What makes people earn less - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Hope everyone is doing fine  And you are right dear .not only just this forum every work need devotion, focus , hard work and time .If you can give all these things to that work no doubt that in the end you will get succeed. So lets keep doing our work with these points and we will be successful in the end.

Dear fellow, Literally I agree with you. Lack of focus and determination are the cause of failure. If we don't have an aim in life we are following wrong route it does matter on which route  you are. Aim in life gives direction to our efforts. If we don't gain knowledge from this forum we are not able to write useful posts so be learn a lot to earn a lot.

Dear right and I think we should focus and work with determination. Sometimes we get confused and potentially not working and become lazy which is not good. In fact success here is not a joke and so we have to write well with great perseverance and focus on our content and not feel lazy and avoid short cuts.

Whenever the selection of the post is less, our post is less successful, then our earnings will have a lot of impact, so the more posts we use, the better the payment will be. 

Hello gays.These points helps to the new member of this forum. We should always keep patience to work on this forum. Otherwise you will be lose your confidence. So only wish of earning mo ey increase your intrest to do work on this forum.thanks for reaf my comments

Welcome mate. Thank you to sharing such relevant information to the newbies. As a new comer i will move as on your instructions. To become a good on this forum. All have a better understanding while we reading this. 

my friend I want to tell you that the repetition of the post and repetition of the comments are not allowed on this forum and this things is it reduce the payment of the members on this forum they should do control on the repetition best of luck

yes indeed this things are the main reason behind their less earning they should try to cover these things to earn more

Of course, my friend, first of all, I thank you for this advice because at the moment I am going through pressure and did not notice that I could not organize time for this forum, but I will work on what you reminded us of 💜

Hello friend, What makes people less earning is not working hard And feeling bored, perhaps about what you are doing, or not knowing the laws precisely, if you want to earn more, you have to know what you are seeking and what you must do. 

When working, we must focus while commenting or creating a post so that the quality is high in addition to organizing our time in order to give our best.

The main thing which decrease the amout of most of the people is the violation of rules or the creating of useless posts. Because posts with no reputation or negative reputation consider as useless and the forum does pylay for that posts.

Thank you dear friend I agree with you but success is not a child's play it takes a  of hard work.Those of us who have little followers will never succeed.Experience gives people good value that the more experienced their work the more valuable .So it is not possible to expect anything good from lazy people so lazy people are worth less.

if people were less lazy and were ready to work more, we would see a large number of rich people, but for now we see what we see.

Disappointment from the unhelpful publication and low rating leads to less profit. First, set your gaol before work and do not focus on the main reason for the work that makes the least gain benefit from the experience

Good to know that ,thank for those advice because a lot of users have the same problem and they don't know why they learn less than normal, if any one take if his posts he can not be faced with this problem 

• +1 1

There are some little mistakes which may be a cause of less income and less reputation.we should avoid to make such simple mistakes in order to gain good profit and reputation.

Working hard and focusing our attention always yield good result. It is advisable to always try to continue working tirelessly no matter the situation. Because, the time will definitely come when we start reaping our hard work.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine there is no doubt you are absolutely right I want to tell you that some fake sites make people earn less they think earning on internet is not beneficial for them so they are less 

People earn less because of greed. If we can take care of greed then we will be able to earn more instead of earning less. Let us make ourselves more form and be more strategic and also not let emotions get in our way.

You have rightly said that if we are harming something, we must first look at what we are doing wrong and what we are doing wrong, what we are doing wrong.First you look for this error and then you fix it so that you can go ahead and find out about it.First of all you have to have information about whatever you do so that you don't make any mistakes and then you have to know about it.So that when you work on this thing, your focus is on it so that you do not stray from it and you can concentrate on your work. 

Thank you for this participation, my friends, right. Many new members enter the forum without setting goals and work recklessly and seriously. This certainly reflects negatively on the profit they receive. We must set our goals and strive to achieve them without neglecting to abide by the rules

Surrender and despair when experiencing some obstacles drives a person to slackness and boredom from work, so in order to earn money here, we first need patience and then self-confidence and interest in searching for information related to cryptography and cryptocurrencies in order to gain enough experience for profit.

If we  work on the platform  and the post  unsuccessful, then we will be very in crisis, that is why our earnings will also be very effective, our earnings will be reduced on them.