How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yaabu

How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment.

18 minutes ago, Alex smith said:

Friends your post should get good reputation points.and the numbers of positive reputation points should be equal to numbers of post. we must maintain the reputation well because it creates the basis that must be relied upon and it is who determines the payment for us and it must be a positive reputation. If we post 20 post daily then your reputation points will be 20 then you able to get reward

@Alex smith If you have 20 publications and of those only 5 receive positive reactions, those are the ones that will be paid, the other 15 will not have bitcoin payment, the reactions are what define the payment, so in order for us to earn 4000 daily satoshis, we must receive reactions on all 20 posts we make.

The reputation of the community is very important to get the fee. In the new payment policy, payment is made only for the posts that have received support. The reputation of the community should be the same as the number of posts. As a start, it is great to get the reputation of the community 30. I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, of course, if you do not get a positive reputation on this forum in the comments, I will not earn money and knowledge. The topic should be useful to gain money and knowledge.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, Yaabu said:

I already have more than 200 content counts with just 30 reputation. I want to know if it's good enough for payment. 

Dear I think you have some trouble about rating first of all I have to tell you that on each react on your post will give you 200 sat so now I hope you understand and indeed reputations is important for payment but it's in other members of they give you it's fine if not then enjoy only talk tokens..

According to current payment system, it is clearly written that the post will be paid that will have the average positive rates. Moreover, the positive rates needs the good and useful posts. So it is necessary to share the knowledge about Cryptocurrency for the all members including beginners to get paid by getting reputations.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my dear friend and Mubarak, you have to finish the first hundred posting. Now you have a 7-day deadline to gain a good reputation for publications, meaning that every post gets a positive evaluation within just seven days. You will receive a fee for it, and it is sufficient for you to receive only one evaluation to achieve payment

One of the rules of payment is that participation should be evaluated well, so we must focus on the topics that we share in order to be useful in order to obtain a good evaluation in order to be paid

• +1 1

Dear if you are beginner then it is good for you but you can get more. When you work with hard work and with passion then you will get more positive reputation. Patience is very necessary in this forum  to earn more.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, Yaabu said:

I already have more than 200 content counts with just 30 reputation. I want to know if it's good enough for payment. 

I think it is good after 100 posts you are able to earn per post repatation doesn't need for payment.

There is so much reputation we needs as a beginner for that you must create more useful and informative topics for that you must have a lot of knowledge and learning abilities your posts must always have to give positive reputation only then you will get a good amount of payment you must have to hardwork for that so you must have to earn a lot of knowledge only then the reputation will itself increase.you must be very confident on yourself.

My dear friend .... reputation cannot be given unless the content is of interest and benefit to followers ... so pay attention to your topics and make them non-repetitive and useful, then you will definitely get a positive reputation.

I am new here and u totally dont know  what actually reputation on this forum means . And how we are destined to get good reputation and how it is linked to our payment.

You need one positive evaluation on every post or topic in order to get the money, but when you provide information of high value, the method here for members to reward each other through reputation points and reputation points is the indicator that gives us a glimpse of the content of the topic before we read it .

• +2 1

At first, you won't have heard, but with the passage of days and posts good would your reputation be average and effort and continued to become the highest rank, let the good points of the stars so you have to write a post helpful contain valuable information and the lyrics is easy and simple .

• +5 1

Yes dear, your post should get good reputation points, you will earn based on your reputation, and you are required to create 20 meaningful posts in one day because according to the rules of this forum if no one takes a negative reputation or reputation, this forum will not give him a push, so Write useful and informative post and get positive reputation then you can earn from here

If everything is correct by your side, you will have earned so far from the payments for your posts, but if you have made mistakes, not followed the rules or anything else then your payments will have problems. You have to visit the Yobit campaigns and see if the tokens are given. It needs one week after 100 posts to begin receiving.

According to your post counts, 30 rating is so minimum as one rated post just comprises of 200 satoshis. You are able to withdraw your income but it will be a low amount. It will be just 3 to 4 dollars. So you have to do more work to make a reasonable amount.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My good friend, you reached me 200 posts and 30 reputations. You have become almost like me. You have nothing to do with reputation much with payment because CryptoTalk platform calculates your money how much it is. Nobody knows how much it will give you, but the most important thing, do not take a warning because that makes you at risk even if your positive reputation is less than a warning.

Therefore to avoid negative evaluation we should focus on the quality of our posts and provide the benefit to our members to give you a good reputation.

• +3 1

Yes, at the beginning, you will be asked for a hundred posts for a week, and after that you must adhere to twenty publications that contain useful phrases and tips and abide by the rules. You will get many prizes.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My first friend 100 jobs will not be paid for anything because it is called free, but 100 other jobs are paid to you, but you will only be paid for participation in the day and publications or comments must be useful and you have received positive feedback in order to be paid. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello friend, it is really sad that you have such few reputations here with all of these posts

Be careful and create completely new topics in the forum here

Be patient and never give up under any circumstances

I hope everyone here learns well and climb the stairs step by step

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend

You are paid for creating useful content and obtaining positive reviews, so you have to take care of the content and information provided, abide by the rules, and you will receive your profit.

• +2 1

The amount of reputation is useful for you to upgrade your ranking in the forum, as for payment, it does not matter the amount of reputation, because you are charged for every post that has a positive reputation, regardless of its value.

• +1 1

The issue of getting many reputation does not mean you will be the highest paid in the forum, however you need to work hard and make some useful post that will be beneficial in the forum which will not only increase your reputation alone, you will be paid with some certain satoshi as well.