What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

In my opinion 

Work in this forum requires mastering the English language very well so you can get your idea to the player other than by writing consultations are free of language mistakes in addition to reading skill because you will need them a lot so you can reply to topics of enemies .

I possess the skill of writing and I have a special style and an expert in the world of computers, and basically I am a lawyer. I have the skill to speak to communicate my idea to others and this makes me fast compared to others.

I learn the skills by reading forum ideas and members' ideas that are created here. It is very useful to us. You can also search on Internet sites for all questions that are unknown to me.

Greetings to you, the forum is good and you have to abide by its rules, it is not difficult and you have to be fluent in English, it is a basic language in the forum and I wish you good luck..

First of all, I wish you a good day, my friend. There are some skills necessary to work in this forum, the most important of which is good English, and then knowledge in the field of digital currencies, as well as the gentle style and hard work in addition to patience.

First, I think that you should learn well and search for cryptocurrencies on the Internet, ways to obtain and benefit from them, and the ability to learn new things to gain new experiences.

• +4 1

Hello dear, the skills you gain through your correct reading of the publications and understanding them as well. Try to read as many comments as possible and discuss the owners objectively and positively. Finally, I advise you to fully adhere to the rules, as it helps you a lot here.

My friend basically this forum is designed for inexperienced people or beginners so you don't have to have any experience but you have to learn the basics and rules of this forum in order to work well here. 

• +4 1

Hello, my friend. You need not any kind of skills to use this forum. Before using this forum don't have any kind of skills. But you just need to know the English Language. If you know English very well then it a very easy to use this forum. If you know the topic then you can write easily. Good luck my friend. 

Hello dear friends ..
There are many skills that support members must have in order to be able to write topics that appeal to the supporter and to have a good reputation ....
For example, the skill of the art of responding (response is tactful, excellent, perfect).
be patient .
Attracting supportive members by way of writing.
Keep up with the most important updates in the encrypted forum.

Hello, you seem to be well excited, my friend, this is wonderful, this shows that you will reach the required level of work exactly as you wish, you just have to trust yourself well and work honestly and care good, and be careful while working in order to maintain the required rules and quality.

I think the skills that are required to get success in the forum is basically the writing and reading skills and other than that communication skills are also very important for each and every member. The more good content we make on this forum by good language the more we get likes and receive our increase earning.

Yes dear friend a job needs to be done perfectly and great skills . If we want perfection in something we should learn all the skills of that thing. We should use good vocabulary to make posts that any one can easily understand.

There is no need for taken skills here but you need have a knowledge about cryptos and all rules and regulations follow to see what people's are actually trying to say here and follow that things see comments give them reputation if you like it. And one skill you need that is wrote good comments and automatically people give you reputation.

My dear friend, welcome to the forum. You do not need any skills to work in cryptotalk. You only need good English, read the rules and apply them well. We are here in cryptotalk in order to learn and get knowledge about encrypted currencies and everything related to them

• +1 1

Nothing it doesn't require your any skill.It is not a difficult work anyone can do this very easily just giving some time. Yea you must know about crypto then it will be easier to reply properly about given posts. Otherwise if you are unaware from crypto then you face some difficulty but it is easy to use. 

• +3 1

According to me you have to command on English language and the writing skills you require. There is also needed to learn t sharing news and views about the given posts in daily basis in the forum.

Most writing skills are needed to work on this platform. If your writing is very good and you don't have spelling mistakes and the grammar is also very good, then surely comment will be successful on every post of yours. 

Hi 

To start work on any forum you to learn about that forum .If you have a lot of knowledge about that you can do your work perfectly. In crypto talk the necessary thing is knowledge and a perfect writing skill. Firstly you need to understand about this forum

One should try to understand the kind of skills that cryptotal requires. And a keen interest in knowing and understanding what you don’t know and secondly your writing skills. Because, if you have good writing skills, you will earn from this forum. If you are good in all these cases. Then you can easily achieve success by working here.

my dear friend first of all you should to get the skill of reading that is very beneficial on this forum to get the knowledge and other skill is a good English that is too much necessary to work on this forum

• +2 1

I am wanting to describe some skills which are required to cryptotalk users .

