How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum?

Dear I think we dn,t have idea but there is 3 warning points and if you have getting 4,5 restrictions then platform is banned your account so be careful and follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk platform and do something valuable post and knowledgeable information share about on topics base thanks

I absolutely don’t recognise what number of warning factors are terrible for account. I want to paintings very goodly and observe the rules. I need to study all things of crypto forex. Then I want to paintings. I am hoping I never get warning points. I hope I will be fulfillment to crypto forex.

I am a new beginner of crypto currency. So,I don’t know anything about it. I want to learn from other members. I hope I can learn all things very soon. Please help me to my new journey. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think you will get banned from the forum if you have received 3 warning points. We must follow all the rules and regulations to avoid making mistakes we must posting according to the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk.

I think two warning points will be given to you before banning of your account. First they warn you slightly means of no importance, but after one if you make mistakes again, they warn you and third time they directly ban your account. Best of luck.

@Elena951 The ban depends on the type of error that you may commit, for example if the error is related to the repetition of topics, you will pass 5 warning points until you are banned, but if you open two accounts from the same device and from the same IP address, then your account is banned directly without referring to Warning points.

Obtaining a warning point is a warning by mediators of a mistake that you have committed and the penalty varies according to the reason that caused you to obtain the warning point. You may be banned from writing for a week or more. Either you obtaining the ban is done immediately without receiving any prior warning.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.İt is even more important to know well what are the reasons we could get warning points in the first place. So, it's important to read the forum rules pinned in the "About the forum section" for getting details what can lead to receiving warning points.

Indeed,it is not something that a member will want to have as far as this forum is concerned and in order to despise yourself receiving warning point you must supply legit information to the forum and the number of warning require before you get banned has to depends on the kind offense committed by the member.

The following are tips use to lead of our mate to warning point

1 improper research when they want to create post,

2. Selfishness, I mean many members don't want to comment on theire own, they will copy and paste others members comments, which is totally prohibited

3. Unuseful contents and unmeaningful post.

So we all have to be care with anything similar to what I mentioned above, so that we all move forward.

The warning points are very important because if we get a warning point from a moderator we have to know why and thus improve on what we did wrong, the accounts can be sanctioned by reaching the 5 warning points on occasions your account can be sanctioned without having no warning points should only be the seriousness of the matter. 

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, regarding your question, it does not matter if the member is old or new, so in the end everyone who stumbles in violating the rules will take warning points and their account may be banned and I think they are three warning points and then the account will be banned, so try to follow the rules and take the advice of members Others

On 1/12/2021 at 7:09 AM, derxut said:

Instead of asking for how much make sure you do not commit errors that give you warning points, read the rules and you will see how to make the post without errors, my tips to avoid them are the following:

1 write well with property and without errors

2 select the correct section according to the content of your post

3 shows respect to all forum users.

greetings colleague and good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

Yes this is right, to keep you here from this forum you must follow it, so that you will not worry about warning points because all you need to do is write a good topic that other members especially the beginners can gain more knowledge about that.

I think if you get 3 to 4 you will be banned depending on it weight, so my advice to members is to always study the rules and regulations and revisit them from time to time for improvement

Well my friend if you are getting 3 warning points then your account will be banned. But you should read rules and regulations of this forum. And obey it then you should not taking any warning point so your account will be safe.

My dear friend I think there are 3 warning points are given to us. Then if we get any mistake then we  are get banned. So be careful about it and work with your interest and wisdom on this platform. Best of luck my dear friend.

My dear friend I think there are 3 warning points are given to us. Then if we get any mistake then we  are get banned. So be careful about it and work with your interest and wisdom on this platform. Best of luck my dear friend.

When you disobey the rules of the forum, you'll get on warning point. When you get 4 warning points in a short period of time, your account will be banned, and will never be restored after this point.

There are many warning points are the accounts  banned  for new members in the forum.

Don't do you  past work at all.

Do not make the comment to small.

Strict adherence to the rules of this forum is essential for staying in this forum and making money and gaining knowledge. If we are negligent and if we make even the slightest mistake, we may receive warning points on our account. And with 6 warning points, our account is permanently blocked.

Edited by Mr. Johan
  • +1 1

Hello everyone, I understand that if we receive 3 points of warnings, automatically our cryptotalk account can be deleted, for this reason we must concentrate on our work, to do things well and honestly, to avoid any problems with our account, in short we must take care of the account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Look, my friend, if you get three warning points from the administrators, be banned but don't reach the limit point because afterwards you can't go back to work, there are very few cases that have come back. I have felt from some I sincerely hope that you do things well and continue with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is depend on your mistakes if you you done the big mistakes you cannot get any warning point and your ban on this forum but according to my knowledge after 3 warning points your account will be ban on this forum

I really don’t know how numerous caution focuses are awful for account. I need to work exceptionally goodly and take after the rules. I need to memorize all things of crypto money. At that point I need to work. I trust I never get caution focuses. I trust I will be victory to crypto money.