How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum?

How many warning points are set on this site for new and old members account banned?  I don't know about it yet to work anew on this site.  Hopefully with the help of experienced members we will be able to get a better idea about it.  Thanks everyone.

Edited by Elena951
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

Good question, I think if you get more than 3 warning points for not following the rules, I think your account will be prepared, so you must follow the laws.

Hello colleagues you can receive two warning points and your account will remain enabled, but if you break the rules a third time you will receive a 3 point warning and with the suspension of your account, so it is important to read the rules of the forum to avoid getting warning points 

Thank you all dear friends.  With your help I am able to get a better idea of it.  Always be by my side so that I can be an experienced member of Forum

• +5 1

If you getting more than 3 warning points then your account will be banned and this is due to the violation of rules and regulations of this forum. If anyone don't follow the guidelines of this forum or used the copy paste material or use bad post material then your account will be banned. 

• +2 1

If we are posting according to the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk we will not banned but if we don't follow the rules and regulations then our account will be banned.so be careful when you are posting anything it must be according to the rules and regulations of the forum. 

• +2 1

Good day admin of this site happy New year to all I don't know haw meaning point before dear bin banned you but the one I know is that mesur you follow the rules and regulations of this site you can't problem for admin don't copy each other........

• +2 1

There are about 7 warning points or penalties if anyone break the rules or do spamming. Every points has different penalties like if you get one warning points then it will not restricted you from making contents. It just a warned that you did mistake and never do this again. 2 warning points will restricted you from making contents for 48 hours. And 3-7 can restricted you up to 180 days. But banning wouldn't give you warning but penalties. You can be banned without any warning points. @Elena951

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

If we follow the rules in this forum and work honestly, we will have no problem. If we publish good informative and standard content for this forum, we will not get any warning points. But if we make a mistake, our account will be blocked. Our account will be banned for one week from 2 warning points and one month from 3 warning points and if more than 5 warning points are found then our account will be banned forever.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Tgete are total of 6 warning points and nothing happened with the 1st warning point as it is to alert you about your mistake but if you repeat the mistake again you will be given 2nd or 3rd warning point depending upon the mistake that how severe it is. After 3 warning point account banned for a month and After receiving all 6 tge account would be banned permanently so be careful regrading the rulesm

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

According to the rules of this forum you can only receive 3 warning points, in the first two points you will be pointed out the mistake you are making, if there is a third one your account will be automatically banned, it  better to take into account the first warning point to avoid  get banned. 

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing such information, because I m new at this forum I also have no idea about warning points. But now it is clear for me about account and warning points. I suggest to all newcomers to strictly obey the forum's rules.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, greetings to you, I think that there are 3 warning points that lead to banning the account, but I advise you to read the terms and conditions and abide by them to avoid making mistakes

• +3 1

Good question 

I always appreciate questions of new members

3 warning points will lead your account to banned 

Kindly don't break rules of this forum 

It is best forum 

You will not find any forum like this 

So we members have also duty to respect it and follow its rules and regulations 

• +4 1

I think 3 warning points will banned you from this platform 

If you wanted to stay here then completely follow this platform rules 

Dont copy or cheat others 

Post here only quality contents 

Create creative contents for this platform 

Dont disrespect any member of this platform 

• +4 1

Any member who collect five warning points his account can be removed and the users banned from the forum directly and he can return to the forum, that's why all users should be careful to receive any warning points 

• +4 1

Yes dear friends its so important post for every one.the rule of cryptotalk is very streck here.only three chance enough for every one who are new or seneir after three chance you will banned thatsfor every one should follow the rules regulation.

• +4 1

Good question my friend your account will be banned if you receive 5 warning point due to your mistake. The best way to avoid these mistakes is by following the rules and regulations of this forum very carefully.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, according to my information, if a member gets 5 warning points, his account will be banned and he will exit the platform ..

So I hope we work hard and commitment to move away from the warning points once and for all 👍

Whenever you get 3 restricted post then your account will going to be banned. So carefully work here. This is very sad when a account gets banned. So much hard work need for making a good position. So Don't break the rules.        

Hi, i am new in this platforum so i do not know the better knowledge. But i see from the post mostly say minimum 3 warning to banned account from this website. I want to be carefully to banned the account

I actually don’t know how many warning points are bad for account. I want to work very goodly and follow the rules. I want to learn all things of crypto currency. Then I want to work. I hope I never get warning points. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

The new members of Ram have been a warning point for them here. I think if they can do something good here, they can do a lot of good things here because its purpose is to know how to earn something good here.  Only when they acquire knowledge will it be easy for them. In any case, some good knowledge will become brighter. Hopefully, if they can follow a lot of rules to do something good here, they will not be able to work here.

I heard from a friend that 3 or more consecutive warning points can lead to the account being banned from having access to the site so we must be careful and work according to forum rules.

New and old members of this forum will probably receive three warnings for not following the rules of the forum. If you still do not follow the rules, the account may be closed. I am so experienced about this Not done. So I want help from the experts.