1..Your communication skill must be perfect 

2..Your English must be strong enough to read and answer 

3..Your knowledge should be good 

4..Your mind should be creator.

Actually, I am still a beginner, but all you have to do is read the posts one by one and take advantage of the discussions in the comments and in the end if you face any questions on any post, you just have to participate in the comments, express your opinion, ask the question, receive the answer, and so on. You totally get knowledge and experience

You have complete  Awareness about market situation...you have complete knowledge about cryptotalk and about its investment .and you should not misguide others about crypto talk app.

Having knowledge of market research, mastering a good vocabulary, having skill in the use of electronic tools, having basic numerical knowledge, taking time to read and research about Cryptocurrency, being creative when presenting a topic that is relevant, are skills necessary that must be kept in mind when entering this Cryptographic world.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Bitcoin 2 is a A EVM-compatible Bitcoin Fork With Real Time Settlement Satoshi got a lot  right about Bitcoin but a lot has changed since 2008. First off digital scarcity hadn't been discovered when Satoshi created Bitcoin. Now that digital scarcity has been bootstrapped we can make use if it in the protocol as a proxy for Schelling points.  This allows transactions to settle in real time and enables token holders to be paid validation fees which make the asset more valuable. Also, smart contracts didn't exist to the extent that they do today. Bitcoin 2 is an EVM compatible chain which means it has the same smart contract functionality as Ethereum. Bitcoin 2 was created by the infamous bonermuncher69 and is maintained by an anonymous set of core developers around the world. What's changed? Bitcoin 2 Is An EVM-compatible Chain This will give developers the opportunity to deploy smart contracts on Bitcoin 2. Being an EVM chain allows Bitcoin 2 to leverage all of the existing blockchain infrastructure built around Ethereum. Bitcoin 2 users can use EVM-chain wallets like Metmask and the Ethereum development community can deploy smart contracts to Bitcoin 2 using their favorite development tools. Bitcoin 2 Settles In Real Time. Bitcoin 2 has a new validation process to enable a better user experience when interacting with the protocol. Users send transactions to block proposers who include transactions in blocks in real time. That saves users from having to wait to see if their transition will be included in a block or not. Transactions are then validated by Bitcoin 2 token holders after the fact in 10 minute intervals like they were in Bitcoin 1. Transaction Fees are Paid to Validators As of 2024 Bitcoin users pay miners about $2M in fees every day. When Satoshi designed the Bitcoin protocol, digital scarcity had not been bootstrapped yet. Now that digital scarcity exists we can pay users for use of their coins in the validation process to build a Schelling point around each block. Turning Bitcoin into revenue generating asset makes holding the tokens more lucrative than Bitcoin 1. The Software is Rewritten From the Ground Up Bitcoin the software is not Bitcoin the token or Bitcoin the idea. The core node has been rewritten from the ground up in Rust. It has also been massively simplified where possible. What Stays The Same: There Will Only Ever be 21 Million Bitcoin 2 in Existence. Bitcoin 2 has zero inflation. Validators are paid soley by transaction fees. This makes Bitcoin 2 the most scarce digital asset in existence. The Set of Token Holders (at the 4th Having) Bitcoin 2 forked at the 4th halving: block 839,999. Any utxo in that set will be spendable on the Bitcoin 2 network. No new coins will be issued. That means, BlackRock, Micheal Saylor, Jack Dorsey and Elon musk all hold the keys to Bitcoin 2 tokens. Whether they spend them is still to be determined. Links: Website: https://btc2.lol/ Ethereum Bridge: https://bridge.btc2.lol/ Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/u59xAWRC6d Full Node Implementation: https://github.com/btc2-lol/bitcoin2 Bridged Token Contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x8588bb523bfd86426dabaa99a9e7497969a570c5 Liquidity Pool On Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/explore/pools/ethereum/0x940231cd6C1585df3113dFefA2aF779a019fe9ea
