Some investment tips that could help you. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some investment tips that could help you.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

By sharing our useful experiences and new news that takes place in the field of cryptocurrencies, we can formulate useful and distinctive posts that benefit all members on the site and increase their experience.

Hello
The best way to invest is Bitcoin
You can buy it and store it until the price rises and sell them for profits large ... People prefer bitcoin because it is very volatile and you will earn a lot of volatility if you are an expert in working with it .

• +1 1

Well said, dear, I agree with you in every advice that you have provided here, and the most important one that you have identified is that you are diversifying in selecting topics and not using any topics previously used by one of the members here in the forum. All the best for everyone.
I hope everyone abides by the rules and laws stipulated here in the forum
We will rise more and more

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this detailed advice. I am trying to gain more experience in this field. I will share my experience with you: When you want to start investing, try to choose the currency on the market significantly.Buy when the price is too low.Sell your stock when the price is high.Be patient when you lose.

• +4 1

Yup you have to need a basic idea basic knowledge to invest your money as a beginner you didn't even knowattempt, because that may be the cause of a great loss or profit that can be achieved. In the near future, the rest of the advice has been of use to me as well, thank you for sharing this information with usCrypto also provide you the services like to invest in it and earn good amount of profit

You are truly very wonderful, my dear, and give us valuable information thank you for this wonderful and useful participation, we must abide by these rules in order to work harder and achieve the best results. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The investment world is very complicated and confusing most of the times, so we need easy tips to tackle that and we also need to make proper research about the cryptocurrency world if we want to reduce the rate of unnecessary lost of resource during investment, thank you so much dude for sharing this with us. 

When dealing with cryptocurrencies and investing in them, we must follow the basic rules, so he must follow all the advice and provide the best. Above all, for better investment, you need to be patient and tolerate the movement of the market. You need to reach your goal of success.

I agree with you. 

These tips are useful in the field of investment and especially I don't put all your money in one place so you don't lose it all we have to think smartly before you do anything, and I don't we invest if we don't have enough information .

I agree with you. 

These tips are useful in the field of investment and especially I don't put all your money in one place so you don't lose it all we have to think smartly before you do anything, and I don't we invest if we don't have enough information .

Self-reliance is a key factor for success, and it is not logical to rely on others to do the trading process for you, as he may rob you or give you wrong advice that causes you to bankrupt, do your own research on cryptocurrencies and start your trading.

Thus, you will not blame anyone for making a mistake, and you will learn a lesson from that, and you will not repeat your mistake.

My dear, thank you for these valuable advice. What is good about investing in cryptocurrencies is a very good thing. I advise everyone not to enter their money in a fixed investment fund in exchange for a fixed rate for a fixed period, but rather that your health is all that you do the trading of cryptocurrencies a specific work and store within the wallets  And investing it in the long term according to the study of currency and analyzing it technically well, thank you very much.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear friends, thanks, a very useful post for investment.  Those who are not more experienced about investing can get better ideas through this post.  The best advice for future investments.  Of course, it is possible to increase profits easily through investment.  So invest only after knowing all the information related to investment to avoid risk.

Hello dear friend, you have posted about great topic. Your advice is good for everyone. You have told and explained well about investment. We must know to the basic rules while working with crypto currencies and investing in them.

Thank you.

I wish I could find this post in the beginning. I always recommend everyone to read basic knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading before any investment. I also have lost a lot of money in the beginning of crypto world. I didn't know anything about Cryptocurrency and made investment of 300 dollars, and lost my money. You have shared a good information that should be known by everyone.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Really thank you for this information. Your junior publisher can help know the basics of investment before investing. We have to take appropriate steps to get into trouble

Such a nice topic dear. Keep teaching us about investments. Investment is such a risky thing. And i think we should not invest when we have no information about it. 

It is really a very important and useful publication about everything related to investment, especially for beginners. Going into investing and trading in cryptocurrencies requires careful care and advice from the elderly to know the market direction and know when and how to invest in order not to lose

It's a very important post. As for me, I have not tried to invest yet, but in the future I intend to invest and these tips are useful to me. I am currently collecting information and increasing my experience and information to be able to invest with minimal losses.

Thank you for giving these information and helpful advice. I have learned  from your post. I also want to invest when I achieve a better rank but I am scared because of the lack of knowledge and experience. I totally agree with you, we must do our research and invest after gaining sufficient knowledge . So that we can succeed and our goals. 

Edited by Reham Fares

My friend, you summarized everything in this letter. Thank you for these tips. Indeed, every beginner must read this content in order to learn from it and be prepared for investment and must learn about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to acquire comprehensive knowledge that helps him in the investment process

For investments you have to be very clear that you must have supported and validated information to be able to grow successfully in this forum for this you have to do your study of the cryptocurrency you are going to invest, for this also analyze the graphs and how it would affect the future market, you have to have very good information before investing to be successful in operations, I recommend it.

• +2 1

Thank you for those points that will help us novices in studying a balanced plan before starting to invest or trade. Trading is also a wonderful thing and I hope to find channels or educational programs that will help me in.

We trust a person about the factors We pointed out concerning proper expense techniques. Merely trading demands a good open up thought as well as excellent persistence, as well as which means that we should investigate thoroughly, select a proper foreign currency, not arbitrarily, and purchase this, as well as not place just about all profit 1 foreign currency, however, we must diversify within the expense.

thank dear for posting this valuable information really it proves to be very helpful for all members who want to start investment dear i also suggest to all members before investing you should gain proper knowledge and information about this and before investing on any websites you should make sure the website is legit where you want to invest your coin