What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

To my experience, I got skills to write or work on the cryptotalk platform by constantly researching on senior members post or publications, and taking hint/ideas from them, and implementing those ideas to create my own topic in the forum.

There are many things that you can do to develop in this field, but according to my opinion, the best way to develop in the field of cryptocurrencies is to read and understand well the previous posts in order to take the information we need and employ it in the right places

Welcome dear this platform.  Firstly your reading interest more . Because reading is very important.  Read post many time spend this forum.  Then you learn many things . You earn many things.  Your English spoken is very good . 

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

I think the thing that is most needed to work in this forum is proficiency on the English language. Because without proficiency in English you cannot survive in this forum. Must have the skill to present any subject  beautifully. I think you need to have these skills to work in this forum. 

If you like my opinion, give me a positive reputation please.

Good content is very important here if you have good and valuable content everyone likes it and surley they will appreciate you and you will have a good reputation then just we need to learn new things and time management is most important thing.

My friend, this forum provides us with a lot of important and useful information that benefits us in our daily life, and it is wonderful and great and very, because through it we can earn money that helps us meet all our requirements in addition to developing our writing and linguistic skills.

The most important thing that you should learn is to focus on the terms of the forum and adhere to them well in order to present a good work and try to gain a wide knowledge about cryptocurrencies by researching many topics and sites in order to publish important topics and receive a positive reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The skills needed for better participation in cryptotalk are:

* sharing educative informations to get good ratings

* making research to get updated on current events in crypto world.

* work on time to receive tokens on time.

The CryptoTalk website is very informative and useful. Anyone can learn skills by joining it. But in order to work in this forum, we must be able to speak, write and understand English so that we can learn by reading all the member's posts and be able to publish good content.

The two best skills you have to have is to learn and to teach since with those two you fully develop within the cryptotalk platform that of learning so that you obtain new knowledge and teaching so that you tell your experiences and help members who need it 

Good evening, my friend. First, you must have the knowledge that you will get through reading and spending as much time as possible in this forum, as well as the skill of writing in the English language and the ability to create meaningful content in principle. I advise you, my friend, to read the comments and proven topics in order to understand the basis of the forum. I wish you success

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I learned the skills when I joined the cryptotalk forum I first went to a section about the forum from there, I learned the basics of work, and then I started working, and by increasing my learning in the forum, I had good work skills.

You do not have to have a skill for this forum. This forum teaches information while making money. You gain experience in this forum every day. I feel like I am improving thanks to this forum. I will have skills in the future thanks to this forum.

Firstly u should be interested in reading because reading is must important in cryptotalk. Although I have been working online for a long time, I could not earn enough to invest. And secondly you should have perfect English. Good writing skills and make sure your comments are always constructive and meaningful.

Working on a cryptocurrency platform requires not only technology skills, but also the ability to create different content through one's own experience. Working on a cryptocurrency platform requires not only technology skills, but also the ability to create different content through one's own experience.

Hi friend, I just joined the forum so I have no idea about the forum.  However, it seems that from this forum we can gain a lot of knowledge, skills, especially about cryptocurrency.

You need to have a good skills to absorbs the knowledge and understanding it fastly and also the skills of English writing as You should have good English writing skills as all the content at the forum is available only in English and Russian language. 

In this field all work which we do for getting some thing first we skill and then skill are necessary for do best jobs.on this platform all knowledge is in English so we should learn English language and then we improve reading and writing skills.this forum give us a good information and knowledge about crypto currency.

A lot of skills are required for working with crypto talk.we all are need to get guidance of proper working.we should try to follow rules.we should need to know about basic skills of reading, learning and working here.

Hi my friend I am not a senior here though I am a new one like you but I will try to tell you as much as I have learned from the seniors that the scale needed to work here is that you have to have good writing and reading knowledge  If you are good then you will be able to do a good job here. You should always highlight the information in your writing. In addition to providing accurate information,  In general, we need to have a good writing style and a good knowledge of English so that we can do a good job here.

Hello buddy cryptotalk is all about your good writing skills and vocabulary.....you should must have enough knowledge that made your posts unique and special....so keep learning this is the only way to achieve success here... 

You are right, it is necessary to have the skills of writing and reading to create ... I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading. ... will be very low, that's why you will be facing this type of problem.

Well Dude  I would see it the abilities or making helpful stuff or knowledgeable substance is vital abilities in this discussion. Since without valuable post you can't get satisfactive standing. Or on the other hand in the event that you don't get great reputationg, you won't be get paid or your posts won't be acknowledged

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.