Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

In the world of cryptocurrencies and trading at no time are we safe, at no time we will be totally sure what will happen with our money. This is not easy, and if we want to learn to trade like professionals, we must learn from a person who already has the results we want.

It is risky when you trade at the wrong time and if you don't have enough knowledge about trading. We must be very careful. To reduce the risk in trading of crypto you do research first for the crypto coins you want to trade 

Dear mate , its rely on your good fortune . It might also additionally show volatile or might also additionally show useful for you as it simply the sport of good fortune .When your good fortune is with you , you could get wealthy in some days however in case your good fortune is in in opposition to you than you could  misplaced your everything . Before trading , you need to have right information approximately trading .

• +4 1

In my opinion, trading cryptocurrency and digital currencies is safe and risky at the same time, as we must be very careful and careful as well, and we have to know well and make sure of the currency that we want to trade and we must ensure the reliability of the site we are dealing with in order to avoid fraudulent site

• +1 1

It's risky, if you compare with traditional markets. Cryptocurrency is very volatil that's why you can't lose money quick and you can make money quick. Wise trader knew that and they're trying to minimize the risk. If you want to do that you need to learn how to read chart and don't forgot to activating the stop loss feature.

• +5 1

Hello brother in the current situation of our world crypto is a very good and safe form of investment. The field is growing gradually at a good pace. As we get profits there will also be several risk factors in it. So before we enter it we must always be prepared and we must learn a lot.

Dear, every business has risks and safe aspects.  We have to work with risk.  If you take the risk, you will succeed  Whether cryptocurrency is easy or risky depends on your experience.  You must gain experience in this regard.  If you have the right knowledge and information about cryptocurrency, you can do it with cryptocurrency.  However, if you do not have the systems and information related to cryptocurrency and you are unknowingly getting into business, it will prove to be very risky for you.  You may lose your investment.  So I would advise you to first emphasize the whole system about cryptocurrency and then trade here.  Without experience you will suffer losses.

Dear in my experienced, there is no risk. This site perfect allover other online earning sites. I joines different site. But i faced amny issues. But when i joined this forum , there is no any risk or any problem. But one thing is most and more important that this forum is strict in their rules and regulation. By violate its rules and regulation, you can banned automatically.

Hello my dear friend every one is giving their own experience which Are very good in my opinion crypto trading is a risky work i thing its rate will be high and down any time so i thought it was a risky.my dear we have to keep patient.

I think that trading can be risky or not it depends on our experience because if we know a lot about trading and we have a lot of experience about this job then   It is not a difficult task but if we do not know anything about it, it can be risky and we can lose our money. It is important to learn about it thoroughly before trading so that we do not lose.

Well its safe and risky at same time. We can't blindly trade and believe its gonna be alright. Then its risky and danger. Try to learn more about cryptocurrencies and don't be in a hurry. Well here also you can ask your doubts and this community will help you. Choose the right time and signal. All the best.

Crypto currency Is a very risky business, the market can never be predicted when the price will rise and fall, but its very safe and secured you will always take full control of your wallet 

In my supposition, the level of hazard within the exchange shifts from one part to another concurring to its individuals and the level of information and encounter picked up in this gathering. On the off chance that that's sufficient to know when to purchase and offer, I do not think the exchange will be hazardous.

Is crypto trading safe or risky I think do don't worry my dear and I think it is not easy because everything not come to easy but I think it is best way to understand through cryptotalk. But trading is never easy bro.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

Hello mate ,my point of view is that investment in crypto currency is risky because no one take responsibility of your investment.so be careful .stay blessed .if you like my advice then give me heart please.

It is risky on some extent.But there must be risks in our life to make it attractive.Trading in crypto is risky .You have to do everything very  slowly and think before write.First traders try to understand plateform then they have to follow the rules and try to save himself

Of course working in cryptocurrency is a risky thing and if people want to have secure and fixed income it is better for them to stick to the ordinary type of jobs in which they have to spend twelve hours in an office. Crypto domain is for open minded and brave people, there are no guarantees you might double your capital one day and lose it in another but there are really great profits to gain. 

My beautiful friend
Cryptocurrency business is 100% secure and there are no risks associated with it
I am new here to this forum and I know friends who have been on this forum for a long time and took no risks
 Don't worry my girlfriend 🤗🤗

• +2 1

It is true that in today's world of information technology nothing is completely risk free. But crypto trading is safer than any other platform. Because its security efficiency is much higher.

Digital currencies market is an unstable and unsafe market however it has likewise favorable circumstances of acquiring high benefits in brief timeframe edges (and misfortunes in short edges, as well, obviously) Because of it's danger and unpredictability, a merchant needs to proceed cautiously and consistently improve his experience and information about the crypto world. This gathering is a decent spot for this reason.

It's also high-risk and will become helpful which it is dependent upon regarding forex. When the price tag on which usually you would like to acquire has been lower and also right after several days their particular value provides improved, next clearly you may make an excellent benefit from that, next it really is very therapeutic for an individual. Yet when the value comes you then will miss.

There are risks in crypto trading but it is safe and there are risks. Crypto trading is as risky as it is safe to keep your eyes and ears open.

There is risk in any thing you do.  You just have to do away with fear and invest, And also seek advice from professionals before you invest to avoid been scammed. Monitor the market system and invest when the price is really low. And sell when the price is high to earn good profit 

Dear friend I think that trading with cryptocurrency and digital currency is safe and risky at the same time and you should to be very careful before trading and you should gain more knowledge and experience before trading with cryptocurrencies and always buy the coins when cryptocurrency price is fell down and then sale it when it's price becomes high and in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it.

4 hours ago, Meerub said:

Which puts us at risk and we lose our money. But if we invest and trade right and with experience, we will have no risk and we will make a profit.

Well @Meerub  crypto investment less risky as compared to trading, but both needs well experience then we book good profit, because investment needs select good plan are coin to invest that's enough,

but trading requires special skills with experience then we books profit, so learn these skills once make sure we have good skills then jump in trading, because trading is risky but there is lot of money to earn.

• +2 1