    • ChangeExpert - обменник криптовалют, электронных и фиатных денег, удовлетворит все ваши требования по любым финансовым операциям в России: обмены, покупка/продажа, переводы. Мы всегда рады помочь Вам в ваших целях!   Преимущества: Безопасность и анонимность Высокая скорость обменов Выгодные курсы Бонусная система для клиентов и партнеров Широкий спектр валют и городов Простой и понятный интерфейс Работаем 24/7 Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Активы биткойн-майнеров упали на 50% по сравнению с пиком, отметив самый низкий уровень за более чем 5000 дней, или 14 лет.   Это массовое снижение резервов майнеров происходит в то время, когда на более широком рынке криптовалют наблюдается всплеск институционального интереса и растущее массовое внедрение. Резервы биткойн-майнеров достигли 14-летнего минимума Согласно последнему анализу аналитической компании CryptoQuant , в последний раз, когда резервы майнеров были такими низкими, биткойн все еще находился в зачаточном состоянии. Создатель биткойнов Сатоши Накамото активно работал над проектом, а концепция альткойнов еще не возникла.   Это было время, когда Белый дом занимал Барак Обама, и идея использования BTC такими корпорациями, как MicroStrategy, в качестве законного инвестиционного актива, казалась далекой мечтой. Уменьшение резервов майнеров можно объяснить несколькими факторами, одним из которых является рост стоимости операций по добыче ВТС и спрос на продажу добытых биткойнов по выгодным ценам.   Поскольку сложность майнинга продолжает расти, у майнеров появляется стимул избавляться от части своих активов для поддержания своей деятельности и впоследствии реинвестировать в более эффективное оборудование для майнинга. «Упрямо бычий» рынок Биткойн упал до 69 200 долларов во вторник, поскольку инвесторы зафиксировали прибыль после того, как ведущая криптовалюта ненадолго превысила отметку в 70 000 долларов поздно вечером в понедельник. Движение цен на основные криптовалюты было неоднозначным.   Согласно отчету , опубликованному криптобиржей Bitfinex в понедельник, снижение стоимости биткойнов с марта, вероятно, было вызвано продажей своих активов долгосрочными держателями. Однако данные блокчейна указывают на то, что эта тенденция застопорилась, и инвесторы снова перешли в режим накопления.   В более раннем отчете CryptoQuant говорилось , что 50% долгосрочных поставок биткойнов были «неактивными», то есть не было никаких перемещений или изменений в активах на отслеживаемых кошельках. Такое отсутствие активности можно рассматривать как признак сильной долгосрочной убежденности, которая может сигнализировать о дальнейшем росте цен.   Еще раз подтверждая позитивные настроения в отношении продолжающегося роста биткойнов, сингапурская компания QCP Capital заявила , что рынок остается «упрямо оптимистичным», наблюдая при этом всплеск торговой активности.
    • Готовимся к запуску Monad          Monad - EVM-совместимый блокчейн с пропускной способностью 10 000 tps, на который разработчики смогут с легкостью переносить свои DApps, что безусловно даст буст масштабированию всей экосистеме. Подробно решения Monad разбирали в этом посте, очень рекомендуем к прочтению. Проект привлек $244 млн. в 2-х раундах от Paradigm, Electric, DragonFly и других. На днях прошел еще 1 раунд финансирования, где принял участие OKX Ventures, сумма рейза не разглашается. Сейчас проект находиться на стадии DEVNET, но уже имееться пару проектов с которыми уже нужно начинать взаимодействовать с расчетом на дроп Monad и самих проектов. 