How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yaabu

How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment.

I already have more than 200 content counts with just 30 reputation. I want to know if it's good enough for payment. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Payment depends on count post. Count post mean reputation or react post. You need to increase your reputation firstly. Your reputation is low 34. Keep trying and be patient. You will get more reputation. Wait and practice regularly @Yaabu . Firstly you will get not so much react. Don't afraid. By work regularly you will able to get good number of reputation. Just try to make your post more informative and useful.        

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes dear your post should get good reputation points.and the numbers of positive reputation points should be equal to numbers of post.means if you post 20 post daily then your reputation points will be 20 then you able to get reward

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You will earn based on your reputation.you b are require to make 20 meaningful post in a day and the 20 post must have a good reputation/reaction.good luck to you.you will soon get there

• +3 1

Yes bro according to rules of this forum if anyone not take reputation or take negative reputation then this forum not give him payment so write useful and informative content post and take positive reputation then you can earn from here

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Yaabu The income does not depend on your reputation, but on the posts that receive a positive evaluation, so try to make the content of your posts useful so that you get a good interaction.

• +2 1

If you have joined cryptotalk after the new rating system then 30 reputation compared to 200 post count is very less. But if it was earlier then its a medium range. Presently you must have more reputation then post count. Because of the talk payment on rating all users are in search of post that they can rate positive. 

Do not panic .Just relax ,show patience and work hard .

Payment depend on reputation .If you write good content and write useful post ,you must get good reputation and earn good money .So for good reputation ,you have to write authentic content .

Best of luck 

If you like my comment ,kindly give me positive reaction.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, Yaabu said:

I already have more than 200 content counts with just 30 reputation. I want to know if it's good enough for payment. 

@Yaabu Dear friend after first hundred 100 for earning you need you need to a single positive react on per post or topic then your posts will count as useful if it is relevant to the rules, and you get paid after 7 days.

After completing the first 100 useful posts on yobit account, we must have a positive reputation on 20 posts daily. We will get a thousand satoshi for the post that has a positive reputation. And you don't need reputations on our posts to get talk tokens.

Dear friend, greetings to you, I think that a good reputation is important to all members and their comments must receive positive reviews in order to be paid, so members should be interested in the content of the articles that they provide and abide by the laws

Your posts should have positive reputation on it to be counted for payment as the posts which don't have any positive reputation will not be considered for payment and you will get only talk token for it if these are useful. So try to create posts with quality content that could receive positive reputation. 

• +1 1

This is not the way the payment is calculated, it does not matter how many posts you have or the number of positive reputation you have. Payment is calculated on each post supported by a positive reputation separately, so you must create 20 posts per day and you will get money in return, but make sure that the posts are useful. And new

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am sorry to tell you that your reputation level is low, you should work more and present topics of greater benefit to obtain a good reputation commensurate with the number of your topics, it may take some time, But you have to remain patient and you will be fine. good luck

Payment within this forum depends on the comments that are a positive evaluator only, and if it is a negative evaluation that did not pay you anything, we must maintain the reputation well because it creates the basis that must be relied upon and it is who determines the payment for us and it must be a positive reputation

• +3 1

Fir 5ha beginners if they complete all necessary 100 post and more they can get more than 50 reputation points and then they can be paid but that it's not important if in you yobit payment page you have a less than zero in average rating you can't get paid of course 

Welcome my friend. In order to get money, you have to increase your posts and comments, and that your topics are useful and contain many important information that benefits all members in order to get a good evaluation that leads you to gain a good reputation and thus earn money.

• +2 1

My friend, the number of leaflets that I have published must be equal to the number of positive reputation. If they are not equal, then this means that there are a number of leaflets that are not useful, I advise you, but search for knowledge until you get a good reputation

You need at least one reaction in order to earn payments, but for 200 articles, 30 reactions are a small number of interaction, you need to work more on the type of content you are writing, but do not despair, and try to read more. So you know how to get more reviews

Dear members, your reward depends on the number of useful publications you make that are of value and positive nature, so you must do as many publications as possible daily to get a good income

Hi everyone well when you complete 100 post you should have to work more hard don't worry about reputation points now when you post 20 useful post a day you can get paid but make sure that your post must be informative and knowledgeable work hard and make good post in good contents 

Hello my dear friend, I think it is important for your content to be of good use, so that you get a better reputation, and therefore more money, and I wish the best for everyone.

After 7 days you will receive payment on every post you get positive rating  you must increase your knowledge and create useful post if you want to increase  rating just continue your good work and don't lose patience mostly member  did not react that is the main reason that we cannot get good rating

Dear Fellow, Reputation is need a lot. Payment on the forum depends on useful content and positive evaluator on your posts. Keep learning more knowledge in that way your content become useful and you get positive reactions from other members. Be patience and work had success knocks your door soon.

My friend, there is a specific area for giving reputation, which is as follows from _1 to _5 and from +1 to +5 in addition to the heart that indicates that sharing is useful or enjoyable. Giving any positive reputation or a love heart is definitely going to gain from the post. But if someone gave you a negative reputation, you will not  You get something, thank you very much