Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

All currencies trading is risky its depend on market and if you have some experience then you don't lose crypto or any others currencies but if you have don't experience then it's not good for you you learn first about trading then doing trading 

everybody who entered the field of crypto trading should know how risky this field is . however everyone who earn money by crypto trading takes risks and everyone can loose money at any moment. especially you should not start trading if you are stressful and if you are too emotional because in cryptotrading it is very important to stay focused and preserve composure

I think Cryptotalk is the best and reliable forum. You want to know that advantages and disadvantages of Cryptotalk forum. Trading of Cryptotalk is very simple. We can say that Cryptotalk is risky either the many people earn a large amount of money then the scammers attack here but Crypto gave a minimum amount of money.

On 1/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, sohag007 said:

Hi friend, I hope you are well. You want to know the advantages and disadvantages of crypto trading. I would like to say personally that crypto trading is a very simple matter. Crypto trading can be done very easily without any hassle. Hope you got your answer. Thanks!

If you want to trade, you have to take ricks, otherwise you will not be able to make a profit.Market price prediction is very difficult so there are ricks in trading and much more.

I little bit agree with your statement . Crypto trading is safe and very earning bussiness if have a complete knowledge about that fourm in which you have invested. First of all we get full information and knowledge about trading of crypto curriency and then invest.

Crypto currency trading can be risky and can be beneficial as well because crypto currency is one of the most popular glands in today's world.If the trade is not done at the right time, then it can rain losses for you. If you do the trading at the right time, you can also earn from here. 

• +4 1

Yes, this is a more risky market due to the fact that the dynamics (rise and fall in the price of an asset) is based on the current supply and demand of market participants and nothing more :classic_unsure:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Hello dear friend Greetings to you,
There is no business without risks, you have to learn and observe the topic, thus you will be able to avoid and reduce risks

Hello mate,

Yes, I agree crypto investment is very risky, it is a very volatile currency. A normal person with no knowledge of cryptocurrency can not survive in the crypto world. It is necessary for investment that a person must be literate about crypto, he must have complete knowledge about crypto and he must have some experience before making big investment.

My dear i am new here .so i have no 💡  idea of this kind information.Because there are many work online .But i will like to do work on this site just. I cannot say that is risky for me and cannot say that page is safe for me because i am new. 

I think risky if you trade good time then not risky if you trade not a good time then trade hope so risky it’s risky because its speculative and highly volatile market and everything is depend upon your skills your experience your focus on work and work hard wish you good luck 

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

Yes! I agree it is very risky but may be it can be safe for future! But I believe investments are always risky but how ever digital currencies are some of the hottest commodities but yes it is not safe at all ! So I think may be in the future it can be safe but not for now!

This crypto money has acquired a great deal of notoriety in the current world. Numerous individuals around the globe are working here to make money. but if you are trading at right time then it is very much safe all to do you have to learn from your seniors about the crypto trading..

If the price of which you want to buy was low and after a few days their price has increased, then obviously you will earn a good profit from it, then it is beneficial for you. But if its price falls. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

At the point when you have legitimate information about this gathering so there is no danger in exchanging here except for in the event that you have no data about the discussion and doing trad than it will lead you yo hazard without a doubt so first you know all the worry. Things of the discussion than trad

There are a lot of risks in crypto currency trading. But we can reduce the risks by taking necessary steps. For trading in crypto currency field, the most important things is to gather proper knowledge about market and also have to keep patience and wait for the right time. 

I think not on cryptocurrency  but every trade is risky because it is full of speculation people take risk and become wealthy.people always fear of hacking the cryptocurrency wallet and sooner or later withdraw the earned amount of money.the value of cryptocurrency always vary with spending of time.

I think crypto trading is both risky and safe sometimes it will be a investment for the future enterprises and some times it will be some times the most risky factor that we have faced in all our entire life expectancy. Investment in the crypto world is risky because no one will take responsibility of your investment 

I'm with you. If we don't have much experience and knowledge trading can ruin us. Also there are so much fake websites also. So, my opinion will be if you have much knowledge and experience then you should come forward for this. Thanks

Hello mate. I think the risk will according to you beacuse if you trading in a safely there will be no risk but most case it is very risk to trade cryptocurrencies so whether you trading take care.

Well, I think it depends on your skills of trading. If you have learned a great knowledge and useful skills of trading, then it will definitely safe for you. Same the way, if you are a beginner and haven't known anything about trading, then it will definitely be risky for you.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 1/10/2021 at 1:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

@Shgmdin44 Of course, mitigating risks by following the rules and laws to help you get the best results for that. We always have to learn and make use of the information in order to get the best results and minimal risks.

Hello everyone, working with cryptos is delicate, and the lack of knowledge makes it more risky, when trading our digital currencies, we run the risk of losing all our funds, for this reason it is advisable to learn about the cryptos market and the operation of exchanges, where we want to trade with cryptos, and very importantly, know the golden rule, which is, we must always invest what we are willing to lose.

• +1 1

At the point when you have appropriate information about this gathering so there is no danger in exchanging here except for in the event that you have no data about the discussion and doing trad than it will lead you yo hazard without a doubt so first you know all the worry. Things of the discussion than trad