1. Elixir Модульный протокол ликвидности, ориентированный на предоставление ликвидности для perp дексов. Тотал проекту удалось собрать $17.6 млн.  Что делаем? Предоставление ликвидности Минт ELXERH У проекта нет токена. Сейчас проходит кампания с поинтами, участников не так много + жирный инвест от топ беккеров. Так что, расклад получается гемовый, фармится сразу 2 отличных проекта. 2. Swaap Swaap создает некастодиальную RfQ маркет мейкинг инфраструктуру. Проект привлек $4,5 млн. от Signature Ventures, C² Ventures и других. Что делаем? Набиваем объем в свапалке Добавляем ликвидность в пул Ссылка на Swaap 3. Wormhole С Wormhole наверное всем все понятно, рассказывать про проект не нужно. С большой вероятностью комьюнити вормхола получит дропчик от Monad, так как вормхол раздал дроп активным юзерам дискорда монад. За что дадут не ясно, возможно за взаимодействие с Wormhole или за стейкинг W. Делаем несколько транз в Portal Bridge. Если вы холдер W, то определенно стоит его закинуть в стейкинг. Покупать W под дроп Monada рисковая тема. Обязательно вступайте в дискорд Monad и фармите все возможное роли, будьте активны
    • 🔄 RUB/LTC    AVEEX.co предлагает возможность, безопасно и эффективно обменивать RUB на LTC(Litecoin). Мы гарантируем высокую скорость выполнения операций и защиту ваших средств. С нами вы получаете доступ к выгодным курсам обмена. Надежность, прозрачность и удобство - вот основные принципы нашего сервиса, которые помогут вам уверенно войти в мир криптовалютных инвестиций.
    • 🌐 Множество направлений обмена на Bitrezerv.com! Обменивайте криптовалюты в любом направлении - Bitcoin, Dash, EOS, и многое другое, и все это без лишних проверок!    💹 Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу!   #CryptoCommunity #BitrezervExchange 🌐 Множество направлений обмена на Bitrezerv.com! Обменивайте криптовалюты в любом направлении - Bitcoin, Dash, EOS, и многое другое, и все это без лишних проверок!  💹 Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу!  #CryptoCommunity #BitrezervExchange
    • ♦️После резкого роста в первые месяцы 2024 года биткоин вступил в период затяжной боковой торговли, отмеченный при этом значительной волатильностью и колебаниями в диапазоне от $59000 до $71000. С начала года BTC находится в зелёной зоне с приростом на 60,51%, а за последние 30 дней он вырос всего на 9,41% и на 0,41% за последние 7 дней. Сегодня цена биткоина достигла уровня $70017, и дневные торги характеризовались значительной волатильностью. 🔻Похоже, BTC собирается вырваться из сформированной им симметричной треугольной диаграммы, таково мнение известного криптоэксперта Али Мартинеса. Симметричный треугольник с предполагаемым прорывом на графике биткоина. Мартинес также подчеркнул неопределённость на крипторынке в целом, о чём свидетельствует технический индикатор под названием TD Sequential. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2429434 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Привет, друзья! У нас для вас отличная новость - У нас на сайте свежая статья на тему "Что такое мотивированный трафик, и как с ним работать арбитражникам?" уже доступна для прочтения! Если вы интересуетесь этой темой или хотите узнать больше о способах монетизации трафика, то эта статья точно для вас. KeyProxy особенности : 10$ за неделю, 28$ в месяц - доступные цены на услуги KeyProxy. Дружелюбная поддержка - всегда готовы помочь и ответить на ваши вопросы. Манибек без вопросов - уверенность в качестве и возможность вернуть средства. Сутки бесплатного теста - попробуйте перед покупкой и убедитесь сами. Мгновенная выдача - быстрый доступ к прокси без лишних ожиданий. Полное управление в ЛК 24/7 - контроль и управление вашими услугами в любое время. Uptime - 99,8% - высокая доступность и надежность. IP pool - 208 984 - широкий выбор IP для вашего комфорта и безопасности. Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 565.5 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 576.28 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 594 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 578.36 RUB