Is beginner appreciating here? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asifa

Is beginner appreciating here?

My friend, I advise you to believe in yourself and prove your ability more, because my point of view as a beginner in the posts and comments is the subject of thanks to the forum. Because we have chosen a platform that, over time, will become a powerful platform that will help everyone earn money, and as beginners we must thank each other because we are working hard and discovering new things and content.

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear of course this platform is full of positivity and I think that all the members will going to help each other in this platform and my dear in my opinion I would like to say you that first you have to do your hard work that you have to learn all the rules and regulations of this platform then only you will able to do work here.. And my dear we will definitely going to help you...

You must consider to be among the lucky ones working in this best forum that is paying better than any forum of crypto sites. So follow rules to be safe always from punishment that is my advice to you 

Hi mate, welcome to the crypotalk, it's better for you to reading the rules first. Creating topic could be better than commenting because if you comment on some topic , you can't always receive positive reaction but if you create your own useful topic, you'll probably can receive nice reactions.

Yes, of course, this platform makes things easy and clear for all people, especially beginners, learn more, share more, and spread knowledge to everyone.

Of course, my friend, you are in the beginners section. Do not worry. All the friends who are here will lend you a hand and you will get the full information in the field of coding.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. I joined the forum today because I heard a lot about this forum that it is really very useful and contains a lot of useful information, and it has a lot of useful ideas to get free coins. Good luck, may God reward you. 

After completing your first 100 posts in this forum, you can earn talk tokens and btc from this forum by publishing twenty good and unique posts daily and you must have a positive reputation to pay btc for each post. That way you can make good money from this forum.

• +2 1

Dear friend first of all make your post good by abiding the rules and regulations. Focus on your given topic and to response this select good content. Make useful post so others get benefit by this. You Post should be informative.

On 1/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, Asifa said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm New here.i want to know is this platform is full of positive persons? definitely yes?please give some guidelines about posts or comments which one is more appreciating here?to be very frank i want to earn but i also want to learn from you all seniors so please drop at least a single advice for me or for all beginners thank you

Hello buddy. I can feel how you are feeling on this platform of being a newbie. Here on this platform, everyone appreciates the newbies and each other. If you want to perform good and efficiently on this platform you have to do research and create useful topics and should appreciate others.

Yes, of course we should appreciate all the seniors working on this platform because they work hard to give us information about online earning and others.

Me also new here. But I think if you want to stay on cryptotalk you should try to create your content unique. Because if your content is informative and valuable everyone appreciate you

In my opinion the beginners are not properly welcomed and appreciated the senors are never trying to solve their doubts or problems they are not helping them to overcome the problems of the producing of new and informative topics they are all selfish they are only trying to make.money for themselves they are not helping anyone.Unity is the main aspect of this forum it must be followed as per the rules we must help each other to achieve the goals of life.

In the beginning, being new here, my friend, you should focus on reading the rules well and trying to implement them.For the publications that are most attractive to members, they are the publications that contain information that helps the junior members, as well as the posts that contain the price of currencies, the correct way of trading and some advice for members who want to enter the field Investment

• +2 1

Hi! i like this post. Ofcourse i like this platform and i surely want to do work with this.1st We Have To Complete Our 💯 Posts.We Aoukd Work Hard.Be Patience.Someone In Seniors Guide Me To Understand This Platform

Sure why not. Beggniers are the future of this forum. And they're appreciated by all if the members. Because motivation is very important for everyone. We are supposed to motivate the new one's arriving here. 

As some users and colleagues of this forum have answered to be able to survive for a long period, it is highly recommended to study the rules and especially the beginners section since there is a lot of information regarding the rules
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes, my friend, you can continue even if it takes a long time. You must believe in your abilities. The rules here are very easy. I think that members explaining them to you should beware of fraudsters.

• +1 1

I'm still a beginner here like you but from what i have seen  the most important thing is to read all the rules and follow them and you can find them in the first section. Also you need to work hard and keep working constantly. 

Hi dear you are right that many people are try to recommend this platforum for working. Then they are very exciting to working on it. Old member having the great experience of working then you can easily ask any question from them 

• +4 1

My friend, it does not matter what kind of participation you do, but what really matters is the extent of its importance and usefulness and what it contains of benefit and information to provide to members and colleagues so that you get good reviews and reputation

• +3 1

Beginners are welcome and appreciated in this platform. My advice for beginners is that they should work hard and also have patience and they should also learn from their mistakes and they will definitely succeed in crypto world. 

Most of the seniors ignore the newbie and they just focus in earning the money.Some seniors attract the newbies through their replies. Overall the newbies should be guided by the old friends.

my friend I want to tell you that if you new member on this forum first of all you should to complete your hundred post and one thing no I want to tell you that you should not to copy the text from any source otherwise your account will be ban on this forum

• +3 1

As we are beginners we should learn from the experienced persons available on this forum.They will definitely help us and we should follow all the rules and regulations.We should also learn from other sites too to work here. Hy

• +3 1