Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

Well, to my experience on this thing I find cryptocurrency trading a risk. To be more precise, it actually depends on the trader and his way of trading. Just for example, if a trader seeks for instant profits within a short interval of time he/she may bear loss. On the other hand, if a trader keeps patience and initiate the trade at the right time, for him trading might be a complete opportunity. So, actually it depends  on an individual performance, and how he is able to manage his trade portfolio.

• +5 1

Although crypto is a safe and secure site for every aspect but trading at this site is risky to some extent.if we wanna that we don't face loss than before trading in any coin we should make great research before trading.

Dear friend cripto trading is 100  and 1000 precent safe if you know the rules iff you are not violating the rules if you are following all the rules and stepping forward wisely than obviously you can earn as much as you need or require , so enjoy posting.

Hello my friend, investing in crypto currencies is very risky because of its fluctuations ..Today you may invest some of your money and double it the next day, and you may lose a large part of it, so you must study deep about it and appreciate well where you should invest your money. I hope you will always earn money

Edited by Ammar SaQr

Of course, I think cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no less risky way to trade.  However, traders can reduce some risks by following a few simple rules.  Important: This is not investment advice.  We present a lot of common arguments for and against investing in these products.

@ Schmidin 44 High risk and volatile, in addition to speculation, it is a world of cryptocurrency, but it is exciting and where adrenaline flows in every operation made, anyone who enters this ecosystem must know, otherwise their losses will be terrible.  , There is always risk, you have to have a good business method to reduce it and we need to make adequate return on investment, messages are always posted but many people ignore them, so if you don't get it then knowledge is the key to their development.

• +4 1

Trading crypto is very risk just like any other market. So you need calculate your risks to reward ratio and make sure that you are not losing more than you are earning as that will result to insignificant loses.

Crypto trading is doing two different kind of people one those who didn't know trading techniques and rules and they do trading and another who has such experience about trading so it's obviously if we don't know about trading rules then it is true we can face huge loss and if we know then we will be fine and enjoying profit..

Trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks that may lead to your ban or that your personal account is stolen and there is no high level of security. You must beware of running into problems that may lead to your ban.

Trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks that may lead to your ban or that your personal account is stolen and there is no high level of security. You must beware of running into problems that may lead to your ban.

• +1 1

I think may be its risky or may be not because it depends upon person experience as well. If person is having many experience while doing trading or investing here he will have low chance of facing loss but its also depends on persons luck so if its risky , its also profitable and beneficial for us.

• +5 1

Greetings, my friend, when you follow the rules, gather information, and benefit from the experience of people who have gone through the experience of trading crypto currencies. You will protect yourself from the risks or at least reduce them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear Iam new here I don't know about it but in my opinion it is safe but it is very risky also because it moves money from one account to other. If your personal information is shared with others one it will transfer your coins to own account so it is very risky also

Trading is always risky and in cryptocurrency there is double risk due to the high fluctuations rate in the price of all cryptocurrency. We need to have patience and proper knowledge of trading in order to get succeed in it otherwise we will lose everything.

In my opinion it is safe but it is very risky because it has moved money from one account to another when you follow the rules, collect information and your personal information from people who have gone through the cryptocurrency business experienceIs shared with others but it will transfer your coins to your own account you protect yourself from risk or at least reduce them ...

Yes, I think all trading and investing has risks, but we can minimize those risks by following a few steps and strategies. All traders always take the lowest risk, namely buying the top cryptocurrency and buying it at a low price is one way to minimize this risk, so as traders we must be able to minimize this risk.

• +5 1

It's hazardous, on the off chance that you compare with conventional markets. Cryptocurrency is exceptionally volatil that's why you can't lose cash speedy and you'll make cash fast. Wise trader knew that and they're attempting to minimize the risk. In the event that you need to do that you just got to learn how to studied chart and do not overlooked to actuating the halt misfortune highlight.

Well my friend it is dependent on our selves that we are making him risky or safe. If we take proper knowledge and experience about trading then we should safe from risk. But if we don't have knowledge and experience then it will be really risky for us.

Hello friends!

In my opinion every trading , is risky. When we do any kind of trading , we should have to keep the knowledge about that.

Same here if you have the knowledge about Crypto currency you can do work without doing any fault. And the chances of risk become very low.

Edited by Arial butler

I think that this issue is relative from one person to another because any field has risks and security, but we have to be careful and on full preparedness of attention and focus, especially since digital currencies have no guarantees

• +2 1

My dear friend, I think crypto trading is risky. Because it depend on your luck. If luck with you than trading is safe and when your luck did not with you than trading is risky. I hope you agree. My wish you success in life. God luck.

I think crypto trading is always risky.  Because in trading you can make a profit as well as a loss by investing money.  However, if you have completed the experience, you can earn good money by trading.  However, you must understand and then trade...

Trading of every thing not only crypto is risky. Its not the trading that a person always give profit. Tradin is the neme of both profit and loss. So it is very risky thing to which we should take a very hard step. But without completing our knowledge about it we should not take rusk about it.

I do not agree with you, my dear friend. I believe that if we follow the rules that we have learned, you will reach our goal and our goal without risk. I wish all friends abundant profit and not to make mistakes.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies