts related to the point being discussed.

You should read and try to understand the topic in this forum with your full attention because unless you understand the topic you will not be able to publish a good comment. So you should learn and publish each of your hosts with the help of experienced members.

There are times that reading the response of the publication makes you understand the subject as such due to all the points of view of each member of cryptotalk, my advice that if you do not understand, do not answer because that your comment will not be useful and will be deleted due to lack of knowledge of the subject, it is better to investigate the subject and if with prior knowledge you will know how to respond

• +2 1

I think first we should try to learn more about the topic. When you have good knowledge about the topic then you can create your posts more attractive and unique. Without learning about your topic you can't write your comments.

Hello, partner, what you could do is investigate a little of the subject and then give your own conclusion, but what you do, understood according to your criteria.
It is something you could do, even so remember that it is good to write down what has caused you any doubt and then look for some information, where you can understand and answer your questions, that is how you can learn more things about cryptocurrencies, The idea is not to be left with doubts, and if you do not understand about something, investigate it, or mention that you are a new person, and that you want to learn, it is never bad to say I don't know. The downside is, stay without learning, best regards.

• +3 1

Agree with you my friend. First you have to read Care fully when you understand the Post then you reply to it. If you could not understand the topic then you can not give comment on it. There are hundreds of topics and u can comment where you feel that you would be able to replied related and good. 

Hello my friend, I do not know if this publication will benefit you but I hope so, for me I am new to this forum and I also find it difficult to write, but I simply take it and express the subject as I understand it.... Isn't that good? 

Hello my dear friend. If you do not understand any subject. If you find it difficult. Then you need to search for the subject. Must acquire knowledge. Then you have to comment on that. Thanks.

Your right dear friend some topics are so hard we have no knowledge about that topics. And we learn about that topics. Useful content are understandable we can easily pick

Well don't try to skip the post. If you don't know anything about this then read the other experience member comments. You have to search about that topic on google and try to gained more knowledge and then reply that topic.