Is beginner appreciating here? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asifa

Is beginner appreciating here?

Hello Everyone,

I'm New here.i want to know is this platform is full of positive persons? definitely yes?please give some guidelines about posts or comments which one is more appreciating here?to be very frank i want to earn but i also want to learn from you all seniors so please drop at least a single advice for me or for all beginners thank you

Edited by Asifa
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

I advise you to believe in yourself and prove your abilities more prominently.According to my point of view both posts and comments are really appreciating because if we select one then second is incomplete.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Asifa said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm New here.i want to know is this platform is full of positive persons? definitely yes?please give some guidelines about posts or comments which one is more appreciating here?to be very frank i want to earn but i also want to learn from you all seniors so please drop at least a single advice for me or for all beginners thank you

@Asifa Dear friend, if you want to survive here for a long journey, then I recommended to you to visit the first section for rules and regulations, in first section about forum you will find rules in the top of the section which is pinned by the administration, must read it.

• +2 2

Beginners here are very much appreciated as they are new in the cryptographic world and need a lot of help in their learning and to the other members like to help beginners since this is a forum where we support each other and we all learn for this forum.

• +5 2

Yes we should appreciate to the biggnier Do they work hard And they explore new things and content so that are helpful to all mates of crypto talk

• +3 1

Hey friend, Welcome to the world of cryptotalk. You would work hard in this forum. Firstly you should follow all the rules and regulations of this website.

Definitely this site proved proficient for you.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, and welcome as a new member. You did the right thing by joining our family. You are here in the right place to develop your capabilities and here lies the importance of this forum, which gives you distinct opportunities to gain new skills and gives you the possibility to invest and learn a lot of information

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friend.. You have to trust yourself. We were all like this at first, and also no one was born educated, but over time, you tried to learn and read everything about cryptocurrencies so you had a good experience. 

@by asifa the beginning of this new world has been a long time since. It consists of various circuits and gates and a source for new technology in a finite number of editions beginner. The beginning of a Domain name is a new class. 

Yes, offcourse as beginners are always welcome here and all the seniors member including me will provide our assistance whenever they need. You can get all the basic information from the beginner section and from forum rules section, despite of all that if you have questions, and just tag me or other senior users.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

A beginner must learn to follow the rules and regulations and you should consider yourself lucky member to work on this forum that pay you  base on your work.

Welcome, my friend, you are in the right place. All the members here help each other to learn the rules of the forum. You should visit the beginners section, learn and gain experience, then post everything useful.

I am a novice in this forum, and I have received a lot of help from the elderly who are helping me to obtain information, learn and earn coins.

In my opinion I personally got many reputation from the unknown friend from this forum. It gives me so much mental support. I think when we put useful and informative contents people will like our comments and hence we get reputation.

Dear friend, I am now a beginner and I can give you this advice. You must work hard and not despair and be patient and positive.

A bigginer are really appreciated that is why rules and regulations guiding the forum are express openly to everyone achievement and it also give us room to study outside the forum places like YouTube and it likes.

• +1 1

The For Beginners section is very easy for all new members to find and understand by reading. In this section any new member can easily get all the information and complete his first 100 useful posts by commenting on any topic. But when creating a topic, we must be careful and do research because useless topics are removed immediately. Therefore, in order to make a topic, we must first get information and make a unique and useful topic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello mate. I'll just advice you to be consistent and sincere to your work. This the only way to survive in this forum that you follow the rules and work positively. You will to give time to the forum and get out the new things adn then share with others. That everyone could get benefits. 

First of all, my friend, you have to abide by the forum rules in your work and your posts, and you have to write posts with useful content and good information, so that you get appreciation ..

My friend, you must first familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum, so visit the beginners section in order to gain experience and knowledge about how to work and to be able to stay in this forum for a long time. You must provide posts with useful content and high quality.

Ok welcome if you are new here. We are all beginers as well. I would like to tell you that Never write a comment by pasting another copy ,And don't be part of any other scam, similarly Your post comment should be at least 4 to 5 lines long. So in this way you can make a useful comments.That will help you in the earning.

You are highly welcome brother, to be frank with you, I will advise you focus on commenting first as a beginner because if you are posting a topic and you don't understand the rules of posting well you might end up losing the topic by being deleted.later after taking time to study the topics posted by others you will can now start posting.

All new users are are welcome in cryptotalk forum just be responsible and respect the rules of the forum and you can start working and learning, if you don't understand anything you can search for it in the forum or just ask other users and fir sure you will learn more than you already you have

Hi companion like this, the truth is that I ought to have certainty, I am a modern client and the truth is that numerous distribute pointless things and conversation approximately points that are not important, to advance on this page it is fundamental to have a point approximately what talk well, as the days go by you'll learn a part almost this stage and approximately cryptocurrencies.

My friend, do not worry, we all started from scratch, but the road in cryptocurrencies is long and needs patience and work hard without boredom to earn money and knowledge, and you have to read the basic laws in the forum to be able to walk in a clear way