Is beginner appreciating here? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asifa

Is beginner appreciating here?

Hello my friend..the positive reputation we can get with our effort and sincere work..Yes, there are a lot of positive members in the forum, but you have to post some useful and new comments or posts in order to get the positive reputation ..

Also, I want to give you my advice..the rate of obtaining a positive reputation through the posts is the same as from the comments, but on condition..which is that these contents are useful and important to others..and the reputation is not related to anything else at all ..

It is only about the content..I hope this response will be useful to you..I wish you success my friends ..

Dear friend, to stay in this forum you should go to the section "About the Forum" and read the rules and regulations and abide by all of them. You did the right thing by joining this forum because it will give you the opportunity to invest and gain skills and experience.

• +3 1

The most appreciated publications are the publications that contain useful and positive information that can benefit everyone in the forum. Then you will get positive evaluations and get money. All you have to do is see the posts of the elderly and comments and learn from them in addition to searching the sites.

welcome my friend
I do not think that in any society that everyone is positive
There are a few scammers out there, but don't worry, you should follow the articles and comment on them and any topic that interests you. You can monitor the comments of the members
Everyone here is helpful and provides helpful information

Welcome, my friend, everyone is equal here, but the difference between them is that there are people with more experience than people or people who work more than people. Your appreciation comes from the amount of work that you put into this field.

Dear friend .. that beginners make many mistakes that may cause them warnings .. you must read the rules carefully before starting work in this forum .. it is not difficult thing .. you have to trust yourself .. you also have to be patient .. that the work Serious will bring you financial gain .. You must provide useful topics and comments in order for the benefit to prevail for you and everyone .. I wish you good luck.

Hey Fellow, Warmly welcome on this platform.

Firstly,  yoy have to understand the rules and regulations about this forum. 

Your statement of posts should be in simple words. because if others understand your statement. Then they will react you positive.

Thanks

My friend, you should visit the first section of the rules. You will find the rules pinned at the top and you must work hard and present something new and useful

My friend, I advise you to focus on all the posts from the beginning, and remember that in order to win, your goal must be noble, you must be careful to read the posts in order according to the level, and I assure you, but you will benefit Happy day 

Obviously, this platform is the best platform for learning and earning in the world of cryptography and the beginners of this platform are always welcome to ask any questions about cryptocurrency, and the new members can also creat post or comment on the post of another person.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think if you want to continue working in this wonderful forum, and if you really want to earn a lot, you should only review the forum’s rules and regulations and adhere to them and work hard to refine your knowledge and experience by taking advantage of the experience of the older members here. Good luck dear.

Welcome my dear friend here on this wonderful platform.  There are actually a lot of positive people here.  Dear, in order to obtain legitimate earnings from here and a steady income, I am working on the issue of publishing the most useful and popular posts and comments about cryptography and cryptocurrencies, since people here prefer such conversations that enable them to gain greater knowledge and make a better profit.

Hello my friend. In my opinion, you must abide by the rules of the forum, such as that your post is not less than 100 characters, and that it is not copied in order not to be banned. In my opinion, you should pay attention to learning from the useful information provided by this forum and not pay attention to material gain.

• +1 1

To all beginners it's vital you do some research in this forum before coming up with any topic of guidance or questions because many topics from our seniors are available here to guide us through and all we need to do is to carry out a research.

Hello, my friend. In my opinion, you must abide by the rules of the forum, such as that your post is not less than 100 characters, and that it is not copied in order not to be banned. In my opinion, you should pay attention to learning from the useful information provided by this forum and not pay attention to material gain.

Hi dear you are right that many people are try to recommend this platforum for working. Then they are very exciting to working on it. Old member having the great experience of working then you can easily ask any question from them.

We are all the same as a beginner and I feel that I get a lot of attention from friends and officials
Being new to coding we need a lot of help with education.
Obviously, the other members would like to help earnestly in lending a hand to beginners because this is a forum in which we support each other.

We are all the same as a beginner and I feel that I get a lot of attention from friends and officials
Being new to coding we need a lot of help with education.
Obviously, the other members would like to help earnestly in lending a hand to beginners because this is a forum in which we support each other.

Yes of course sweetie. as a beginner i also made alot of mistakes here.And still im working thorough it. And peoples are here are so experienced that you actually learn from them too and at the same time they are also very approachable too❤

Gentleman if you a new member on this forum. I welcome you on this form and then I want tell you that the beginner are appreciated on this forum you should not to be worried about that you should to focus on your back that is very beneficial for you to get the money

My friend, this forum is full of positive members, and this explains the credibility of the forum that it reached. As for the publications, they are better than the responses because they contain new and useful information much more than the responses.

First, you must read the forum’s rules and abide by them, this will ensure your account’s security. Second, you must work hard and be patient, you don’t have to give up. Avoid repetitive posts and do not copy others' posts

• +2 1

Hello there greetings congratulation to joining this platform because this platform is a very very interesting and you will find lots of interesting things in this platform and also you can learn lots of a lot of about cryptocurrency and you're in the same time we can earn money from this forum is in at that great I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Hello my friend, if you want to stay here in the forum, I advise you to be selective and unique in your topics and comments to get the love reaction and abide by the rules in the special section. Trust yourself to reach success and achieve your goals.

• +1 1

I recommend that you believe in yourself and demonstrate your skills more prominently. In my opinion, all posts and comments are extremely valuable because if we choose one, the second is left out.

And if you comment on an older article, bear in mind that if you are not double commenting there, or if you add the twice there, your comment will be rejected. Simply obey the laws of happiness, and the rest will be posted, regardless of how old you are.

Read the topics and responses and it will become better with the passage of time and you will gain more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, be patient because the path to success is long and requires serious work and a strong will.

• +1 1