Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

Good question my friend. I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. But when you have proper knowledge about this forum so there is no risk in trading here. To reduce the risk in trading of crypto you do research first for the crypto coins you want to trade before you put your earnings. Overall success and failure works hand in hand. The difference between the two is intelligent. 

The world of cryptocurrencies is a new and exciting world, fraught with risks, but it is fun and worth a try. I think that working on this platform is somewhat safe, but nothing is fixed for the future, so I advise you to be adventurous and cautious at the same time.

• +3 1

In my opinion crypto trending is risky. If you are trending than there always be some risks. But if you have enough knowledge about it and you follow some rules you can reduce the risk level.

Crypto trading is the safe for those having a experience to working on it because it is not easy to earning from it. You have a knowledge then you easily get benefit. Many people which is unknown from this they loss their money mostly. I try to pay heed in this platforum. I do not interest in it.

• +1 1

To be sincere it's risky and at the same time tricky that's why you're expected to be experienced and knowledgeable enough,because there are some scammers who are also into the businesses, they do disguise themselves as our helpers but they'll stop at nothing to scam and steal our money so let's be careful

• +1 1

Hello everyone I hope you all people are in good weather first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform it is safe and risk free platform for earning money and for investing the money feel free to about cryptocurrency

It will depends upon you because if you are greedy then it is very risky. If you are not greedy this is not risky. If you are greedy then you will think that i will achieve high profit. Then in this case you will lose our less profit. So strat anything without greedy. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

Of course, my friend, investing in cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, so we have to be careful in the methods of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies in order to not make mistakes and lose money

guys, please remember once and for all: absolutely everything related to cryptocurrency is risky.  and sometimes even very risky.  investing, trading, mining - everything has risks.

the cryptocurrency trading is actually very risky as you can use your investment instead of earning out of it but if you choose some good strategy you can win from it easily

Trading at crypto is risky only that time if you don't know about proper process of trading.after getting proper knowledge, information and guidance it may not be much risky.

It can also be risky and beneficial as it depends on the top and bottom of the currency. If the price you want to buy is low and their price goes up after a few days, you will definitely get better from it, but it is beneficial for you. However, if the price falls, you will lose.

Every investment site is risky, and investing in crypto is no exception, in fact it is somewhat risky because it is a speculative and highly volatile market, to invest in crypto we must study the currency well to reduce the risk in the currency we want to trade.

I have earned good profits from crypto it is also riskier but also profitable all things relying on knowledge in crypto trading

my friend Crypto trading is risky at this time because there are many scammers on this forum so you should to be careful and first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the trading that will help you to get the the profit in the trading

• +2 1

According to my opinion and experience from the time i have joined this forum i come to this opinion that the trading in crypto currencies is fully safer and if we trade it according to the research and present situation then it will gives us a handsome returns no doubt. 

Greetings All! Well In my opinion trading of anything is always on risk either you can get maximum reward or you have to bear loss. Same scenerio in crypto world either you can get benefits or have to bear loss too. 

Yes dear friends cryptocurrencies is going to be very good and from thus we willget more success. So we can say that the trading of coins is safe infact will be more successfull woth the passage of time .

I agree with you.  How safe and risky the trade is depends on you.  Depending on how educated and experienced you are, crypto can be risky if we make mistakes in writing. We need to be careful. thanks😊 

I think the matter is relative, for new and novice members they find trading risky, but for old members and seniors they do not find trading risky, because they have good knowledge and experience in this field.

Dear members, trading digital currencies is safe as long as you are smart and cautious, use strong passwords and act with caution against being defrauded by bad people. Other, it is safe, reliable, brings profit and helps in investing

Crypto trading is risky but first you should learn what basically crypto currency is and give time to crypto currency and then you able to get trade.

Thank you so much  for you valuable post. As a new member I'm not really informative in trading. I'm still learning from website and senior members post. Hope this will help me in future.

Thank you.

In my opinion crypto trading is safe and secure . It is less risky then forex trading. If you have proper knowledge about crypto currency and about trading then you can earn a good profit. Crypto currency is very profitable.