Some investment tips that could help you. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some investment tips that could help you.

I have never heard about losses from investment
First of all, I thank you for this topic. Is it possible to explain with examples how an individual can lose from investment ?? Please give us an example of diversification.

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable information, my friend. We must add some things to your post, such as the best currencies to invest in, how to trade, and read statistics and graphs correctly, then your post can become a reference for all new members here .

• +1 1

I am a new member and I think I need this tips to help me become a better investor in the world of cryptocurrencies thank you for providing this guidelines for all members in the forum.

What a nice post you've came up with, actually many of the beginners have being facing difficulties on how to make investment,but I'm sure if they can r ad and assimilate this content of yours,then they'll find it easy to cope and the chance of them making losses will be minimized

Well, that's a pretty good information . Really thankful to you for this . These methods are really helpful. We must stick to the rules and avoid any doubling tips and also healthy posting.

• +2 1

I appreciate your help in getting the best of what we have, we of course need to know the basics and gain experience as a beginner before investing and trading in order to avoid risk and loss, whether in the investment fund or otherwise.

• +2 1

I really like your tips of investment.I was not able to find any useful information regarding investment as I'm new to the forum.thank you for sharing this information.

Thank you, my friend .. We, as a beginner, really need these tips and valuable information in order to start investing properly and not lose our money quickly.

• +1 1

Dear iam new bie. I have not any knowledge about this. But you have shared a valuable experience and knowledge. This knowledge helps us to understand that how we can work on this forum. And can earn free money from this forum. In this way our knowledge about crypto will increase definitely. 

Thank you, my friend, I have a great desire to invest and your post will definitely help me in that
It has a lot of information needed to get started

It is really nice when there is someone out there who is willing to help you succeed in life. these tips are really going to be benefiting and helpful I am very thankful for this.

Dear friend @Oliver Siane @Nour kem you must be a member of great experience and research. Do your personal analysis within all necessary considerations before taking the final resolution. You can search for more reliable crypto information from the CMC, coin telegraph to coinco and updates. Choose coins wisely for investment Never rely on single currency diversity for ample opportunities to make a profit. Be patient after all and tolerate market movements it is necessary for the price. Thank you. 

This information you provided is very good. Thank you for your effort. I believe that investing requires sufficient knowledge of market fluctuations, an adult mind, and the collection of all information in order to avoid loss and accept it if it occurs.

• +2 1

My friend, you have to be patient in the face of the challenges and difficulties that you face and to see, read and understand well and properly the terms and conditions of the forum and to present useful, valuable, informative and thoughtful topics and publications and share them with other members and evaluate them bring you a good reputation and bring you material gain.

These are really good information dear about investment I'm really happy to see topic like this because we are here to learn something special like this and we have to share also so that will be better for this platform and also for many members..

Clearly define your needs and goals, assess the amount of risk that you can tolerate, and then create your own investment plan. This will help you determine the types of assets and investments that may be right for you. If you want to enjoy making investment decisions, you may want to consider buying individual stocks - but make sure you understand the risks. As for if you have a small amount of money to invest, the best option is investment funds, especially with periodic returns, and research indicates that investors who see their investments day after day tend to buy and sell a lot and get lower returns than investors who leave their money to grow in the long term. Regular reviews, at least twice a year, will ensure that you track the performance of your investments and adjust your savings as necessary to achieve your goal.

• +5 1

This topic that you have done is very good because now we can have this information or data that you are giving us investment that could help us to continue advancing even more than what we are already doing and not make mistakes and this can be avoided Now thanks to your advice and that things go well as we plan or as we want.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I appreciate you for our help and thank you my friend for providing all these advice

I re-joined here at the forum and need as much advice as I can to gain experience

This post is impressive

Very nice tips for bigginers to follow who have the intention to invest in crypto, investing in crypto currencies is very helpful and profitable at the same time but we must put in our mind that sometimes we gain while sometimes we lose. That's how trading goes. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

Hello friend.These tips are very great, and they indicate strong experience in the field of investment and digital trading, you are right in everything you say, I personally used to advise and focus on conducting deep and strategic research before making any investment attempt, because that may be the cause of a great loss or profit that can be achieved. In the near future, the rest of the advice has been of use to me as well, thank you for sharing this information with us.thanks fo read my comments

It is good advice, dear friend, that will help us invest our money, which will increase the percentage of profits without effort or fatigue. This is really a good thing. I wish everyone success in this work.

• +3 1

Thanks for those advice regarding investment operations already. This is what we must learn and follow during our investment operations, as we must have experience and knowledge where to invest our money and how to even fall and lose everything we have collected

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, I enjoyed reading this topic a lot and I would like to thank you for the time that you provided in writing it .. It contains very useful information in the field of investing in the cryptocurrency .. This field is very difficult, but it is not impossible .. I think I am not I am still a beginner in this field and I cannot do it before I study it well so that I do not fall into risks and losses .. Of course I will invest and work with the advice that I have provided .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

It is very great information. I thank you, my friend, for sharing this publication that is useful to all. I think that everyone should read this valuable and useful information and advice that is useful to him in the field of cryptocurrency investment

The investment point is the most important part of working and for a novice it requires extensive knowledge and advice from expert people in the digital businesses of Cryptocurrency. There are forums, Blogs, trader talk shows that have interesting content that is of great help to those who are starting in this career.